Kentucky hook-ups look here.

Hey back atcha Slohand, you will not find many Cardinal fans on this thread, lol, They kind of stick to their own. Thankfully. For better and for worse, this is a predominantly U of K Wildcat thread. Or at least it has become one :devil:
 
interracial_sex said:
Even though the Cats have won three in a row, they are far from being a good team yet. Good in terms of making noise in the national tournament. We've been outrebounded 5 straight games, have no identity, no toughness and, at the moment, no leadership on the floor. Thankfully all those things are correctible and I think we'll be fine. I could just be in denial though because of my blood type, which is blue positive!


Yes you are right..Even though we have won 3 in a row we are far from being a good team..The boys need to play as a solid team...Need to learn to rebound the ball and take care of the ball..The TO's are killing us too!!! No you are not in denial.....Glad to see another Blue Positive blooded person here!
 
Morning BlueAngel, here, come a little closer baby, now lean over this way, he he, Spicey loves fall out. lol :devil:
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Morning BlueAngel, here, come a little closer baby, now lean over this way, he he, Spicey loves fall out. lol :devil:


:p :p LOL Spicey..If I do move over any it will be spilling out..
 
28 M Cincinnati

Any intelligent, fun loving F for conversation and maybe more?
20 something or older please.

PM me
 
A CARDS fan here, although I also cheer on the CATS when they are not playing UofL.

I like to see all the state schools do well as long as it is not at the expense of one another.
 
What a hell of a second half comeback for the Cats today..55 points in the 2nd half..Now I wish to heck they would have played that hard all day long.......Not just the second half..This team is giving me a heart attack!!
 
HATED the first half, LOVED the 2nd. I don't know why this team can put two good ones together. For a guard heavy team like we have, and talented guards at that, they turned the ball over way too much in the first halff and created a hole they almost couldn't get out of. After playing with no intensity, desire or passion in the first twenty minutes, I was very pleased with the foort and urgency in the 2nd. Helluva comeback, helluva win! Go get Mississippi State on Wednesday night!
 
interracial_sex said:
HATED the first half, LOVED the 2nd. I don't know why this team can put two good ones together. For a guard heavy team like we have, and talented guards at that, they turned the ball over way too much in the first halff and created a hole they almost couldn't get out of. After playing with no intensity, desire or passion in the first twenty minutes, I was very pleased with the foort and urgency in the 2nd. Helluva comeback, helluva win! Go get Mississippi State on Wednesday night!


Yes the first half SUCKED big time..I wish they would put 2 halves as a whole together...I am just glad that they didn't get down on themselves and came out with more fire and intenisty in the 2nd half..Now if they could have hit ALL those free throws near the end of the game we would have won by more then 2 points..but a win is a WIN so I am not worried...Next up Miss St!
 
10 of 17 from the line (many were missed front ends of one and one's) and 7 of 22 from the 3 point line won't win too many games. Still not quite sure how they did it but I'll take it.
 
interracial_sex said:
10 of 17 from the line (many were missed front ends of one and one's) and 7 of 22 from the 3 point line won't win too many games. Still not quite sure how they did it but I'll take it.


I'll take it too..it is a Win so that is all that matters..LOL
 
Especially considering a 3 game losing streak and humiliating losses to Kansas and Indiana.
 
shot 20 something % in the first half and 60 % in the second half. I was so damn mad at the half time score, I left the house. Got back to the car and they were within four points. I thought , what the hell happened? Blue? It is gonna be a nerve wracking year. lol. We got some humble lesson coming when we go on the road. I guess we will take what we can and run like hell. :) Hopefully, they are growing up every game and learning how to win????? Remember the best thing that happens to sophmores???????? They turn into juniors. :)
 
Well they better learn, quickly, how to put a whole game together because the rest of the schedule (Tennessee twice, Florida twice, LSU in Baton Rouge) is a killer. In a dubious season where several streaks have been snapped the one of 15 straight seasons of 20 or more wins is in serious jeopardy if they don't get it together. I see signs of progress then I see regression. It is a very good thing that sophomores become juniors but according to scout.com UK doesn't have much inside help on the way at least not yet and that's where they need it most. Have no idea why they recruited two point guards and a shooting guard and no power forward so far. We already have a glut at the guard position.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
shot 20 something % in the first half and 60 % in the second half. I was so damn mad at the half time score, I left the house. Got back to the car and they were within four points. I thought , what the hell happened? Blue? It is gonna be a nerve wracking year. lol. We got some humble lesson coming when we go on the road. I guess we will take what we can and run like hell. :) Hopefully, they are growing up every game and learning how to win????? Remember the best thing that happens to sophmores???????? They turn into juniors. :)


Spicey..UK came out to play in the 2nd half..They got off to a bad start though by getting 2 quick turnovers..then they were led by Sparks who got some good looks to some of other players that hit the 3's...He hit one too...We just hustled more and believe it or not Sheray Thomas played good today..Miracle of miracles!
 
interracial_sex said:
Well they better learn, quickly, how to put a whole game together because the rest of the schedule (Tennessee twice, Florida twice, LSU in Baton Rouge) is a killer. In a dubious season where several streaks have been snapped the one of 15 straight seasons of 20 or more wins is in serious jeopardy if they don't get it together. I see signs of progress then I see regression. It is a very good thing that sophomores become juniors but according to scout.com UK doesn't have much inside help on the way at least not yet and that's where they need it most. Have no idea why they recruited two point guards and a shooting guard and no power forward so far. We already have a glut at the guard position.


I hope that the boys can get it together to get runs against Tennessee and Florida both..I do dread those 2 games as they will be so rough on us....But if we come to play, play hard then hopefully we can get the wins..I especially want to win the Tennessee games as their coach has talked smack about UK since before the season started.....

I see the progression and regression too..They are a totally different team every game..We need more then one player to come in and score in double figures....EVERY GAME!
 
I actually think Sheray has a lot of potential and is the most athletic big man (big man at 6'7"?) but he plays tentatively, as if he lacks confidence. Once he puts a few good games together he could very well be a key down the stretch.
 
interracial_sex said:
I actually think Sheray has a lot of potential and is the most athletic big man (big man at 6'7"?) but he plays tentatively, as if he lacks confidence. Once he puts a few good games together he could very well be a key down the stretch.

Just seems he has a knack of turning the ball over most the time..But today he played with confidence..Maybe the bringing him off the bench is what has needed to be done for a while now...
 
Well they don't have many options down low. I can't believe how the departure of a single player (Kelenna Azuibuke) has so drastically affected this team. They went from a top ten team to a mediocre one (so far) and their entire rotation has been compromised by his one bad decision.
 
Thomas and Perry both seem to be Jeckle and Hyde personalities . A good game today and a slug tomorrow. You don't know which is going to show up. And it isn't just them. Morris also has been inconsistent. However he had a great game today. Without Morris in the game we are very mediocre.
 
Morris better learn to use his feet and quit being so lazy on the defensive end. His ass can't help us if it's on the bench with foul trouble.
 
Azabuke was streeky, but he could sure shoot when he got hot. The one we miss the most is Chuck Hayes. Both on offense and defense. Of course he gave us four good years, who could ask for more? Sophmores, Sophmores.Sophmores,
that is what we have and they can be very good in one breath and not so good in the next. Looks like it is gonna continue to be th at kind of year. :confused:
 
Back
Top