DarkLordFett
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2007
- Posts
- 7,386
Hiya sweet lady. Hope you have a super good day. Talk to you later gorgeous
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

seasider said:You have now!![]()
![]()
Lol....deliverer said:....oh my....they are pink and shiny...so cute....![]()
..oh how I would like to know what they smell like.....![]()
Hello.....I went to bed, I was boredgottscheer said:Hi sweet lady! How are you this evening?![]()
Glad you think soHocky9377 said:I knew there was a reason why we get along.
Gorgeous pics, _me_. In that skirt and those boots. . .my God, you are stunning. Hope you had a great day.
![]()
![]()
He he....MCPW said:I can't type if I think about it!!! Perhaps when I've more time, darling!
Me.....dirty? NeverMCPW said:Not that sort of club, you dirty girl!!! Just the place where we held the Traf Night thingy - had to nip over and de-rig all the bunting and paraphernalia!

I never saw that.......I'm a bit worried you think I'm frosty thoughMCPW said:Not interested in this technique then, _me_, or do you anticipate what it may consist of????![]()
Yum....that weather sounds perfect for meDiJiT said:UH OH.......well maybe that isn't such a good plan afterall. I really HATE being cold. I don't know how I would stay warm.....unless you had some suggestions.![]()
I think you should come out here instead. With the weather out here you wouldn't need any thermals.....infact you could just forget the clothes alltogether.![]()

Thank you!! I gave up posting them & went to bed......not much responseluvinoral2 said:and what fine pics they are...showing off those lovely legs incased in some sheer sexy stockings. WOW you really know how to get to me don't you.![]()
Again GREAT LEGS...I could never tire of seeing you. thanks for starting my evening off right.
![]()
Yeah, there's loads more, there just wasn't many posters so I gave up & went to bed to enjoy myself insteadlittlebaldguy said:Hot damn for TuesdaysYou take 87 pics and we only get 7 or 8
Lucky bin. Probably going to mess with some leather in the morn after all leave. Want them here? on the stairs? Misty?
by the way pics are looking good so far. More?
![]()

I got bored & went to bedherc91 said:no pic from you is boring![]()
No!!! You mentioned that word!!amflyer2005 said:There's going to be red marks on your ass from me spanking it. Mmmm, I love it!
You have no idea how excited you get me!![]()

I am good....had a lovely lie in & a cup of coffe in bed from sonamflyer2005 said:Good morning, hun. How are you today? Hope you're feeling well.
Your latest pics are fantastic! Love the boots and stockings. Can't wait to pull them off of you!![]()
I have bills & stuff to do today, after that it should be goodDarkLordFett said:Hiya sweet lady. Hope you have a super good day. Talk to you later gorgeous
I hope so too.....and I hope yours is goodamflyer2005 said:gotta go, hun. Hope you have a great day.![]()
Mmm.....that feels nicerobotic101 said:Always ready to hug you hold you tight

Afternoonsammy 2006 said:Morning!!! ups afternoon Me
xxx

Lol.....that made me smilejaybire said:Good morning from me, and a good afternoon to _me_.![]()

Pretty good. I am just getting ready to go to work._me_ said:Lol.....that made me smile![]()
How are you today?![]()

I'm good, have some bills & stuff to sort but apart from that just houseworkjaybire said:Pretty good. I am just getting ready to go to work.
And how are you doing today?![]()
Are you going to take some pics while doing your housework?_me_ said:I'm good, have some bills & stuff to sort but apart from that just housework![]()

_me_ said:He he....I might crush you!!![]()

_me_ said:hope you like....
, thank you very much...hugs and kisses 
_me_ said:Thank you!! I gave up posting them & went to bed......not much response![]()
I may post the rest today![]()
I have another lot which will probably be more appealing to some![]()

_me_ said:Yeah, there's loads more, there just wasn't many posters so I gave up & went to bed to enjoy myself instead
I got bored & went to bed![]()
No!!! You mentioned that word!!![]()
What, no hubby to join? We could probably have remedied that
Have a good day--probably be back later on---work afternoon today _me_ said:Thank you!! I gave up posting them & went to bed......not much response![]()
I may post the rest today![]()
I have another lot which will probably be more appealing to some![]()
_me_ said:hope you like....
in these pics. Now if it was my hands there instead of yours, I am sure we would both have more fun.
Can't wait to see the rest, when I get back home from work.I likey very much. Very pretty. Have a great rest of the day._me_ said:hope you like....
