WyldBreeze
Just me
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2002
- Posts
- 31,236
Good morning all.....hope you have a wonderful day. *sends hugs and
es for those that want them*. 
es for those that want them*. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
es for those that want them*. 
Now here's the really tough question.........which would you turn down first.....Mr. Crimson said:Now who would I be to turn down a hug and kiss?
Hi {{{{Lucky}}}}....hope you are smiling and happy today.LuckyVic said:Good Afternoon everyone
Mr. Crimson said:Now who would I be to turn down a hug and kiss?
LuckyVic said:Good Afternoon everyone
Hey {{{{{{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}}} My day was ok. Hope yours was good.spiritshadow67 said:{{{{MrC}}}}.... glad to see you back hun... *kisses*
Hi Sweetie... Hope the day's been treating you good....
{{{{{{Wyld}}}}}}} hi Sis... hope your day was great *smiles*

WyldBreeze said:Hey {{{{{{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}}} My day was ok. Hope yours was good.![]()
![]()
Fagin said:Hi there {{{{{Spirit}}}}} Hi again {{{{{{Wyld}}}}}}
x12
I was going to say that's no fun....but you're having fun at it.....not sure what to say now. Oh well....let's go to the pool. lolspiritshadow67 said:yea... mine was ok... just working my fingers to the bone lol.. but having fun at it lol
Hi again {{{{{{{{{Fishie}}}}}}}}}}....I'm always up for another hug.Fagin said:Hi there {{{{{Spirit}}}}} Hi again {{{{{{Wyld}}}}}}
x12

spiritshadow67 said:{{{{{Fishie}}}}}} hugs ya silly

gotwood49 said:"Who's in the pool? Did I hear someone say, girls in the pool?"![]()
Hi, ladies...and others
Fagin said:I left you something in PGers.
I thought I was already silly.![]()
spiritshadow67 said:hi sweetie *smiles*
gotwood49 said:ahhhhh...I thought I detected a wet woman around here![]()
How are you, spirit? *big, toothy grin at finding you here*



spiritshadow67 said:Awwwwww {{{{Fishie}}}}} that's adorable *kisses*
spiritshadow67 said:hmmmm wet huh???![]()
*begins counting my pennies...scratches my head... wonders if i have enough to grab a flight Southbound... to kicks someone's butt*![]()
gotwood49 said:...I'll send you some money...how much ya need?lol
spiritshadow67 said:how much ya got...?? lol
gotwood49 said:*shaking his head*
"Typical woman!"![]()
