Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, but that's what gaviscon is for. As for the Irish accent, I try to acclimate to my surroundings.. but I refuse to say "HAICH" .. the letter is H dammit! :mad:

And yesss... the boobs. I cannot believe I haven't mentioned them yet! What have I been doing with myself?!

Not thinking about my boobs?? That must have been quite a distraction!!!!

I realize I'm a late comer to this Irish party, but what's this relocation/ job thing all about?


And, the Irish and I might be related- there was a Celtic kingdom in what is present day Transylvania around 400 AD.....And that's where my dad's from....although he's not 1600 years old. But Romanians developed in the region.

sasaou is a transplant
 
And yesss... the boobs. I cannot believe I haven't mentioned them yet! What have I been doing with myself?!
Can the boobs be shared? Or is that not the custom?
Why thank you! xD But I don't have a webcam on this compy... but I sure do like to watch :devil: I am a perv... or a potato. Sol and I haven't actually sorted that bit yet.
A perv-tato? sounds ...delicious.
You sir, are cheeky :D


Oh I moved here a few months back, been unsuccessful in finding a job.

I sorta gathered the "moved to" part, but not the "where from" part....
 
I realize I'm a late comer to this Irish party, but what's this relocation/ job thing all about?


And, the Irish and I might be related- there was a Celtic kingdom in what is present day Transylvania around 400 AD.....And that's where my dad's from....although he's not 1600 years old. But Romanians developed in the region.

I thought Transylvania was part of the Hungarian empire at that point. Never thought they went that far west. Also the Celts where responsible for wiping out the indigionious tribes here at the time

>Sol
 
Can the boobs be shared? Or is that not the custom?

A perv-tato? sounds ...delicious.


I sorta gathered the "moved to" part, but not the "where from" part....
Everyone wants my boobs!! :eek:

Perv-tato! SORTED!!

And.. uh 3 paces south of the queens throne.
 
I thought Transylvania was part of the Hungarian empire at that point. Never thought they went that far west. Also the Celts where responsible for wiping out the indigionious tribes here at the time

>Sol

You're off by about 700 years. :)
I've just wikied them, and they were even found in Anatolia (by 275 AD).
 
Can the boobs be shared? Or is that not the custom?

A perv-tato? sounds ...delicious.


I sorta gathered the "moved to" part, but not the "where from" part....

uhmmm - my boobs............I'll share them with whoever I want!!!

Everyone wants my boobs!! :eek:

Perv-tato! SORTED!!

And.. uh 3 paces south of the queens throne.

maybe everyone will leave mine alone then :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top