Kentucky hook-ups look here.

Hey, Scoot this way a little closer, These ole eyes seem kind of blurry this morning. ;) That AV of yours need some attention. :devil:
Good to C Ya Blue. Missed you the last few days.
Huggzz, Spicey
 
Technically in Ohio but used to live in Lexington and still get there frequently. Also very near Ashland, Russell, Boyd County and Greenup County, Kentucky. Get in touch!
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Hey, Scoot this way a little closer, These ole eyes seem kind of blurry this morning. ;) That AV of yours need some attention. :devil:
Good to C Ya Blue. Missed you the last few days.
Huggzz, Spicey


Good to see you too Spicey..Hope that you have been good....
 
interracial_sex said:
Go Cats! Make it 4 in a row tomorrow against the Razorbacks (1pm CBS). I BLEED BLUE!!!

The Cats are going to have a tough challenge with the Razorbacks tomorrow..I do dread the game...But hope that we make it 4 in a row! :nana:
 
interracial_sex said:
Have faith. The Cats, after a season of struggle, are ready to go on a roll!


Oh I have faith..I never give up on my boys!!

Now if Morris will stay out of trouble I will be happy!
 
I worry about the power forward spot and Patrick Spark's shooting more than anything else.
 
interracial_sex said:
I worry about the power forward spot and Patrick Spark's shooting more than anything else.


Yes Sparks does worry me..We seem to do okay when he is hitting and making shots
 
In the Louisville game, the Thomas we hoped he would be showed up. And has disappeared since. Now, What has happened to the Rakelin Sims we saw in the first couple of games. He also has disappeared. So now, Perry starts playin and doing a decent job. Especially when we go to small ball.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
In the Louisville game, the Thomas we hoped he would be showed up. And has disappeared since. Now, What has happened to the Rakelin Sims we saw in the first couple of games. He also has disappeared. So now, Perry starts playin and doing a decent job. Especially when we go to small ball.


Sims has a back injury that is keeping him from playing that much right now...
 
His lack of defense will keep him on the pine once the back heals anyway. We have to do better on the glass, somehow, some way!
 
interracial_sex said:
His lack of defense will keep him on the pine once the back heals anyway. We have to do better on the glass, somehow, some way!


You are so right inter......Randolph needs to start guarding the glass better....All the boys need to guard the glass...Need to get better on the defensive and the offensive glass
 
Even though the Cats have won three in a row, they are far from being a good team yet. Good in terms of making noise in the national tournament. We've been outrebounded 5 straight games, have no identity, no toughness and, at the moment, no leadership on the floor. Thankfully all those things are correctible and I think we'll be fine. I could just be in denial though because of my blood type, which is blue positive!
 
An Invitation

Hi all you Kentucky hoops fans, especially those Cardinals!! I am in Syracuse and we look forward to to Rick's homecoming here in the "dome" Regardless of the out come we are extending all y'all an invite to our home in NYC for the Big East Tourney..Stop by the Blarney Rock Bar on 35th and Seventh(across from the side entrance of the Pennsylvania hotel) and have a few beers with us...oh by the way everyone hates uconn!!!
 
Back
Top