DDgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2006
- Posts
- 37,274
Ouch, hope it feels better soon *hugs*no, it hurts like heck. and of course, it had to be the broken foot. ugh![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ouch, hope it feels better soon *hugs*no, it hurts like heck. and of course, it had to be the broken foot. ugh![]()
Ouch, hope it feels better soon *hugs*
My Sunday was pretty good, but woke up to three little boys running around screaming.thanks, it will be fine. how was your sunday? did you see that nightbird refuses to answer the question as to what side he hangs on?
My Sunday was pretty good, but woke up to three little boys running around screaming.
Yes I see that.
Yes they did, but I took a nap after my nephew left.lol, all that sleep they got. i'm sure they had a fun time together.
do you think he'll answer?
Yes they did, but I took a nap after my nephew left.
I doubt it.

I definitely needed a nap today.i took a nap too today
i can't help it if i'm curious![]()
and an even better tomorrow 
it's safe to come back now.I doubt you scared him away. Have a good night Slavei think i will say goodnight. i think i scared him away. maybe he'll come back if i leave. have a good night ddand an even better tomorrow
good night nightbirdit's safe to come back now.

Welcome back NBGreetings everyone
You're welcomeHi Double D.. Thanks..
Looks that way, guess everyone is already in bed.So looks like its a very quiet night here..
Soccer tomorrow evening, Tuesday and Thursday evening and most of the day Saturday. Other than that just the usual stuff.Too bad Slave thinks she scared me away..
So got any plans for tomorrow? Rest of the week?

Hey BD *hugs*Hey NB I found a few pics and thought you may enjoy them...you too DD
I think these should be mandatory...what do you think DD?
http://www.sports.blogue.canoe.com/mediam/go-habs-go.jpg
I think she is cute...
http://i30.tinypic.com/255ouhl.jpg
So very very true
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/jeannies3/hockey/chickiehabhn.jpg
http://easydoesituniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/misa-campo-nhl3.jpg

Soccer tomorrow evening, Tuesday and Thursday evening and most of the day Saturday. Other than that just the usual stuff.
What about you?
Hey BD *hugs*
I like those panties, where can I get some?![]()
Well I know I've never seen them at the Bell Center but maybe I'll check next time I go.*huggles*
I so wish I knew...I'd get me a pair or two
Well I know I've never seen them at the Bell Center but maybe I'll check next time I go.