How old are you?

You'll have to forgive the mad doctor.. I just told him he was young.. relatively speaking :p
 
Re: how old am i ?

batter said:
i turned 46 last November.

and.. ehm.. is that you're body at 46?



Is it getting hot in here?
Excuse me.. could I have some of that water?
Thank you..
 
Re: Re: how old am i ?

Make_My_Day said:


and.. ehm.. is that you're body at 46?



Is it getting hot in here?
Excuse me.. could I have some of that water?
Thank you..

well, lets see...yup, i am 46
6'-2'' tall
weigh in at 170#
little bit of body hair
eat like a horse and dont gain weight
try to keep active in my old age
have been told i look 35
 
batter said:


well, lets see...yup, i am 46
6'-2'' tall
weigh in at 170#
little bit of body hair
eat like a horse and dont gain weight
try to keep active in my old age
have been told i look 35
So that pic is you? Got any without the towel? :D
 
Re: Re: Re: how old am i ?

batter said:


well, lets see...yup, i am 46
6'-2'' tall
weigh in at 170#
little bit of body hair
eat like a horse and dont gain weight
try to keep active in my old age
have been told i look 35



OMG!!!!!
 
OMG indeed!

Well batter.. I can't see the rest of you of course.. but from my point of view..
yeah.. you could be 35..
easily..

sigh..


Ahum.. sorry..

Seriously: my compliments..

Now.. If you'll excuse me.. I have.. ehmm..
Things to do.. :D
 
I was 53...

...the last time I posted on here.
Now I've turned 54 and I still feel like 30-something. :D
 
On June 1st, I answered a thread wishing me a happy birthday. I had that birthday on the third and now I am a very happy 43.

Won't try to tell you I have a body like Addonis, more like Jim Belushe. But that's me, take it or leave it.
 
Sorry,

Cheyenne said:

So that pic is you? Got any without the towel? :D

the mrs wont allow me to do that.
she says its all hers. she doesn't want to share.
 
I just hit the big 3-0 back in May, and I'm still a little bummed about it. For the love of god, I still live in my parents' house! I think I'm gonna be sick now.
 
I turned 32 a week ago. But I'm sticking with my nephew, he thinks the 3 and 2 make me 5 like him. :p
 
Dayanara said:
19 on July 31 2001......

ooohh!! your younger than me! thats no fair. I was having fun being the youngest one in this place. hehe. I was for a while I know that.
 
<whispering back> really? damn. then what do I multiply by 26 to get my canine age?
 
<looks puzzled and shrugs>
"Sorry hun I only do human years."
 
How Old??

Some would say older than dirt.


I'm 44yrs old.

But I still feel like a teenager.
As a matter of fact, I checked again last night.
Yep. Still feel just the same as I always have. :D
 
Don't remember if I ever answered this thread or not:


Was 22 on January 4th.....
 
Back
Top