How old are you?

I'm old enough to know better and still to young to care.
I'm 42 years old and wouldn't go back if I could.
 
I am proceeding beautifully into my 30's. Turned 30 in June and that weekend started off rough but it is definitly looking up now.
 
Dont you mean how YOUNG are you??

Not that I get offended when asked...

Im 28, and proud. I'll be 29 at the end of the month. Then no more birthdays for me.
 
I don't imagine that at any age I would ever consider myself old. Its a state of mind.

I'm 43.
 
Looks like I win;-)

I've just read through all the posts in this thread - and I spose I must be the elder statesman of the group;-)
I was 71 last November - but take heart, ye lovely lassies.
I'm still vigorous, virile and potent;-)
 
Phoenix said:
Ok I am gonna fess up I am a young and full of cum 19 year old as of October 10


Hey I just noticed your B-day

I'm 10/11/78

Hehehe
 
March what ?

Come on baby you can't tease like that! Chey, you can give uws your brithday, we won't tell anyone, will we guys? Me? I was born at 15:35 on 9/14/52. You can do the math.
 
Re: March what ?

Samuari said:
Come on baby you can't tease like that! Chey, you can give uws your brithday, we won't tell anyone, will we guys? Me? I was born at 15:35 on 9/14/52. You can do the math.
3/19/58 :)
I won't be in town though, probably having breakfast with Cinderella that day!
 
You allready did that! How about breakfast with me? that would be different! I can lick the marmalade at least as good as Cinderalla.

[Edited by Samuari on 02-17-2001 at 10:53 PM]
 
But will you be at Disney World that day, Sam?
Maybe not Cinderella, maybe Pooh this time for breakfast.

You I'll have to save for later. ;)
 
Agh! Samuari! You are almost exactly as old as my mom!

*runs away screaming* ;)
 
Cheyenne said:
But will you be at Disney World that day, Sam?
Maybe not Cinderella, maybe Pooh this time for breakfast.

You I'll have to save for later. ;)


Well ya never know where I'll turn up, but I thought that you were going to be there the week before anyway.
 
Pyper said:
Agh! Samuari! You are almost exactly as old as my mom!

*runs away screaming* ;)

Your MOM is with out doubt a wonderful, sexy bright and breautiful person. Just like me.
 
Back
Top