Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

WyldBreeze said:
Somehow I don't doubt that for a bit..... :devil: :D


well hun... my bag is packed... don't think i forgot anything --- hehe...:devil:

now you have my numbers and all that stuff... this is the first time i've left you on your own here... *smiles*

I have faith in you... ummm keep Woody in line would ya... *rolls my eyes*

Woody... you duck and hide from that nasty storm ... you hear me *winks*

*hugs* to all ... and :kiss:es to all the guys... :rose:s x11 to Wyld.....

See you all Sunday sometime ... *wanders off to my room... muttering... ain't gonna get not sleep tonight... too damned excited ---- giggles*
 
spiritshadow67 said:


well hun... my bag is packed... don't think i forgot anything --- hehe...:devil:

now you have my numbers and all that stuff... this is the first time i've left you on your own here... *smiles*

I have faith in you... ummm keep Woody in line would ya... *rolls my eyes*

Woody... you duck and hide from that nasty storm ... you hear me *winks*

*hugs* to all ... and :kiss:es to all the guys... :rose:s x11 to Wyld.....

See you all Sunday sometime ... *wanders off to my room... muttering... ain't gonna get not sleep tonight... too damned excited ---- giggles*
Yes mother....I'll be in by 10:00....no boys over....blah blah blah. :p

Everything will be ok....just go have a good time.....as for Woody....we'll be just fine. ;)

Stay safe and have a good time....probably won't get to talk until Monday....no sleep tonight....no sleep tomorrow night... :devil: ......you'll need to catch up. ;)
 
Just dropping in to wish everyone hello....leaving some really good thoughts for Spirit as she's gone for a day or two.....hope you're having the time of your life, Sis. *hugs and grins* ;)
 
Missingmeds said:
Good morning everyone.

Spirit I hope sincerely that you are having the time of your life.... :D
Sorry I missed you earlier, MM.... :rose: *hugs*.....I have a feeling Spirit is definitely having a good time. lol I might have to get you to work some of your magic for me sometime. ;)
 
hey there...

Hi Wyld...just ducking in on a hit-and-run...

Hope you're doing well. Looks like I missed Spirit...I hope she has fun, wherever she's going...

I miss you guys, but I'll be back on when I have more time and freedom to post.

Til then...take care. Be good. If you have any trouble you need help with at the Hacienda, email me, okay?
:)

:kiss: Woody
 
gotwood49 said:
Hi Wyld...just ducking in on a hit-and-run...

Hope you're doing well. Looks like I missed Spirit...I hope she has fun, wherever she's going...

I miss you guys, but I'll be back on when I have more time and freedom to post.

Til then...take care. Be good. If you have any trouble you need help with at the Hacienda, email me, okay?
:)

:kiss: Woody
Hi {{{{{{Sweet man}}}}}}}....you are very, very missed around here. I hope you get to come back soon. Take care and have a wonderful rest of the weekend. :kiss:
 
WyldBreeze said:
Hi {{{{{{Sweet man}}}}}}}....you are very, very missed around here. I hope you get to come back soon. Take care and have a wonderful rest of the weekend. :kiss:

I promise to do that, and I will be back soon. Just no time right now...

Miss you, too, hon...
 
WyldBreeze said:
Just restless, I guess.



hummmm restless and peace... well maybe it works for you...

restless the Druid.. gets restless at times... and it is not peace....

but it is lack of Piece that makes me restless.... :devil:
 
Dhalgren150 said:
hummmm restless and peace... well maybe it works for you...

restless the Druid.. gets restless at times... and it is not peace....

but it is lack of Piece that makes me restless.... :devil:
*giggles* Perhaps that's my problem. ;)
 
Back
Top