Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildrose's Toy said:
afternoon Gunner....



pssst psssst...come here little pussy ;) :kiss:


cummmmmmmmming honey....have to sweet talk to get Lucy over there;) you know she likes to be teased!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: All this talk of pussy

Gunner Dailey said:



Hi mum, did someone say pussy...? ;)

I've got 4 pussies here, they are all friendly and giving, and love attention...;)

Well hot dammm aren't you the lucky fellow??? Not everybody has 4 pussies..lucky to have one..lol
 
Re: All this talk of pussy

Gunner Dailey said:
Hi everyone:

Richard, Mumrose, Red Rose, 1sexylady, AngelofSex, Dracoa, Rose' Toy, Jewelz, Piper, Warmlips and anyone else I might have forgotten.

Hi Gunner

We were talking about pussy....cats that is
 
Mary had a little lamb,
it ran into a pylon,
10,000 volts went up its ass,
and turned its wool to nylon.
 
Wildrose's Toy said:


me I'm just looking for that one special cuddly pussy :) :kiss:


MMMMMm and did you find her lover?????? or are u still looking??? woohoooooooooo

Gunner u crack me up...that was funny!!!


Richard..pussy cats..haha at least I thought so..lol.
 
Rose had a little skirt
With splits right up the sides
And every time that Rose walked,
The boys could see her thighs.
Rose had another skirt
'Twas split right up the front...
And every time that Rose walked,
you'd surely see her.....nevermind
 
Gunner Dailey said:
Rose had a little skirt
With splits right up the sides
And every time that Rose walked,
The boys could see her thighs.
Rose had another skirt
'Twas split right up the front...
And every time that Rose walked,
you'd surely see her.....nevermind

Now how did you know i was wearing that mini skirt??? haha Mm what rymes with front....duh!!! never mind I got it..haha
 
wildrose70 said:


Now how did you know i was wearing that mini skirt??? haha Mm what rymes with front....duh!!! never mind I got it..haha

Mum, I saw the pics of you wearing Wildrose Toy's shorts, and saw them sexy legs. Now with a pair of legs like that, it isn't hard to envision you in a skirt.
 
Gunner Dailey said:


Mum, I saw the pics of you wearing Wildrose Toy's shorts, and saw them sexy legs. Now with a pair of legs like that, it isn't hard to envision you in a skirt.


Thanks Gunner..somewhere there was a pic of me in the mini skirt...you cant post the dammed things twice..haha....that's one thing my momma done gave me...sexy legs..lol....ask *ToY..he's seen them on webcam..lol:devil:
 
Re: Gunner

Richard49 said:
Gunner U go guy !!!!!!

High five

lol, Richard do you live anywhere near Joplin...?

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To have a little fun.
Jill, that dill, forgot her pill,
And now they have a son
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
Found my special pussy & more ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Awwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet...I told Gunner you have seen the sex legs!!! lol.....didn't tell him anything else..woooohooooooooo ....:kiss: :kiss:
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
little birdy says big weekend coming up for you this weekend!...woohoooooo!!! ;)

Tweet tweet..lol yep gonna ring his chimes..haha....finally some action!! I'm ready!!!! woohooooooooo :p :p
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
please don't hurt him....it's so embarrasing when we have to explain what happened to them when the medics arrive ;) :kiss: :kiss:


ROTFLMFAO...You nut....I will be gentle!!! might have to give him mouth to mouth!!! Think that would work???:kiss: :kiss:
 
Where Richard Lives

Gunner Dailey said:


lol, Richard do you live anywhere near Joplin...?

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To have a little fun.
Jill, that dill, forgot her pill,
And now they have a son

I live in Michigan
If U look at the plam of your right hand
I live at the tip of your little finger
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
just make sure his mouth finds it's way to your lips if you catch my drift ;) :kiss:


I believe he knows the way...if you catch my drift..and speaking of that..I would love to catch your drift!!! ya know what I mean??? lol:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top