Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh before I forget..

Hello Double D..

Hello Slave

Hello Morrigu

Hello AR

Hello BD..

And hello everyone!!
 
Yes it was

Got all my jam made this afternoon...and began writing another story :D

But I think it is time to call it a night

sweet dreams all

*huggles*
That sounds like a good day.

Good night and sweet dreams BD
 
My lot is life seems to miss NB........................so I propose a steak out.......the smell of that cooking should bring him out :D

Hey guys hope all is well :kiss::kiss:

DD your pics always make me smile, thank you :kiss:
 
My lot is life seems to miss NB........................so I propose a steak out.......the smell of that cooking should bring him out :D

Hey guys hope all is well :kiss::kiss:

DD your pics always make me smile, thank you :kiss:

*huggles* Morri....A steak out seems like a wonderful idea. :)
 
My lot is life seems to miss NB........................so I propose a steak out.......the smell of that cooking should bring him out :D

Hey guys hope all is well :kiss::kiss:

DD your pics always make me smile, thank you :kiss:

You're welcome Morri :kiss:

A steak out sounds good but a stake out in front of NB's house would be even better :devil:

Hi Maggie :kiss: WW :kiss:
 
Hello again ladies. :) I'm glad to hear that you are both enjoying yourselves. I am also doing well, thank you. A bit busy with the impending wedding (23 days left!!), but otherwise all is well!
 
Hello again ladies. :) I'm glad to hear that you are both enjoying yourselves. I am also doing well, thank you. A bit busy with the impending wedding (23 days left!!), but otherwise all is well!
Hi again PA :) Wow you must be so excited.
 
Hi again PA :) Wow you must be so excited.

More overworked at this point than excited. Once I get things settled at the office and start my week of time off before the wedding, I'll be excited.

I had to tell my cousin she couldn't bring her kids to the wedding this morning. Makes me feel bad. :(
 
More overworked at this point than excited. Once I get things settled at the office and start my week of time off before the wedding, I'll be excited.

I had to tell my cousin she couldn't bring her kids to the wedding this morning. Makes me feel bad. :(
I'm sure she understands. Personally when I go to weddings I prefer not to bring the kids. I can enjoy myself more instead of spending the day/night running around after them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top