Hunter Biden's Labtop

BabyBoobs is asked for evidence to support a bombastic claim.

BabyBoobs responds with a clownishly vague e-mail about an arranged “meeting”,

BabyBoobs is further humiliated by the fact that the “meeting” never took place per then Vice President Joe Biden’s daily schedule records.

BabyBoobs flails and fails………again.

SAD!!!

🤣
 
False premising is the bread and butter of the Republican/board Trumpette propaganda line. They have proven, led in that by the con man Trump, that if you just keep saying it, the dumber third of the electorate will believe it. They're hard at work doing that on the state of the U.S. economy, which is remarkably good considering the external challenges the administration of either party would be faced with. The Trump administration was faced with it and failed utterly; the Biden administration is doing remarkably well with it. But the Republican false claim propaganda line is working with its base.

No particular reason anyone here should bite on any of this crap, though.
You’re confused, the economy sprang back in spite of all the obstacles Biden placed in the way. All Biden had to do was get his incompetent ass out of the way and we wouldn’t have to deal with record inflation, high fuel prices, product shortages or supply chain issues. Probably wouldn’t have to finance the war in Ukraine because there wouldn’t be a war in Ukraine. Then there’s the border crisis that leftoids refuse to believe exist.
 
"the economy sprang back in spite of all the obstacles Biden placed in the way."

You're pushing the lying Republican/Trumper propaganda line. You lie about everything. Who do you think you're fooling?
 
“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure”

Vadym Pozharskyi
 
Hunter, with no natural gas experience, was generously paid to be on the board of Burisma. Nobody, including Hunter, denies that.

Joe Biden denied on the record ever discussing Hunter’s business dealings with his son.

After that denial, verified email from the laptop revealed that he arranged a meeting with a Burisma exec. He thanked Hunter. Not sure why you keep saying there’s no email.

There’s obviously much more information about Hunters influence peddling beyond what’s on the laptop (ex. Grassley memo) but this is the essence of the 10/20 NY Post bombshell that Twitter and other social media companies tried to suppress. We will learn more when the investigation into President Biden’s family business starts next year.

i don't give a shit about any of that -

me and a zillion others are going to be celebrating like crazy when that t shit is put in handcuffs and prison. yippie!!!
 
i don't give a shit about any of that -

me and a zillion others are going to be celebrating like crazy when that t shit is put in handcuffs and prison. yippie!!!
I don’t think any members of the Biden family will be sent to jail but am hopeful the investigation will reveal more details about what Biden knew about Hunter’s influence peddling and the flow of money.
 
BabyBoobs thinks that vague e-mail about a POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITY to “meet” then Vice President Joe Biden proves “something?”.

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣
 
you don't think the reeps will try to evict Biden -

if they find pussies and titties and his cock on it?

The “reeps” got nuthin’ with “Hunter’s laptop”.

That ^ won’t stop them from going full BENGHAZI!!! / HILLARY’S E-MAILS!!!! over it.

Get some popcorn and enjoy the laughs as the “reeps” embarrass themselves with their “Hunter’s laptop” nothing burger investigation.

Just. Like. Elon. Did.

🍿

🤣
 
Hunter, with no natural gas experience, was generously paid to be on the board of Burisma. Nobody, including Hunter, denies that.
Yep and its also not illegal. Sorry
Joe Biden denied on the record ever discussing Hunter’s business dealings with his son.
So, was he under oath?
After that denial, verified email from the laptop revealed that he arranged a meeting with a Burisma exec. He thanked Hunter. Not sure why you keep saying there’s no email.
I have asked you repeatedly to show me the email. I have looked and have not found one that incriminates anyone. You keep saying it exists, so post the email that proves it you fucking dunce.
There’s obviously much more information about Hunters influence peddling beyond what’s on the laptop (ex. Grassley memo) but this is the essence of the 10/20 NY Post bombshell that Twitter and other social media companies tried to suppress. We will learn more when the investigation into President Biden’s family business starts next year.
I don't know if there is a "there there", anymore than you do. But you sure intentionally try to avoid the word alleged. It would be fair to say that "Hunter is alleged to have ...." and if you did, I'd have no problems. But you don't, instead you keep saying "he did". Do you get my point?

I don't give a shit if Trump sold out the US, and Joe helped him, and they both made whacks of money off it. What bugs me, is your fucking partisan attitude about it. You have spent months snickering that Trump will never be convicted, but not one iota of time saying he should be investigated. So all I am trying to do is illustrate that little partisan fault about you, and your posts. *chuckles* What was good for Republicans is not ok for Democrats....
 
Yep and its also not illegal. Sorry

So, was he under oath?

I have asked you repeatedly to show me the email. I have looked and have not found one that incriminates anyone. You keep saying it exists, so post the email that proves it you fucking dunce.

I don't know if there is a "there there", anymore than you do. But you sure intentionally try to avoid the word alleged. It would be fair to say that "Hunter is alleged to have ...." and if you did, I'd have no problems. But you don't, instead you keep saying "he did". Do you get my point?

I don't give a shit if Trump sold out the US, and Joe helped him, and they both made whacks of money off it. What bugs me, is your fucking partisan attitude about it. You have spent months snickering that Trump will never be convicted, but not one iota of time saying he should be investigated. So all I am trying to do is illustrate that little partisan fault about you, and your posts. *chuckles* What was good for Republicans is not ok for Democrats....

BabyBoobs doesn’t care.

BabyBoobs considers it a win if you don’t also challenge the false equivalence in the right wing narrative.

BabyBoobs, etc, have long ago abandoned all pretense of shame over their blatant hypocrisy.

Pathetic

and

SAD!!!
 
BabyBoobs doesn’t care.

BabyBoobs considers it a win if you don’t also challenge the false equivalence in the right wing narrative.

BabyBoobs, etc, have long ago abandoned all pretense of shame over their blatant hypocrisy.

Pathetic

and

SAD!!!
He is very two faced about it.....*chuckles* he only answers about one out of three of my posts, and hides his head in the sand the rest of the time.
 
Yep and its also not illegal. Sorry

So, was he under oath?

I have asked you repeatedly to show me the email. I have looked and have not found one that incriminates anyone. You keep saying it exists, so post the email that proves it you fucking dunce.

I don't know if there is a "there there", anymore than you do. But you sure intentionally try to avoid the word alleged. It would be fair to say that "Hunter is alleged to have ...." and if you did, I'd have no problems. But you don't, instead you keep saying "he did". Do you get my point?

I don't give a shit if Trump sold out the US, and Joe helped him, and they both made whacks of money off it. What bugs me, is your fucking partisan attitude about it. You have spent months snickering that Trump will never be convicted, but not one iota of time saying he should be investigated. So all I am trying to do is illustrate that little partisan fault about you, and your posts. *chuckles* What was good for Republicans is not ok for Democrats....
The NY Post story that social media companies and news outlets sought to bury is accurate. No one said Hunter has been charged with or will be charged with any crime. Getting paid because he was the son of the vp isn’t by itself a crime. He is under investigation but we don’t know exactly what for. Biden obviously lied to the public about not having conversations with Hunter about his business activities, but he wasn’t under oath lying to the public is not a crime. Politicians do it all the time. The pending House investigation will about Joe Biden and the Biden family business. Among other things, the investigation will seek to find out what Biden knew about his son’s business dealings when he was vp, did he assist in any way, did he profit in any way, and was national security compromised.

This thread is not about Trump but since you cant help talking about him, I’ll remind you that he has been subject to multiple investigations by a special prosecutor, congressional committees, and the DOJ. If it bothers you that Biden is now about to be the subject of an investigation, so be it.
 
The NY Post story that social media companies and news outlets sought to bury is accurate.
Then show me the email that damns Joe Biden. Is that too hard of a task for you???
No one said Hunter has been charged with or will be charged with any crime. Getting paid because he was the son of the vp isn’t by itself a crime. He is under investigation but we don’t know exactly what for. Biden obviously lied to the public about not having conversations with Hunter about his business activities, but he wasn’t under oath lying to the public is not a crime. Politicians do it all the time. The pending House investigation will about Joe Biden and the Biden family business. Among other things, the investigation will seek to find out what Biden knew about his son’s business dealings when he was vp, did he assist in any way, did he profit in any way, and was national security compromised.

This thread is not about Trump but since you cant help talking about him, I’ll remind you that he has been subject to multiple investigations by a special prosecutor, congressional committees, and the DOJ. If it bothers you that Biden is now about to be the subject of an investigation, so be it.
I am not bothered by Biden being investigated, nor Trump. They are your leaders. They should be under scrutiny. Where I diverge on this, is you, pushing a narrative and making claims of proof, where this is none.

So as I said above Bozo, show me the email, or stfu. ( which we all know you won't, or can't)....*chuckles*
 
Then show me the email that damns Joe Biden. Is that too hard of a task for you???

I am not bothered by Biden being investigated, nor Trump. They are your leaders. They should be under scrutiny. Where I diverge on this, is you, pushing a narrative and making claims of proof, where this is none.

So as I said above Bozo, show me the email, or stfu. ( which we all know you won't, or can't)....*chuckles*
The email from the Burisma representative thanking Hunter for arranging the meeting between his then-vp father is in the NY Post story and also posted separately. Try reading.
 
The email from the Burisma representative thanking Hunter for arranging the meeting between his then-vp father is in the NY Post story and also posted separately. Try reading.
His father isn't mentioned in the email. References to "the big guy" are. Speculative at best and still not corroborated by anyone outside of a burned colleague with a grudge and a book deal.
 
The email from the Burisma representative thanking Hunter for arranging the meeting between his then-vp father is in the NY Post story and also posted separately. Try reading.
I did read, and found an email, and that email, (posted earlier) doesn't even come close to proving influence peddling. Thanking someone for arranging a meeting ( of which no records exists of the meeting actually taking place) is not influence peddling, though I can see how you might grasp at that straw. That is why there must be some other email out of those 22,000 or so that exist.

So please post it, or stfu.
 
His father isn't mentioned in the email. References to "the big guy" are. Speculative at best and still not corroborated by anyone outside of a burned colleague with a grudge and a book deal.
That’s a different email. The one I was referring to is in the NY Post story of 10/20 that was falsely labeled Russian disinformation by Biden and former intelligence bureaucrats such as James Brennen.
 
I did read, and found an email, and that email, (posted earlier) doesn't even come close to proving influence peddling. Thanking someone for arranging a meeting ( of which no records exists of the meeting actually taking place) is not influence peddling, though I can see how you might grasp at that straw. That is why there must be some other email out of those 22,000 or so that exist.

So please post it, or stfu.
If you believe Hunter was lavishly compensated for his expertise in the energy industry you’re very naive. Even Hunter himself has admitted he was only hired because of who is father is.
 
If you believe Hunter was lavishly compensated for his expertise in the energy industry you’re very naive. Even Hunter himself has admitted he was only hired because of who is father is.
So, as I said earlier, there was nothing illegal about Hunter taking the job. In fact I can name a businessman who would say it was a smart move by Hunter to take some free money, for doing nothing. Using a person's name to get a gravy job...awesome...and wasn't Joe VP then>?

Seriously what power does a VP really have. I'm pretty sure the speaker of the house has more.

You seems to think I care about this. I don't. I am just showing your bias. After all you are the one who keeps saying "they have been investigating Trump, and as of yet no charges".Well from what I understand they have had this laptop a number of years, and guess what, no charges.

So Bozo, you keep going on crying the sky is falling about this laptop stuff. Its funny, and allows me to poke holes in it all the time, since I have no bias,no skin in the game. It's just entertainment to me. Oh and lets not forget, it paints your political bias with a very wide brush.....
 
So, as I said earlier, there was nothing illegal about Hunter taking the job. In fact I can name a businessman who would say it was a smart move by Hunter to take some free money, for doing nothing. Using a person's name to get a gravy job...awesome...and wasn't Joe VP then>?

Seriously what power does a VP really have. I'm pretty sure the speaker of the house has more.

You seems to think I care about this. I don't. I am just showing your bias. After all you are the one who keeps saying "they have been investigating Trump, and as of yet no charges".Well from what I understand they have had this laptop a number of years, and guess what, no charges.

So Bozo, you keep going on crying the sky is falling about this laptop stuff. Its funny, and allows me to poke holes in it all the time, since I have no bias,no skin in the game. It's just entertainment to me. Oh and lets not forget, it paints your political bias with a very wide brush.....
You obviously care. You’ve been on it for days.
 
If you believe Hunter was lavishly compensated for his expertise in the energy industry you’re very naive. Even Hunter himself has admitted he was only hired because of who is father is.
Don't forget VP Biden's public attempt to extort the Ukrainian government for a billion dollars if Viktor Shoken wasn't fired.
 
Back
Top