BindnCufTite
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2004
- Posts
- 714
Besides you don't expect me to embarass a lady in public... do you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Besides you don't expect me to embarass a lady in public... do you?
Rofl just get to story time![]()
Souldn't you be in bed at this hour? lol
What? No, it's like 1.15 .. that's not even early for me. There's three more episodes of CSI on tonite!!
"of or relating to or conforming to the rules of syntax; "the syntactic rules of a language"
>Sol
cool, it's still early, so who do you like in CSI?
Your a Living TV nut , you do know that ?
>Sol
Sara Sidle. I have her teeth xD
Yes I sure do xD.. Criminal Minds, Medium etc. Wish NCIS was on here.
I showed you how remember ?
Silly Sasaou !
>Sol
I can suddenly feel a desire to be close to your teeth, I suppose you'd come with the package ... lol
I have to say almost as there is always the possibility of improvement![]()
and he wouldn't appreciate you more?
Interesting choice of examples.
P: What does "syntactical" mean?
Sol: *gives example using "syntactic."*
Hmmmm.
Not to put too fine a point on it. I don't know you at all, and your googled quote may very well be correct. I have no idea.
Okay, got to go, have a great night all. Be well, be lucky, or don't get caught. LOL
Later. Or never.
Sasaou get caught ?
Only with fresh dairy cream on her lips LOL
>Sol
Hah! I'm pretty sure that's how tonite will end![]()