PublicAffection
Queen of awesome.
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2007
- Posts
- 3,467
It is a happy Saturday. I'm SO GLAD I'M NOT WORKING.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
let me just bend over and assume the positon 
well it is now!!! i didn't know it was spankings saturdaylet me just bend over and assume the positon
![]()

Holy Crap...I can't believe how sexy I am!!!!
I'm just kidding, hello to everyone posting today.
You didn't knowDo you think if we both bend over and assume the position NB will show up?
![]()

Hey, that's funny, I can't believe how sexy I am either!! Guess we're twins.Holy Crap...I can't believe how sexy I am!!!!
I'm just kidding, hello to everyone posting today.

Hey, that's funny, I can't believe how sexy I am either!! Guess we're twins.
![]()
![]()
good morning all *wriggles on next to Slaveybutt and whistles*i think you're both incredibly sexygood morning all
![]()
hope your morning's being sweet and sexy in equal amounts.*wriggles on next to Slaveybutt and whistles*
Hey sexxxxxxxxxxxxiest of them all![]()
hope your morning's being sweet and sexy in equal amounts.

hello DDgirl, how are you doing?
we could try.....but it's rather early for the nightbird....the blood will rush to our heads. maybe we should just frolic til he gets here![]()

Hey, that's funny, I can't believe how sexy I am either!! Guess we're twins.
![]()
![]()
I'm doing good thanks, and yourself?
we can be twins, but some of the things that we do would be illegal in most states haha
I'm feeling wonderful this morning, might go walk my dogs and eat a healthy breakfast..
or I might just stay her talking with you sexy ladies



how's saturday going for you? someone told me it's spanking saturday 
Good afternoon everyone!
I thought I would stop in and say Hi to NB. I don't stop in to see him often enough.
What a lovely group of ladies.![]()
![]()
![]()
about time we got some new male blood on this thread. nightbird ignores us too much.......
well hello handsomeabout time we got some new male blood on this thread. nightbird ignores us too much.......
OH LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mhhow's saturday going for you? someone told me it's spanking saturday
![]()
Lets just say that it is going...Hi As2uLets just say that it is going...
Hope you are having a spankin' splendid saturday!!
![]()
Nice to see you.