magicalhands
An Angel
- Joined
- May 27, 2006
- Posts
- 42,476
Hello MH.Nice to see you.
Hi msmaggie
thanks, nice to see you as well.Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello MH.Nice to see you.
thanks, nice to see you as well.Hi As2uLets just say that it is going...
Hope you are having a spankin' splendid saturday!!
![]()

come sit with me and wait for nightbird to show up.....coffee?
I'll take a cup of coffee if theres any left for a friend.

There is always an extra cup of coffee, love...
![]()
Thats great because most days I can use an extra cup.
Oh most certainly!![]()

*hugs you* you have my fave AV up, she's beautiful![]()
![]()


*hugs*
Thank you! And your sig pic is stunning - I've meant to tell you that for awhile now...
![]()
Tis amazing how they speak to us 
Sweetie, thank you so muchTis amazing how they speak to us
*bouncehugs you*
![]()







for everyone and NB..

nightbird still missing? i may have to call the fbi.....Still no Nightbird, I hope he's okay.

maybe hump day will bring him out of hiding? happy hump day nightbird
happy hump day to all nightbird followers![]()
Okay I'm new here and have to ask whos nightbird?
maybe hump day will bring him out of hiding? happy hump day nightbird
happy hump day to all nightbird followers![]()


Welcome to Lit. NightBird started this thread. You can go to the first page of the thread and check it out.
I did, I found the thread in new posts and was curious about his first message. It was odd and amusing all at the same time. I liked the people here so I accepted a cup of coffee and have been sitting in the corner ever since.