I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad_Doggie said:
Whoa....now we are talking......getting sexier and sexier.....love tues6 very sexy.

mmmm to be between those thighs....you are going to send me to bed with a ............smile on my face.

Thought that you said earlier that you didn't like these pics? They are sexy.

Oh please, please in the next one slip your hand inside.

Woof!
You're so funny!!
I don't really like these pics, I think they're boring ;)
 
doppelbock22000 said:
that is the luckiest sofa on the planet...I want to be reincarnated as your sofa my lady, hmmm...thank you, very lovely my lady hugs and kisses :rose:
He he....I might crush you!! :p
 
_me_ said:
They are pink.....shiny.....you'll see them on here shortly :D
....oh my....they are pink and shiny...so cute.... :heart:

..oh how I would like to know what they smell like..... :devil:
 
_me_ said:
Yeah....It'll be very funny :D
I like funny though ;)
I knew there was a reason why we get along. :D

Gorgeous pics, _me_. In that skirt and those boots. . .my God, you are stunning. Hope you had a great day.

:kiss: :rose:
 
_me_ said:
I'm interested.......think you'd better tell me more :D
I can't type if I think about it!!! Perhaps when I've more time, darling!
 
_me_ said:
hmm.....what kind of a club would that be? ;)
Not that sort of club, you dirty girl!!! Just the place where we held the Traf Night thingy - had to nip over and de-rig all the bunting and paraphernalia!
 
MCPW said:
Not to worry, I have this very specific de-frosting technique I could use to help you! ;)
Not interested in this technique then, _me_, or do you anticipate what it may consist of???? :devil:
 
_me_ said:
He he.....You'll need your thermals....it's a bit chilly :p
UH OH.......well maybe that isn't such a good plan afterall. I really HATE being cold. I don't know how I would stay warm.....unless you had some suggestions. ;)

I think you should come out here instead. With the weather out here you wouldn't need any thermals.....infact you could just forget the clothes alltogether. :devil:
 
_me_ said:
I'm going to take some pics now..... ;)

and what fine pics they are...showing off those lovely legs incased in some sheer sexy stockings. WOW you really know how to get to me don't you. :p :p Again GREAT LEGS...I could never tire of seeing you. thanks for starting my evening off right. :kiss:
 
Hot damn for Tuesdays :nana: You take 87 pics and we only get 7 or 8 :rolleyes: Lucky bin. Probably going to mess with some leather in the morn after all leave. Want them here? on the stairs? Misty? :D by the way pics are looking good so far. More? :devil:
 
_me_ said:
These are still from last night......the red marks on my arse are because I was sat on it too much :rolleyes:
There's going to be red marks on your ass from me spanking it. Mmmm, I love it!
You have no idea how excited you get me! :kiss:
 
Good morning, hun. How are you today? Hope you're feeling well.
Your latest pics are fantastic! Love the boots and stockings. Can't wait to pull them off of you! :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top