Hunter Biden's Labtop

A few people here are more interested in Hunter’s dick pics. Lol.
I'm not,in fact I have on three occasions asked you to back up this proof of emails you so glibly claim exist. Yet, I have gotten nothing from you that factually backs up your bullshit.

But please keep on helping out JE our current chief Racist. It's so nice of you to try and help him out....that says a lot about you!
 
I'm not,in fact I have on three occasions asked you to back up this proof of emails you so glibly claim exist. Yet, I have gotten nothing from you that factually backs up your bullshit.

But please keep on helping out JE our current chief Racist. It's so nice of you to try and help him out....that says a lot about you!
Russian disinformation, right?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/
 
Again I don't give a shit if Hunter and Joe made a fucking Billion, what I asked, nicely originally was about your claim about the emails.
The emails on Hunters laptop reveal that he sold his Chinese and Ukrainian business clients access to his father who was Vice President of the United States at the time. Contrary to bogus claims by some former U.S. intelligence bureaucrats, the emails were not Russian disinformation. Indeed Hunter himself never denied their authenticity and they have been verified by digital forensic experts as well as by various individuals who were included in correspondence.
See the word in bold, you put that there, now go get the emails that reveal it..........

Fucking idiot, and here he is praising a Racist piece of shit JohnE
 
Rep. James Comer, chairman-elect of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, has a piece in the WSJ today that summarizes the investigation the Biden family’s business schemes that will begin next year.

“Evidence obtained by committee Republicans released in September 2022 revealed Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” The Biden family business model is built on Mr. Biden’s political career and the connections he has created, which have bettered the fortunes of his family, particularly his son Hunter Biden. To the detriment of American interests, Joe Biden’s family traded on his name for profit around the world. If Mr. Biden’s family members have deals with foreign adversaries, it could compromise his decision-making as president in a way that threatens national security.”
 
Rep. James Comer, chairman-elect of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, has a piece in the WSJ today that summarizes the investigation the Biden family’s business schemes that will begin next year.

“Evidence obtained by committee Republicans released in September 2022 revealed Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” The Biden family business model is built on Mr. Biden’s political career and the connections he has created, which have bettered the fortunes of his family, particularly his son Hunter Biden. To the detriment of American interests, Joe Biden’s family traded on his name for profit around the world. If Mr. Biden’s family members have deals with foreign adversaries, it could compromise his decision-making as president in a way that threatens national security.”
But you still can't back up your claims of direct evidence....you're moving from bombastic towards Bobo levels of histrionics on this laptop crap.

Seriously if you have a President who has an appearance of illegality, you Americans should be investigating the shit out of that.

But you all failed with Trump, so the bar has been moved from Nixon/Clinton levels, to "hey he is my guy and we can turn a blind eye"...

So quit bitching and moaning about the road you dumbfuck Republicans made....
 
Last edited:
I read through all the “evidence” that Joe was deeply involved with Hunter in the Ukrainian business deal and the selling of American natural gas assets to the Chinese Communists. There is no smoking gun. There is no direct evidence (so far) that Joe was involved in Hunter's business dealings. There is a lot of finger pointing at Joe's action of demanding the resignation of the prosecutor in Ukraine as an indicator of his complicity in some sort of nefarious dealings. If I remember right other countries added their voice to that demand. So were they involved in this underhanded and slimy deal? If so, with that many working parts to the plot, it seems to me there would be a lot of evidence floating around. Yest none of that has come to light.

I say let the Republicans do their investigation. Let's see if there really is anything to this. Personally I think it's good to look into ANY allegations of wrong doing by our elected officials. BUT if it turns out like the Benghazi debacle, half a dozen or more investigations with everything found worth nothing, that BB50 and those here on the board who have howled about Joe being involved man up and admit it. 10 to 1 that will never happen. It will, like the Benghazi charade, quietly sink into the sunset with nary a whimper from those who demanded it.

Comshaw
 
OMG. Hunter worked as an attorney for a private company and they earned $11m in a five year period.
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

I'm glad that Russia hacked the hard drive and gave us all this data together with a few dick-pics, it proves that Trump didn't incite an insurrection after all. It's lucky that Trump's son in law is so brilliant that the Saudis gave him $2b; they only shoot American journalists and fly planes into the twin towers. Ukraine is much worse than that!
 
Last edited:
I read through all the “evidence” that Joe was deeply involved with Hunter in the Ukrainian business deal and the selling of American natural gas assets to the Chinese Communists. There is no smoking gun. There is no direct evidence (so far) that Joe was involved in Hunter's business dealings. There is a lot of finger pointing at Joe's action of demanding the resignation of the prosecutor in Ukraine as an indicator of his complicity in some sort of nefarious dealings. If I remember right other countries added their voice to that demand. So were they involved in this underhanded and slimy deal? If so, with that many working parts to the plot, it seems to me there would be a lot of evidence floating around. Yest none of that has come to light.

I say let the Republicans do their investigation. Let's see if there really is anything to this. Personally I think it's good to look into ANY allegations of wrong doing by our elected officials. BUT if it turns out like the Benghazi debacle, half a dozen or more investigations with everything found worth nothing, that BB50 and those here on the board who have howled about Joe being involved man up and admit it. 10 to 1 that will never happen. It will, like the Benghazi charade, quietly sink into the sunset with nary a whimper from those who demanded it.

Comshaw
Yes, that was about getting rid of a dirty prosecutor who was not rooting out corruption.
 
Yes, that was about getting rid of a dirty prosecutor who was not rooting out corruption.
Even Obama stated Hunter’s position on Barisma‘s board of directors presented a conflict of interest to his administration.
 
Jonathan Turley; a respected law professor

https://nypost.com/2022/12/11/biden...-witnesses-ahead-of-gops-coming-hunter-probe/

Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe​



Just when you thought our politics could not get more poisonous, a recent meeting in California suggests the past is mere prelude. The Washington Post, which revealed the powwow, described it as Biden family “allies” planning an offensive to blunt any investigation into the Bidens’ alleged multimillion-dollar influence-peddling schemes.

Republicans will see it more like the gathering of the Legion of (Democratic) Doom. Some of the most controversial political operatives are involved in the all-hands-on-deck effort to protect the Bidens.

The California meeting’s host was none other than Hunter Biden’s friend, agent and lawyer Kevin Morris. After Hunter was placed under investigation for, among other possible charges, tax evasion, Morris reportedly paid off as much as $2.8 million in back taxes for Hunter.

Morris, per the Washington Post, called for a “more aggressive” response to those seeking to investigate the alleged influence peddling. That plan includes hitting critics, such as Fox News, with possible defamation lawsuits. (For full disclosure, I appear as a legal analyst on Fox News.)

Democrats doing what the do best, cover up their own criminal behavior![/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
 
Last edited:
51 prior intel officials lied to the american people, worked in concert with the Biden campaign to suppress the authenticity of the Biden laptop. They are a disgrace to their profession and have brought dishonor to our national security institutions.
 
There is just so much stupid and wrong in ineedhelp1’s posts that they serve as their own rebuttals.

🤣
 
Last edited:
Lorazepam needs to change the channel and try getting a perspective other than MSNBC.
 
I have no problem with pursuing Hunter and/or Joe Biden on such issues. I just don't have the time of day to give the hypocritical board Trumpettes who flail around on this while ignoring the elephant corrupt and criminal con man in the room.
 
Last edited:
I have no problem with pursuing Hunter and/or Joe Biden on such issues. I just don't have the time of day to give the hypocritical board Trumpettes to flail around on this while ignoring the elephant corrupt and criminal con man in the room.

I agree. And the claims being made about Hunter Biden’s business dealings as they relate to President Joe Biden have been investigated. There is nothing new to see here.

“Hunter’s laptop” is clearly the “republican’s” latest and weakest attempt / effort to divert attention away from ACTUAL corruption by “republican” / Russian operatives.

See also: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...unter-biden-laptop-disinfo-guy-who-leaked-it/

SAD!!!
 
Investigated by who? You? I think a special counsel should be initiated by Garland, you know “fair and balanced” equal application of the law. Maybe remove your blinders while you’re at it. Your TDS on steroids affects your objectivity.
 
Jonathan Turley is getting published in the New York Post? I knew he was less respected law professor and more political shill these days, but I hadn't realized it had gotten that bad.
 
I agree. And the claims being made about Hunter Biden’s business dealings as they relate to President Joe Biden have been investigated. There is nothing new to see here.

“Hunter’s laptop” is clearly the “republican’s” latest and weakest attempt / effort to divert attention away from ACTUAL corruption by “republican” / Russian operatives.

See also: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...unter-biden-laptop-disinfo-guy-who-leaked-it/

SAD!!!
I don't know what there may be in the Hunter Biden business. I'm just not going to show interest in it when pushed by those who won't get real about Donald Trump's out-in-the-open corruption, criminality, and treason.
 
The primary subject of the upcoming “Hunter’s laptop” investigation is not Hunter Biden. It’s President Biden, who was Vice President of the United States at the time Hunter was peddling influence and access to his father. The investigation should also bring into focus the role of a number of former FBI and intelligence officials.

The FBI was in possession of Hunter’s laptop when the NY Post story broke and the false “Russian disinformation“ narrative was propagated by 50 former intelligence officials, Russia-Trump collusion hoaxer Adam Schiff, and Biden himself during a presidential debate. This was also when a Twitter executive and former FBI official, James Baker, rationalized suppression of the Post story.

The Post story featured email revealing how Hunter Biden introduced his Ukrainian business associate to his then-VP dad, which contradicted Joe Biden’s claim that “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

There is no doubt the FBI was blitzed with phone calls from news organizations when the Post story broke. And it’s inconceivable that Twitter exec Baker didn’t reach out to his former colleagues at the bureau. And as this RCP arti notes, “it strains credulity to believe that the Biden campaign never queried the FBI about the laptop or that Joe Biden never asked his son whether he had, in fact, left the laptop he had used for years at a Delaware repair shop.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...fbi_files_are_even_more_dangerous_148597.html
 
The primary subject of the upcoming “Hunter’s laptop” investigation is not Hunter Biden. It’s President Biden, who was Vice President of the United States at the time Hunter was peddling influence and access to his father. The investigation should also bring into focus the role of a number of former FBI and intelligence officials.
So, again you are claiming there is direct evidence, I have yet to see any, and every time I ask you to show it, all I get is circumstantial, rumour, or speculation. Sorry Bozo, those are not evidence. Maybe use the word "alleged".
 
So, again you are claiming there is direct evidence, I have yet to see any, and every time I ask you to show it, all I get is circumstantial, rumour, or speculation. Sorry Bozo, those are not evidence. Maybe use the word "alleged".

BabyBoobs is that Pugsley Addams looking kid walking around the local fair waving a half deflated “Hunter’s laptop” helium ballon that can no longer float on its own.

BabyBoobs is working soooo hard to keep that ballon in the air..

And the idiot will be doing that ^ for another year and a half.

🍿

🤣
 
Last edited:
So, again you are claiming there is direct evidence, I have yet to see any, and every time I ask you to show it, all I get is circumstantial, rumour, or speculation. Sorry Bozo, those are not evidence. Maybe use the word "alleged".
Hunter, with no natural gas experience, was generously paid to be on the board of Burisma. Nobody, including Hunter, denies that.

Joe Biden denied on the record ever discussing Hunter’s business dealings with his son.

After that denial, verified email from the laptop revealed that he arranged a meeting with a Burisma exec. He thanked Hunter. Not sure why you keep saying there’s no email.

There’s obviously much more information about Hunters influence peddling beyond what’s on the laptop (ex. Grassley memo) but this is the essence of the 10/20 NY Post bombshell that Twitter and other social media companies tried to suppress. We will learn more when the investigation into President Biden’s family business starts next year.
 
False premising is the bread and butter of the Republican/board Trumpette propaganda line. They have proven, led in that by the con man Trump, that if you just keep saying it, the dumber third of the electorate will believe it. They're hard at work doing that on the state of the U.S. economy, which is remarkably good considering the external challenges the administration of either party would be faced with. The Trump administration was faced with it and failed utterly; the Biden administration is doing remarkably well with it. But the Republican false claim propaganda line is working with its base.

No particular reason anyone here should bite on any of this crap, though.
 
Back
Top