starrynightin64
Gimpi Girl
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2006
- Posts
- 60,256
Starry...............Yay *hugs you* but not too tight![]()
![]()
![]()
{{{{{Morri}}}}}

wish you all lived closer
I could do with some extra hands again
I know not much lomger then I'll be 100%
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Starry...............Yay *hugs you* but not too tight![]()
![]()
![]()

{{{{{Morri}}}}}![]()
wish you all lived closer
I could do with some extra hands again
I know not much lomger then I'll be 100%
And you are right, 100% is not too far away I have had to watch what I can do & not do...Oh Starry you can have both my hands, it's just so good to see youAnd you are right, 100% is not too far away
![]()
I have had to watch what I can do & not do...
I had to wait ont he boys to come over to do yard work sunday to get washer fluid in the truck...
I was afraid to try pushing my arms up that high with the weight of the hood... Bam on the head ya know?
Now the stupid stuff will not come out the front washer spots just the back![]()
i see i missed the elusive nightbird yet again *sigh* stupid sleep....hello alli see i missed the elusive nightbird yet again *sigh* stupid sleep....
![]()

it cures all 
sorry to hear that charm....you should probably get nakedit cures all
![]()
*peels off clothes* I'll have to shower again too: with my luck the milk would sour on my skin and can you imagine the horrific stench?![]()
Sweet greetings![]()
Is it another naked day?
![]()
Sweet greetings![]()
Is it another naked day?
![]()
Now I'm confused Morri. I thought Friday was Naked Friday. There's more than one naked day?
that would be yucky...you best lather up![]()
Aaaaaah. Much better now. Gotta pick a new outfit though.
sweetie, i'm sure whatever you wear you'll look hawt in![]()
Popping in to say hi, hope everyone is doing well![]()
hope you are well too, we've missed youDDhope you are well too, we've missed you

Morri
I'm doing good thanks. My mother has been in town since Thursday and is staying with me so I haven't been able to get online much.

Thank you
How have you been?
I'm always good, not mischievious in the slightest.
Starting to see a few signs of Spring here with a few flowers coming out............so pretty![]()
You're lucky...all I see here is snow, snow and more snow![]()
