Kentucky hook-ups look here.

Just My Thoughts?

Just my thoughts, are that as a Ky thread the only ones talking are the few of us that discuss UK basketball. If anyone else has something to say they are more than welcome to jump in. I can talk about the humble lessons I get when I go the golf course. Or how my drivers in NASCAR didn't have a very good year, lol. I understand this to be an open thread to discuss whatever.
So, jump right in.
 
Hi All..Sorry not been around a few days..Just got back from the Dr..Have a bad sore throat and sinusitis..Joy joy!

BTW Spencer...We are just a bunch of people that like to talk sports..I didn't come here to hook up as the thread suggests..I enjoy talking sports, any sports with everyone..If you don't like it then I suggest start another "Hook UP' Thread...Don't mean to sound harsh but I figure we can talk about anything we want on the thread!!

Hi Blue2oo0 and Spicey! I hope you guys are okay!
 
Hi everyone. I just now ran across this thread and wanted to say hello to all my fellow Kentuckians. I'm a Damn near 40 married guy in E'town.

For the record: Go Cards.!!
 
Wildcard Ky said:
Hi everyone. I just now ran across this thread and wanted to say hello to all my fellow Kentuckians. I'm a Damn near 40 married guy in E'town.

For the record: Go Cards.!!

Welcome to the thread....

But just so you know...THE WILDCATS RULE! :)~
 
Cats are down at the half

40 to 37 Ohiio, Crawford has 14 at the half, ofcourse they got a guy named green that has about 17, :rolleyes: Hate to say it but our Cats are very mediocre right now.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
40 to 37 Ohiio, Crawford has 14 at the half, ofcourse they got a guy named green that has about 17, :rolleyes: Hate to say it but our Cats are very mediocre right now.


Our Cats are sucking tonight!!
 
24 Crawford, 18 Bradley

Those two carried us. We deserved to lose ? Well the way we played the firse 35 minutes we did. The last 5 minutes we played pretty well. We need to sit Sparks. We are better offensively with Crawford , Rondo, and Bradley at guard. It is yet to be seen how much Morris is going to Help? Most nights, Thomas, Perry and Sims are only going to be adequate. The 7's disappeared again tonight. What else is new.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Those two carried us. We deserved to lose ? Well the way we played the firse 35 minutes we did. The last 5 minutes we played pretty well. We need to sit Sparks. We are better offensively with Crawford , Rondo, and Bradley at guard. It is yet to be seen how much Morris is going to Help? Most nights, Thomas, Perry and Sims are only going to be adequate. The 7's disappeared again tonight. What else is new.


Yes if it were not for Crawford we would have had another big L on the W-L Column! I agree about Sparks..Bradley should be starting instead of Sparks IMHO...THe 7 footers..WEll Woo sure as hell didn't look like the same player as before Christmas break! They were about to give me a heart attack tonight...Arrrrggh..I HATE close games!
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Welcome to the thread....

But just so you know...THE WILDCATS RULE! :)~

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have anything against UK, but I definitely bleed red. I'm the non hating type.

The Cats rule when they want to. It's almost like there's 2 different UK teams this year. The one that showed up against UofL could go to the final 4. The one that showed up against Indiana wouldn't make the tournament.

Another for the record: I do like basketball, but football is my favorite sport. When it comes to football in this state.........Cards rule!
 
MrHotnspicey said:
WildCardKY, Whatcha doing with my truck in the middle of you AV? :D

I found this pic and just had to have it as an AV. For those that know me, the AV fits. LOL!
 
Wildcard Ky said:
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have anything against UK, but I definitely bleed red. I'm the non hating type.

The Cats rule when they want to. It's almost like there's 2 different UK teams this year. The one that showed up against UofL could go to the final 4. The one that showed up against Indiana wouldn't make the tournament.

Another for the record: I do like basketball, but football is my favorite sport. When it comes to football in this state.........Cards rule!

You are welcome for the Welcome..I will not hate on you about being a UL fan....

The Cats have definitely had an up and down year but I will not blame in on Tubby like so many Haters out there!!

Okay you can have football..Not a football fan here....And I admit defeat that UL rules the state in football..but the Cats rule in basketball the last 2 years..:)~
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Hi All..Sorry not been around a few days..Just got back from the Dr..Have a bad sore throat and sinusitis..Joy joy!

BTW Spencer...We are just a bunch of people that like to talk sports..I didn't come here to hook up as the thread suggests..I enjoy talking sports, any sports with everyone..If you don't like it then I suggest start another "Hook UP' Thread...Don't mean to sound harsh but I figure we can talk about anything we want on the thread!!

Hi Blue2oo0 and Spicey! I hope you guys are okay!

Hey Blue... Just to let you know, I was not complaining about the topic or sports... altho I could careless about it. But the purpose of the "Personals" is to meet people, according to the monitors of this section of Lit. Personally I don't care one way or another, but I do know, if this thread continues to be just about sports and chit chat, the Mods will move this tread to either the Playgroud or the General board because it is no longer a "Hook up" thread. That was the only comment I was making. And I was not being rude or mean spirited (which is why I make the joke about the Hook Shoots and the LOL) I have been on Lit long enough to just know, that sooner or later this thread will be relocated from the personal area because it is no longer a personals ad.

Ok enough about my comments... back to the KY Bluegrass Sports Thread....

Oh and Spicy.... there is no shame in the scores on golf... heck, for most people, that is about the only exercise they get in their life... so at least they got their heart a pumpin ..... pssst... who cares about par anyway lol

You all have a great New Year....
 
Wildcard Ky said:
I found this pic and just had to have it as an AV. For those that know me, the AV fits. LOL!

You must have graduated from the "Billy Joel School of Driving". :D
 
The way I see it..It is a thread about Kentuckians and we can talk about hooking up or not here......Shouldn't matter..But that is my thoughts on it!
 
Blue2oo0 said:
Its just our odd priorities here in KY... Sports, then hooking up... It makes us... ummmmm, unique.... lol Hope everyone has a safe New Year.... :)
Make that most people in Ky put sports first instead of hooking up ..I am not one of them! lol :)
 
Why does some of you have to get so bent out of shape on what we talk about here...

I am a diehard UK Wildcat Basketball fan..I have been lucky to stumble across a few here on this thread Spicey and Blue2oo0, who I can chit chat back and forth with..My first priority in life is not hooking up!
 
Hey Just Me

Good to see you posting in here again. Ole Spicey hasn't been in the hooking up deal for a while. lol. As far as what is posted in this thread, I feel it is up to the ones posting to chat about whatever is of interest? Whether it is sports, or the opposite sex, oops, did someone say sex? he he. The way they are deleting pictures they will be deleting anything regarding sex next. oh well.
Blue, Crawford and Bradley can be huge contributors to the Cats.
Just Me2, I still wanna hear about that trip you made to Tampa, Did you have a good time, hook up while you were there?
Thanks Spicey
 
Dag gone it BlueAngel

Blue, you have done it again. Where do you find those sexxie AV's. Do you know what I wanna do to that, he he????? :devil: ;)
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Good to see you posting in here again. Ole Spicey hasn't been in the hooking up deal for a while. lol. As far as what is posted in this thread, I feel it is up to the ones posting to chat about whatever is of interest? Whether it is sports, or the opposite sex, oops, did someone say sex? he he. The way they are deleting pictures they will be deleting anything regarding sex next. oh well.
Blue, Crawford and Bradley can be huge contributors to the Cats.
Just Me2, I still wanna hear about that trip you made to Tampa, Did you have a good time, hook up while you were there?
Thanks Spicey

Same here for me..I hooked up once with someone from Lit a long time back and it sure didn't work out....

I agree with you Spicey that is up to the posters here what we want to chat about..If Sports interests us I see no harm in talking about sports.....

Crawford and Bradley are what is holding this team together right now..I am anxious and nervous to see how the team hopefully improves when Morris is back in the line up!

Happy New Year to you Spicey!
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Blue, you have done it again. Where do you find those sexxie AV's. Do you know what I wanna do to that, he he????? :devil: ;)


LOL Spicey..I have a friend that finds them and adds the blue to them..SO glad that you approve of it..:D
 
Blue2oo0 said:
Its just our odd priorities here in KY... Sports, then hooking up... It makes us... ummmmm, unique.... lol Hope everyone has a safe New Year.... :)


Hey Blue2oo0 We are unique Kentuckian's are we not?? Sports is a big topic here in the state....

Hope that you stay safe during the New Year too Blue!
 
Morning Blue

Blue, Happy New Year and I hope it is a healthy one also. Now about that AV of yours, emmmmmm hmmmmm, she lights my fires :devil:
 
Back
Top