Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hi BD and Gunner

Richard49 said:
Hey guys what's up?


Not much, just rolling through the afternoon...

What's up with you, sounds like you have returned from your trip?
 
Re: Re: hi BD and Gunner

Gunner Dailey said:



Not much, just rolling through the afternoon...

What's up with you, sounds like you have returned from your trip?

yup I am back
I posted here a couple of times about the trip
last night
and a message I got from soon to be ex......

Good to be home
 
Re: Re: Re: hi BD and Gunner

Richard49 said:


yup I am back
I posted here a couple of times about the trip
last night
and a message I got from soon to be ex......

Good to be home

This thread moves so fast it is hard to keep up with what is going on...

So kick back, grab a cold beer and see what transpires.
 
well the fuck is going on in the kitchen...i leave for an hr...and all hell breaks loose!!! lol
 
Line up and let the games begin....dammmmmmmmmm must be something in the air tonite...I get all these sexy emails...not action..LOL:p
 
Re: good evening

Blue Dolphin said:
Evening? 11.30pm here lol

Hi rose :kiss:

Pi :kiss:

Angel :kiss:

1sexylady :kiss:

Richard

gunner

Wildroses Toy

hope everyone is well
been away for a day or so
but souldnt stay away
jewelz? where are you love :kiss:


Hi darlin...was gone for awhile...missing your kissing!!!
 
Gunner Dailey said:



mmmmmm, loving your lap dance, so hot......can you feel how much I like it?

Yes I can..let me position myself better......mmmmmm, ok I am now feels real good.:devil: ;)
 
Angelofsex said:


Yes I can..let me position myself better......mmmmmm, ok I am now feels real good.:devil: ;)

That's it Angel, can I put my hands on your hips to help you "manuever" around
 
Angelofsex said:


Oh yes please, like an up and down motion.........;)

*Moves Angel up and down*

That feels so good Angel, you are so wet and horny.....keep going baby
 
Gunner Dailey said:


*Moves Angel up and down*

That feels so good Angel, you are so wet and horny.....keep going baby

Oh I am baby.........Oh yessssssssssss..........so good.;) :devil:
 
Gunner Dailey said:



mmmmmm, that's my Angel....you feel so good I can't hold out much longer.

Nowwwwww, nowwwwwwwwww please..............pppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee.:devil: :p ;)
 
Holds you tight, thrust deep into your womanhood and releases a very powerful orgasm. Can you feel that...?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, rubbing Angels breasts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top