Kentucky hook-ups look here.

Morning Blue, No snow here in the Louisville area. Cold, now up to 32 and clear and sunny. Sunny is not a bad thing. lol. Is determined not to ruin the day and mention that other blue. lmao.

Huggzz to this BlueAngel.
Spicey
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Morning Blue, No snow here in the Louisville area. Cold, now up to 32 and clear and sunny. Sunny is not a bad thing. lol. Is determined not to ruin the day and mention that other blue. lmao.

Huggzz to this BlueAngel.
Spicey


It is 29 and the snow is still pretty on the trees this morning....

Huggzz to you too Spicey! Have a great day
 
Whispers, " Lousyville " got beat. That will help keep things on an even keal around here for a while. :)
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Whispers, " Lousyville " got beat. That will help keep things on an even keal around here for a while. :)

Yes Saw that a few minutes ago..Wanted to shout about it but didn't.....
 
Blue? I am looking at that AV of yours. I must be cross eyed, :confused: I can't figure out what it is. A thong? Sheesh? lol
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Blue? I am looking at that AV of yours. I must be cross eyed, :confused: I can't figure out what it is. A thong? Sheesh? lol


LOL Spicey..Yes it is a lady putting her thong on.... :nana: :devil:
 
Well UK Finally won last night..On the road at Georgia!!! :nana: :nana: They looked good for once..Hope that the Cats can build on that and win!
 
kentucky

I'm a UK b-ball fan as well, but if anyone wants to talk about things of a more sexual nature, and perhaps meet, private message me. I'm a 29 year old straight, white male in central KY.
 
hi

Hi, I am from western kentucky looking for someone to date (not just to hook up with) and I saw the thread so I did a little reading and thought why not post? Couldn't hurt.
 
More nipples

fnnyworld said:
Nipples are made to be licked...

sucked and nibbled too.


I love the photo and Im a huge fan of nipples in general. Amazing what the sight of one can do...
 
Me thinks we won one that we should have lost. Four guards and Perry ? Who would have thunk it. I gotta give Ole Tubby his props. His coaching and a lot of luck, Sparks 28 foot three pointer, and , Rhondo, hitting a game winning " three" . Good coaching and a lot of luck. Bottom line, U of K 80, South Carolina, 78!!!! Always did say, " I would rather be lucky than good. " lol.
 
Nipples????

Nipples? Where is dem nipples?. Who said nipples? :p Blue Angel, you been flashing the thread ?, p :devil: Again,? lmao.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Me thinks we won one that we should have lost. Four guards and Perry ? Who would have thunk it. I gotta give Ole Tubby his props. His coaching and a lot of luck, Sparks 28 foot three pointer, and , Rhondo, hitting a game winning " three" . Good coaching and a lot of luck. Bottom line, U of K 80, South Carolina, 78!!!! Always did say, " I would rather be lucky than good. " lol.

Was one hell of a game yesterday..Gave me a nervous breakdown..

That 3 by Rondo still has me going :nana: So glad that for once a 3 pointer by him went in! :p
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Nipples? Where is dem nipples?. Who said nipples? :p Blue Angel, you been flashing the thread ?, p :devil: Again,? lmao.


Yup I flashed the thread before you got here Spicey...I did a flash and run by.. :p :devil:
 
Blue2oo0 said:
You missed it Spicey? Awwwww man.... It was a wonderful site.... Ms Blue did it all Baywatch style and stuff too.... slow motion..... A very nice thing.... :D


:p Blue...Yes had to do it slow motion so you guys could catch a glance as I strolled by... :devil: :nana:
 
Is Blue Angel saying she had to flash slow , cause hers was so small , ducks, she had to turn slowly so we could see em???? :devil: he he he he he he he, ducks around the corner before the things start flying in here, lol.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Is Blue Angel saying she had to flash slow , cause hers was so small , ducks, she had to turn slowly so we could see em???? :devil: he he he he he he he, ducks around the corner before the things start flying in here, lol.


No I turned around slow so you could take it all in...but did it fast enough to leave you all wanting more! :devil:
 
Hiya Hot Stuff, And yeppers , it was a good day. Pretty weather, and thinking to the win Saturday, when we should have lost brought a smile to my face all day. lol. :)
Hmmm, let me check out that AV of yours a little closer? :devil:
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Hiya Hot Stuff, And yeppers , it was a good day. Pretty weather, and thinking to the win Saturday, when we should have lost brought a smile to my face all day. lol. :)
Hmmm, let me check out that AV of yours a little closer? :devil:

Hiya Spicey..Glad that you had a good day....

The weather was overcast and rainy here today...Going to be colder tonight..

Well we won and I am still happy about it..Now if old friggin UL would drop out of the polls like the friggin should have I would be EVEN happier...

Wonder what you will find when you check the AV out closer! ;)
 
Giving our thread a *bump* up..Hope that everyone is good....

It is "HUMP" day today! SO WOOHOOO.....Glad that the week is almost over! :nana:
 
Back
Top