I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_me_ said:
I'm never good, you should know that :D
How are you Bad_Doggie? :kiss:

Sigh!! A soft wet tender kiss.....how could I be anything but, doing good.

mmmm I know that.....and I like you like that damn we all like you like that!

Woof!
 
sammy 2006 said:
now that sets a guys mind wondering how many women like to be looked at when they do that
Well, I don't know......maybe I'm on my own.......*shrugs* ;)
 
Bad_Doggie said:
Sigh!! A soft wet tender kiss.....how could I be anything but, doing good.

mmmm I know that.....and I like you like that damn we all like you like that!

Woof!
You nearly confused me there :D
 
Bad_Doggie said:
mmmmm interesting, interesting......but, did you cover-up or move to give him a better view???

Woof!
I stayed exactly where I was ;)
 
_me_ said:
I stayed exactly where I was ;)

nice in a non committed very sexy sorta way. Very sexy.

the guy was lucky.......bastard!

Often wondered that.

Woof!
 
Bad_Doggie said:
nice in a non committed very sexy sorta way. Very sexy.

the guy was lucky.......bastard!

Often wondered that.

Woof!
Lol..... :D
You're too funny, you Bad_Doggie :devil:
 
As Ever

Just wanted to say I still follow your thread and you continue to look gorgeous.
Love
Robin
xxx
 
Whoa....now we are talking......getting sexier and sexier.....love tues6 very sexy.

mmmm to be between those thighs....you are going to send me to bed with a ............smile on my face.

Thought that you said earlier that you didn't like these pics? They are sexy.

Oh please, please in the next one slip your hand inside.

Woof!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top