Long Distance Relationships

1stTwistedSistr said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulations sweety! If anyone deserves to be happy it certainly is you!

(((bighugs)))

I am hoping you will be getting married next, Cherrie!

Eb
 
Lady_Sam said:
I'm....engaged....

OMG

I am so happy for you hun. Oh I would just love to hug you right now. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. You are such a special and wonderful person. :heart: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Thanks you guys.. I just can't deal with this now... it still hurts too much. I *do* wish you all the best though.
Later,
Cherrie
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Thanks you guys.. I just can't deal with this now... it still hurts too much. I *do* wish you all the best though.
Later,
Cherrie

*hugs Cherrie*

My thoughts are with you hun
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Thanks you guys.. I just can't deal with this now... it still hurts too much. I *do* wish you all the best though.
Later,
Cherrie

**More hugs**

Eb
 
Jenny and oman may be off for quite some time. LOL I am glad they are together and wish them all the joy in the world.:heart: :kiss:
 
Bumping the thread

Jenny and Oman I hope the love nest is everything you wished it to be.

Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

Ebony and Hat you two are inspirations to me :)

As to me? Well I've been stressing a lot lately. My car died on the way home from work so I suddenly had to come up with the downpayment for a new car which has added new burdens to my already stressed budget. Miss ya all
 
Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

Nope... 40 days.... nothing. I don't want to talk about it anymore if it's ok with you guys. It just pours salt in the wound if you know what I mean... I really appreciate how supportive you all were for me. I thank you from the bottom of my recently empty heart.
 
Re: Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

1stTwistedSistr said:
Nope... 40 days.... nothing. I don't want to talk about it anymore if it's ok with you guys. It just pours salt in the wound if you know what I mean... I really appreciate how supportive you all were for me. I thank you from the bottom of my recently empty heart.

Talk about what?


Hugs***

Eb
 
Re: Re: Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

ebonyifre said:
Talk about what?


Hugs***

Eb

Hey that was weird, it logged me in as a guest. Oh, I see I cannot spell.....


Eb
 
Lady_Sam said:
Bumping the thread

Jenny and Oman I hope the love nest is everything you wished it to be.

Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

Ebony and Hat you two are inspirations to me :)

As to me? Well I've been stressing a lot lately. My car died on the way home from work so I suddenly had to come up with the downpayment for a new car which has added new burdens to my already stressed budget. Miss ya all

I have been there hun. After being carjacked a few months later the used car I had bought to take me to work turned kept breaking down and the mechanic said I needed a new one. It will get better hun so just hang in there.:heart: :kiss:
 
Cherrie how is work hun? LOL Think we should take bets on how long it is before we hear from Jenny and Oman? ;) :kiss:
 
hatara said:
Cherrie how is work hun? LOL Think we should take bets on how long it is before we hear from Jenny and Oman? ;) :kiss:

I am thinking we will not hear from them for a minimum of two weeks.

Eb
 
Re: Re: Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

ebonyifre said:
Talk about what?


Hugs***

Eb

Ebony,
Have I told you lately how much I love you? (((hugs-back)))

Work is hard!!! Too much research! *lol* I love it!

Oh I'd say a minimum of two weeks! But watch them suprise us and log in tomorrow... So, I'm changing my mind! I say we'll hear from them within this next week! :D
 
Hmmm....I think we'll hear from them in the next 5 days. Are we starting a betting pool? :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

1stTwistedSistr said:
Ebony,
Have I told you lately how much I love you? (((hugs-back)))

Work is hard!!! Too much research! *lol* I love it!

Oh I'd say a minimum of two weeks! But watch them suprise us and log in tomorrow... So, I'm changing my mind! I say we'll hear from them within this next week! :D

Now when proud and I get together, I plan to disappear for at least a month!

Eb
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cherrie hope things are looking a little better for you.

Ebonyfire said:
Now when proud and I get together, I plan to disappear for at least a month!

Eb

*lol* You take as much time as you need! (((hugs))) :kiss:
 
Back
Top