Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
1sexylady and AngelofSex.....yum yum

Did you see I had to make a guest appearance on your NJ thread?
 
Gunner Dailey said:
1sexylady and AngelofSex.....yum yum

Did you see I had to make a guest appearance on your NJ thread?

Yes honey and I answered it....like a good New Jersey girl should...:D
 
1sexylady said:


You will get none until you produce the picture with MY name on it.....:mad:

Ppplllleeeeaaasssseee..:)

Where exactly would you like me to write that...;)
 
Hi Angel...moms on the way out...

Woohoo Gunner our first man to sign up!!! better get that name on your shirt..******** means business!!!
 
1sexylady said:


EXACTLY where you said my part was.....:eek: :devil:


MMMM, I will log that as a request...:)

And what about this job you have for me, I am highly interested :p
 
Gunner Dailey said:
1sexylady and AngelofSex.....yum yum

Did you see I had to make a guest appearance on your NJ thread?

Isexyladsy told me, I have to go and check it out. Wish I had your body here now..........I am so hot I mean it is so hot.:devil:
 
Gunner Dailey said:



MMMM, I will log that as a request...:)

And what about this job you have for me, I am highly interested :p

Awwwwwwww got to have the right skills...just the right skills..:p :p :p :p
 
Angelofsex said:


Isexyladsy told me, I have to go and check it out. Wish I had your body here now..........I am so hot I mean it is so hot.:devil:


My body wishes to be there with you...:devil:
 
Gunner...

I have the r/w calling me so when I cummmmm back I hope to see my part of your body with my name on it...after all you told me which part that was soooo if Piper can have her name on your chest...I should have my name on your........:D later people...
 
1sexylady said:


Awwwwwwww got to have the right skills...just the right skills..:p :p :p :p


Believe me when I say that I am highly proficient in satisfying the female flower...:p :p :p :p

Actually love to give more than recieve....honestly :p
 
pipercatt said:


Aw, stop it
*blush*

I shoulda taken that damn thing down last night...


Hmmm, I think you have seen all I have to offer...and I do mean ALL, so a little peak at the pretty lady never hurts...thanxs :)
 
wildrose70 said:
Glad you made it back all in one piece Richard....cool and windy here....

They had major storm here well I was gone
It looks another tonight
 
Angelofsex said:
Angel is here,, Hi everyone.......How was your day?

hi sweet thing

Want to :p a little?

I had long trip today
Disappointing sex last night
nasty note from soon to be Ex through a third party cause she will not talk to me direct
 
good evening

Evening? 11.30pm here lol

Hi rose :kiss:

Pi :kiss:

Angel :kiss:

1sexylady :kiss:

Richard

gunner

Wildroses Toy

hope everyone is well
been away for a day or so
but souldnt stay away
jewelz? where are you love :kiss:
 
Runs up to Pi

take her in my arms
spin around
and give her a big wet kiss
missed you love
and thank you for being who you are
:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Runs up to Pi

Blue Dolphin said:
take her in my arms
spin around
and give her a big wet kiss
missed you love
and thank you for being who you are
:kiss: :kiss:

Aww....BD...we cross posted!

Being in your arms...kissing you back...my friend...you are always welcome here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top