Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dracoa said:
For your guess, no. For your question, yes. ;)

Well now....what is left..ok ok can I have another guess..*taking it anyway* I will say................................ok ok your nipple?????
 
*Gr8dad2 stubbles out of bed looks into the kitchen*........ Morning mom, sexlady.... gotta go off to another day in hell...... can I have a coffee to go.. I'll keep it warm myself....

Gr8dad2:devil:
 
1sexylady said:


Well now....what is left..ok ok can I have another guess..*taking it anyway* I will say................................ok ok your nipple?????

You are getting closer hun, but no. And yes you can have another guess.
 
Dracoa said:


You are getting closer hun, but no. And yes you can have another guess.

What is close to the nipple??????? hummmm can't be the belly button...is it anything I mentioned already????? *where the hell is Momma when I need her....*:)
 
Dracoa said:
A little further north hun.

Hummmmmmmm further north....chest??? neck???? chin???? lip???? now if these are wrong ... I will be back later for more guesses...but I will get it yet... the R/W is calling me.....

Morning Gunner.....:D :devil:
 
I have reached a very important decision today. You know how some people donate their organs and other body parts to science after they pass on...?

Well, I have decided to donate my body and mind to the women here at lit, in particular the one's that frequent the kitchen. Of course this will be effective immediately, why wait til I am gone..?

Obviously this has nothing to do with lust or sex, and everything to do with science ;) So step right up and sign up on Gunner's sheet, and maybe I can donate an organ to you :devil:
 
Gunner Dailey said:
I have reached a very important decision today. You know how some people donate their organs and other body parts to science after they pass on...?

Well, I have decided to donate my body and mind to the women here at lit, in particular the one's that frequent the kitchen. Of course this will be effective immediately, why wait til I am gone..?

Obviously this has nothing to do with lust or sex, and everything to do with science ;) So step right up and sign up on Gunner's sheet, and maybe I can donate an organ to you :devil:

ok so I am addicted to Lit...I am peeking in before I go do my thing at my son's school...:rolleyes:

Put my name on the list...I know just what part I wish to have..:D
 
Guess what ********....I know..hehe...and it's not the *ummmmm* you mentioned tee hee..just got home been a busy little beaver this morning .....:kiss:
 
Gunner Dailey said:
I have reached a very important decision today. You know how some people donate their organs and other body parts to science after they pass on...?

Well, I have decided to donate my body and mind to the women here at lit, in particular the one's that frequent the kitchen. Of course this will be effective immediately, why wait til I am gone..?

Obviously this has nothing to do with lust or sex, and everything to do with science ;) So step right up and sign up on Gunner's sheet, and maybe I can donate an organ to you :devil:


Momma's here..signing as we speak!!!! God we are sooooo lucky ...our own Gunner !! woohooooooooooo :devil: I know which organ I want..hehe
 
Morning everyone!

I actually slept late today!!! Insomnia be damned....I needed it.

I have coffee, and I am ready to roll! :)

Dracoa, I'd have to say that your tongue is where you are pierced...

Gunner, honey...you are so generous. And philanthropic, too. I think I will let the other ladies of the family quibble over the one part they all want, and say that I want your chest and arms. I think you're the kinda person that gives awesome hugs.

Momma, Congrats on 3000. Sorry I missed it! I got on late last night, and was stuck in the BHME thread...lots of activity there.

Hugs to you all..have a great day
 
Cripes don't I know it...I was on here for 4 hrs last nite and the mail is going crazy this morn..and my pm box was full...hehe

Oh the life of a *sex symbol* LOL


morning Piper...doing my nails...again...date sat nite..and I am curious about your coffee date???
 
I'm back.

Pipercatt got it.

And I think I'll donate my body to the wonder ladies of Lit, more specifically Momma's Kitchen, effective immediately. :)
 
Dracoa said:
I'm back.

Pipercatt got it.

And I think I'll donate my body to the wonder ladies of Lit, more specifically Momma's Kitchen, effective immediately. :)


We can always use another *body* in the kitchen or another wildrose toy!!!!!
 
wildrose70 said:
morning Piper...doing my nails...again...date sat nite..and I am curious about your coffee date???

I meant to put up a shot my own nails..LOL. I fergot!

Coffee date was cancelled. But that's ok, I have a lunch date with another somone new on Saturday. Hubby and his GF are gone for the weekend for alittle alone time, and I am slowly filling up my social calendar....

But if this lunch date works out well...it could extend to dinner, Sunday breakfast, etc...LOL, and everything in between.

We shall see....
 
I can be shared. I may only weigh about 110lbs, but there's still enough of me to go around.
 
pipercatt said:


I meant to put up a shot my own nails..LOL. I fergot!

Coffee date was cancelled. But that's ok, I have a lunch date with another somone new on Saturday. Hubby and his GF are gone for the weekend for alittle alone time, and I am slowly filling up my social calendar....

But if this lunch date works out well...it could extend to dinner, Sunday breakfast, etc...LOL, and everything in between.

We shall see....
Oh yes u should do that..I'm typing very slow right now..hehe...It never seems to amaze me when you talk about hubby's g/f lol..I can't get used to that...hope this one works out..hehe...

Of course u know momma shares well almost everbody..lol....maybe not my *Toy* hehe....

I think I have one tonite sat nite and he will stay over this is one of my really younger lovers..lol..he's 29 and dammed good in bed..he's been here before!!!!:devil:
 
wildrose70 said:

Oh yes u should do that..I'm typing very slow right now..hehe...It never seems to amaze me when you talk about hubby's g/f lol..I can't get used to that...hope this one works out..hehe...

Of course u know momma shares well almost everbody..lol....maybe not my *Toy* hehe....

I think I have one tonite sat nite and he will stay over this is one of my really younger lovers..lol..he's 29 and dammed good in bed..he's been here before!!!!:devil:

You go, Momma! LOL...

my date on Saturday is 27, which is definitely younger that I am used to, but he seems more mature that my last guy, who was 40. Everyone's different, eh?

as for amazing you with talk of Hubby and his GF (and to be honest, I hate calling her his GF, because it seems so trite. The more PC term would be "otherlove" and it's a mouthfull, but she won't become "sisterwife" till we can find a house that she can move into with us), don't be....She's a wonderful woman, and I love her to death.

Last night, after we put hubby to bed (he loves his sleep), she and I were talking and she was playing with my latest clay creation, the penis that Sexy encouraged me to do. She was holding it, running her hands over, stroking it, and laughing her ass off, because it's such a playful piece, that it's impossible *not* to play with it. She finally made me take it from her because she was laughing so hard.

Just another peek into my weird life...LOL
 
I am definately intriqued but don't like to ask too many questions in the *kitchen* lol but sounds like this has been an ongoing thing for awhile?? Hey if it's fine with you..why should it seem weird..who gives a *fuck* lol....


I meant to say Sat nite too...this sat nite...some younger men are just more mature....and better lovers...I had one that just didnt know what the hell foreplay was all about....and he was older...wanted to marry me...no thanks!!!! been there ....done that..haha....I have a better time online with my *Toy* that that guy in RL lol....

I alway did say there are too many people in the world for me to pick just one!!!!:kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:
I am definately intriqued but don't like to ask too many questions in the *kitchen* lol but sounds like this has been an ongoing thing for awhile?? Hey if it's fine with you..why should it seem weird..who gives a *fuck* lol....

*snip*

I alway did say there are too many people in the world for me to pick just one!!!!:kiss:

Hence the main idea behind a polyamorous lifestyle.

Hubby and his otherlove have been dating for a bit. It's just one of those situations where they just "clicked." Kind of like he and I did all those years ago. I think we both knew after our first date that were supposed to be together for a very long time. Well, it's been 15 years...and we are still going strong. I only hope that Lizzie's with us that long, too.
 
Saw your picture Piper......:p :p :p

Instantly I had about 101 thoughts of what I wanted to do to you sweetie :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top