Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe........in case we go shopping and you want to try stuff on



Enjoy the holiday :)



I read it right the first time!!!! I just don't want you trying to get both from the one naughty package.........

and you can nibble :devil:

So I bite, you nibble and sasaou nips................do we need to rename this thread??

Trying clothes on? maaaaybe..

I think we should call it the sexual eire thread. <3 and yay I get to nip on your nips. you said so.
 
Well, i've turned Ireland into a complete military state so good so far yeah... :rolleyes:

I have no idea what that means but can I get a superfluous military title of some kind?? Pretty please..............with bows on top for Sol :p

I think we should call it the sexual eire thread. <3 and yay I get to nip on your nips. you said so.

lol - I think you went a whole day without mentioning my boobs!!!! And you get to nip whatever you want to nip :devil:
 
Maybe........in case we go shopping and you want to try stuff on
Enjoy the holiday :)

I read it right the first time!!!! I just don't want you trying to get both from the one naughty package.........

and you can nibble :devil:

So I bite, you nibble and Sasaou nips................do we need to rename this thread??

Oh oh oh , Naughty nibble and nip ?
If I buy you a bow does that count

>Sol
(Yes one for Sasaou to )
 
I have no idea what that means but can I get a superfluous military title of some kind?? Pretty please..............with bows on top for Sol :p



lol - I think you went a whole day without mentioning my boobs!!!! And you get to nip whatever you want to nip :devil:

I am trying to be a good girl.. :devil: But since you so graciously offered them, om nom nom!!
 
Morning all, haha, i fell asleep last night, such is the way with a laptop in bed!

NT, I hereby name you Most Gracious Mistress of the Ever Victorious Irish: May her honour live forever...
 
Morning all, haha, i fell asleep last night, such is the way with a laptop in bed!

NT, I hereby name you Most Gracious Mistress of the Ever Victorious Irish: May her honour live forever...

( Raises hand in silent vote )

>Sol
 
Morning all, haha, i fell asleep last night, such is the way with a laptop in bed!

NT, I hereby name you Most Gracious Mistress of the Ever Victorious Irish: May her honour live forever...

HAHAHA - love it!!!! Smooches :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Need one more then is law !

>Sol

I think Kotori will vote it in, when he gets home.

Bah - I have slight dictator tendencies................I'm using it whether its approved or not!!!

Hi everyone,

Isn't the weather appaling!!!
 
lol................so is that going to be the response to all my posts?? Might get a little monotonous :p

:kiss: How are you?

I usually tug at your boobs, this is the first time I've called you mistress. How are you?
 
lol - just checking!!!

I'm good...............have to go do the food thing now but I'll be back online later :)

Sig is cool. Want to know where thoses eomtes where hiding.
NT in a domination role is very intertesting idea. I wish to subscribe to your news letter.

Funny all I can think of is leather and whips.

Evening all any how!

>Sol
( Puts bow {with bell} around sasaou's neck cause he promised)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top