Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunner Dailey said:
Holds you tight, thrust deep into your womanhood and releases a very powerful orgasm. Can you feel that...?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, rubbing Angels breasts

Oh yessssssss I could feel you and me, as my body shakes........moaning your name,"Gunner"..........I am ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.such a powerful orgasm.
 
Mmmmmm I've never been in here before (I don't think?), but I love it already!
Angel, your orgasm sounded heavenly, hey, do you want me to do a pole dance for you now, Gunner? I've just been getting some tips from Gstring Divas, God I love naked girls!

warmlips
:kiss:
 
warmlips said:
Mmmmmm I've never been in here before (I don't think?), but I love it already!
Angel, your orgasm sounded heavenly, hey, do you want me to do a pole dance for you now, Gunner? I've just been getting some tips from Gstring Divas, God I love naked girls!

warmlips
:kiss:

Welcum warmlips...............my orgasm is always heavenly.........glad you came in........cum and see us anytime.:devil: :)
 
thanks honey
I'm going to bed now, dreaming of angels, jewelz, spanking ducks and daily loving....:heart: :p
enjoy the rest of your day,
warmlips
:kiss:
 
warmlips said:
thanks honey
I'm going to bed now, dreaming of angels, jewelz, spanking ducks and daily loving....:heart: :p
enjoy the rest of your day,
warmlips
:kiss:

Goodnight to the two of you.see you soon.:kiss: :heart:
 
Wow, did I miss out on the party!!

But glad I got to read about it after the fact...

Y'all must be exhausted.

*Hands out cold drinks and bathrobes*

:kiss:
 
pipercatt said:
Wow, did I miss out on the party!!

But glad I got to read about it after the fact...

Y'all must be exhausted.

*Hands out cold drinks and bathrobes*

:kiss:

Thank you sis I needed it. Sorry Mom I did clean up. :devil: ;) :heart: :kiss:
 
pipercatt said:
Wow, did I miss out on the party!!

But glad I got to read about it after the fact...

Y'all must be exhausted.

*Hands out cold drinks and bathrobes*

:kiss:


Correct me if I'm wrong...but I thought it was you and gunner having the party!!!:p
 
wildrose70 said:



Correct me if I'm wrong...but I thought it was you and gunner having the party!!!:p

Gunny and I went off into the cave earlier for a quickie, Momma.

LOL...I was talkin' about Gunny and AngelofSexski. That was some pretty hot hot hot stuffs!

Fun to watch, too :)
 
pipercatt said:


Gunny and I went off into the cave earlier for a quickie, Momma.

LOL...I was talkin' about Gunny and AngelofSexski. That was some pretty hot hot hot stuffs!

Fun to watch, too :)

Dam that gunner must be the energizer bunny..hehe:p
 
pipercatt said:


Gunny and I went off into the cave earlier for a quickie, Momma.

LOL...I was talkin' about Gunny and AngelofSexski. That was some pretty hot hot hot stuffs!

Fun to watch, too :)

Very hot getting hot just thinking of it again......wow he is very good.....don't have to tell you pipercatt.;)
 
pipercatt said:


he sure is, Momma...we are lucky to have him.


hey he's lucky to have us..haha...he knows when he's got a good deal....gets all that attention in here!!!!:p
 
damn

I leave for a couple of hours Gunner and Angel have a ...well....
they enjoy each other.....

People cum and go watching.....

Now nothing is happening
 
Re: damn

Richard49 said:
I leave for a couple of hours Gunner and Angel have a ...well....
they enjoy each other.....

People cum and go watching.....

Now nothing is happening


hey don't feel like the Lone Ranger..i missed out on all the fun too.....it's only virtual reality!! hehe
 
Well not only did they do it here but....

on the New Jersey Thread too....Damn I was sitting there watching....Hot! Hot! Hot!....:rose:

Goodnight everyone.....I didn't see my picture from Gunner but god he was busy with Piper and Angel....:mad:

LOVE TO YOU ALL.....:heart: SWEET AND WET DREAMS....:devil:
 
Sleep well, Sexy...Angelski, Gunner, Momma, Rose, Richard, Dracoa, Toy, Jewelz, BD-P ( :) ), and anyone that I accidently forgot to mention!
 
Morning everyone....throws a kiss and says...dammed real world have to take the son this morn to the back dr. broke off a piece of tooth...more dammed money to the denist!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeeezz just when I thought things were going good!!! lol.... but I'm up and dressed and coffee is on......door is open..**** time bashing someone else last nite...these people never learn not to mess with the Lit ladies!!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Morning Momma.....

Where is the bashing the same jerk in the HighSchoolJock thing....They shouldn't let children on here....if they can't play with the big toys go back to the little ones...;) The R/W has me moving too so I will be back later...Give everyone a Big Sloppy Kiss and and ((((Hug))))..for me..

Love ya....:rose: :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top