Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed NB and Mags :(

Well here is the start of a new week and I hope everyone has a fantastic one :kiss:
 
hello all :kiss: i see that once again i've missed everyone *sigh* i'll just cuddle up here with my nyquil and my blanket and wait....someone should show up soon *yawn*
 
*lifts head from pillow, drinks some more nyquil, checks the nightbird cam, and snuggles up with morri again*
 
Dropping in to say Good Eve Nightbird {{{{hugs}}}}

The Pirate thread is up and running, the only thing is,
I do not remember the position you wanted aboard
ship... I need your pirate name as well :rose:
 
**peeks in**
Hey Night Bird....:kiss: :rose:
I just got released by the doctor last week & am allowed back in the gym now....:)
How are you doing ? :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top