Long Distance Relationships

It's funny, I never thought I'd be posting in this thread for myself. I have posted before, but always to send my love to others. Now it's my turn.

I'm in a LDR at the moment. I met a wonderful man via the internet a couple of months ago. I've lost count of the number of emails, text messages and phone calls that we've shared.

I haven't met him, seen him, but I know one thing ... I love him. He's with me when I wake in the morning, and all thru the day. At night I say goodnight to him, and imagine him laying alongside me in bed.

He's so kind and romantic. He's written some beautiful poems for me.

I live in Western Australia, and he's in New South Wales... it's a costly 4 hour flight plus another 2 hour drive, for us to be together. And on Friday.. we will. Thursday night I fly over to NSW, and he will be waiting for me at the airport when I arrive Friday morning. I keep thinking how good it will be to finally feel his arms around me, as I run to him. I love him so much.
 
Ladybird said:
It's funny, I never thought I'd be posting in this thread for myself. I have posted before, but always to send my love to others. Now it's my turn.

I'm in a LDR at the moment. I met a wonderful man via the internet a couple of months ago. I've lost count of the number of emails, text messages and phone calls that we've shared.

I haven't met him, seen him, but I know one thing ... I love him. He's with me when I wake in the morning, and all thru the day. At night I say goodnight to him, and imagine him laying alongside me in bed.

He's so kind and romantic. He's written some beautiful poems for me.

I live in Western Australia, and he's in New South Wales... it's a costly 4 hour flight plus another 2 hour drive, for us to be together. And on Friday.. we will. Thursday night I fly over to NSW, and he will be waiting for me at the airport when I arrive Friday morning. I keep thinking how good it will be to finally feel his arms around me, as I run to him. I love him so much.

Fancy meeting you here in the LDR thread. I hope all goes well for you on your first meet. Are you excited?

Eb
 
Lady_Sam said:
I bet they surface for air on Tuesday :D

Ok, Lady_Sam, it is Tuesday...lol of course the day isn't over yet, but I am not holding my breath!

Maybe you meant next Tuesday?

BTW, how are you and your beloved doing? Fine I hope!

Eb
 
Ebonyfire said:
Fancy meeting you here in the LDR thread. I hope all goes well for you on your first meet. Are you excited?

Eb

It's a small world, isn't it.. LOL

Yes, I'm very excited, and nervous too. I'm afraid that he's expecting something that I'm not.
 
Ladybird said:
It's a small world, isn't it.. LOL

Yes, I'm very excited, and nervous too. I'm afraid that he's expecting something that I'm not.

Then he will be most pleasantly surprised and delighted when he meets you!
 
Ok Sam won cause Oman posted today (Tuesday) on the Tub Flirting thread.

Ladybird it could not have happened to a more wonderful woman and I am so pleased for you. LOL We all know what that wait is like so feel free to vent that nervousness here. We have all been there at least once!:rolleyes: :kiss:

Now may I also say that any man that gets you to even acknowledge him is one of the luckiest men alive. This one seems to have won your heart which makes him even more special. The only danger there will be is that once he meets you in person he will never want to let you go again.:heart: :kiss: :kiss:
 
hatara said:
Ok Sam won cause Oman posted today (Tuesday) on the Tub Flirting thread.

Ladybird it could not have happened to a more wonderful woman and I am so pleased for you. LOL We all know what that wait is like so feel free to vent that nervousness here. We have all been there at least once!:rolleyes: :kiss:

Now may I also say that any man that gets you to even acknowledge him is one of the luckiest men alive. This one seems to have won your heart which makes him even more special. The only danger there will be is that once he meets you in person he will never want to let you go again.:heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Does that count, Hat? He did not post n this thread. I protest!

Eb lol
 
LOL ALL OF YOU.
OK OK one of us has posted here,
are you happy?
I thought Id just post a howdy to everyone before
I rushed back to someone's arms.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Good luck,Ladybird my dear friend.You know i hope and wish for you all the happiness in the world.
 
Ladybird said:
It's a small world, isn't it.. LOL

Yes, I'm very excited, and nervous too. I'm afraid that he's expecting something that I'm not.
________________
good luck sweetheart and he's gona get a *JEWEL* thats for sure hun a warm , beautiful ,loving , caring , woman !!:kiss: :rose: :heart:



oman & Jenny (((huggggs))
 
Well ... I think I need to go back and read some on this thread.

It seems that I have become a member of the subset of people to whom this thread applies. I for sure I think I need some guidance. ;)

Thank you (in advance for the help and advice I'm sure I will glean from this thread as well as support in the future)

ta!
 
Just a friendly bumpand a Hi to everyone. I still live, just been really busy, had to buy a new car, sister just got married etc. Miss you all
 
Still unpacking!!!

Hoping soon to be able to review all that's been happening to all my LIT friends recently!

It's been quite a hectic month, but there's no doubt that I made the right choice by settling in Oman Land!

I promise to catch up soon.

Many thanks for all the wonderful wishes. In the midst of all this, Oman and I became "parents" of an adorable kitten! Didn't expect to be dealing with "motherhood"!!

Hugs to LB, Hat, Ebony, LadySam, Meop and all the rest!!

Miss you all, but you're still in my thoughts.

Have a good week everyone.:heart:
 
I'm so glad you two are so happy!!!!! Can we see some pictures of your little one?

Hugs to you all!!
 
Re: Still unpacking!!!

JennyOmanHill said:
Hoping soon to be able to review all that's been happening to all my LIT friends recently!

It's been quite a hectic month, but there's no doubt that I made the right choice by settling in Oman Land!

I promise to catch up soon.

Many thanks for all the wonderful wishes. In the midst of all this, Oman and I became "parents" of an adorable kitten! Didn't expect to be dealing with "motherhood"!!

Hugs to LB, Hat, Ebony, LadySam, Meop and all the rest!!

Miss you all, but you're still in my thoughts.

Have a good week everyone.:heart:

So glad you came up for air, Jenny!

Glad you two are having the time of your lives!

LadySam, Hat, Meop and Ladyhawke it is good to hear from you too. Did I miss anyone? If I did I am sorry.

So any updates?

Eb
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
((((Big (((Squeezy))) Hugs)))) to you Meop!!!
Hi everyone! I'm just popping in to check on how you all are doing... hope you're all well and happy!
Hugs and kisses,
Cherrie :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Mmmm ty.... :)

*HUGS*

Meop79@yahoo.com
 
Back
Top