Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Morning Momma.....

1sexylady said:
Where is the bashing the same jerk in the HighSchoolJock thing....They shouldn't let children on here....if they can't play with the big toys go back to the little ones...;) The R/W has me moving too so I will be back later...Give everyone a Big Sloppy Kiss and and ((((Hug))))..for me..

Love ya....:rose: :rose:
Hey u missed this jerk..on the pic site..entitled no more fat and ugly pics please.....see u later..check it out...:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Morning Momma.....

wildrose70 said:

Hey u missed this jerk..on the pic site..entitled no more fat and ugly pics please.....see u later..check it out...:kiss:

I will....be safe always......:kiss: :rose: :rose:
 
Good morning fam!!!! :)
I miss way to much not being able to peek in here as often. I am finding myself not being able to keep up with alot of threads any more *pout*........but know I love ya'll anyway!

No wonder Gunny hasnt come to me for any more quickies, ya'll got him good *giggle*......;)

Have a wonderful start to a wonderful weekend. Much love to you all!

and :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: to momma!
 
I know Jewelz...keeps you too busy bashing these dammed trolls..haha......I have been following all the action....have to run soon here too.....hope everything is going well for you.......have to do the RL here today too.....
Hugs...and lots of :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for my Jewel!!!:heart: :rose:
 
I am ok just got home from work a little while ago......So what is up with you today?:)
 
Not much. Just got up a little while ago. No real plans to speak of today. Trying to get money to put gas in my car then I can worry about eating.
 
Oh honey i wish i could help you but I can't..If I would have won the lotery here I would have won big I would have send you something good.:kiss:
 
Oh if I had won the Big Game here I would be traveling the world, $300+ million.
 
Looks like it. I watched that build from about $250 million, man, if only I had won that, I would have taken care of what I need taken care of, insurance, loan, etc, etc, then I would have put about I don't know half into savings, then the rest would go to fun, fun, fun. And not to mention lots of travel.
 
wildrose70 said:


Hi just busy with the real world..have to do some errands..keeping busy:kiss:

Just so long as you drop into the kitchen every now and then. :kiss: :rose:
 
Dracoa said:
Looks like it. I watched that build from about $250 million, man, if only I had won that, I would have taken care of what I need taken care of, insurance, loan, etc, etc, then I would have put about I don't know half into savings, then the rest would go to fun, fun, fun. And not to mention lots of travel.


You must be talking about the big jackpot..boy wldnt that be nice..I would travel all the time and goodbye real world..haha
 
Dracoa said:
Looks like it. I watched that build from about $250 million, man, if only I had won that, I would have taken care of what I need taken care of, insurance, loan, etc, etc, then I would have put about I don't know half into savings, then the rest would go to fun, fun, fun. And not to mention lots of travel.

I hear you.:D
 
Gotta put some into saving, watch it build up. Ofcourse, with all that money, I don't know who I'd visit first.
 
I mean there wildrose, you ;) , the Aussie's, just so many to choose from.
 
I know that's what I mean...or just have one big party with all of them...paid for them to come to it.
 
True. But that would be some party, and it's much longer since I've been to a party than since I last had sex, and for me sex was about 2 years ago.
 
Just popping in again..to hear Dracoa say 2 yrs!!! Dammmmmmm it's cold and windy here..running errands for dammed people...I just want to get away from everybody in the real world!!!

Not a good day so far.....hope it gets better......I think we need to have a Lit party..and no "f"ing people from the other life!!!
 
Sounds like a plan lovely rose. I just wonder who would be my first in so long? :D
 
Dracoa said:
Sounds like a plan lovely rose. I just wonder who would be my first in so long? :D

MMMm with so many lovely ladies to choose from???? Who knows ...we wld all prbly be so busy gabbing...lol:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top