Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:



You better believe it is....:p :p :p :p :p

My box is always fill, to much of a good time........I will try to clean it more often for more fun:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Angelofsex said:


My box is always fill, to much of a good time........I will try to clean it more often for more fun:devil:


Well I am quiet certain you would have plenty of offers to clean it for you...;) I for one would like to not only clean it, but shave it, and give it a good licking
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:



Well I am quiet certain you would have plenty of offers to clean it for you...;) I for one would like to not only clean it, but shave it, and give it a good licking


*smiling* and thinking,mmmmmmmmmm.



:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Angelofsex said:

*smiling* and thinking,mmmmmmmmmm.
:devil:

You keep smiling and thinking....;)
 
What' cookin!!!

Hi Momma, Think you could find biker something to eat???:p :p :devil: :D
 
Re: What' cookin!!!

biker said:
Hi Momma, Think you could find biker something to eat???:p :p :devil: :D


MMMMMMmm but of course...is this someone new?? MMMMMMMM do I know you?? if not hi there:kiss:
 
Re: Re: What' cookin!!!

wildrose70 said:



MMMMMMmm but of course...is this someone new?? MMMMMMMM do I know you?? if not hi there:kiss:

Now Momma, your forgot biker already...:( :( :( You invited him to your all you can eat buffet!!! Guess I didn't do to well..:D :D
 
Re: Re: Re: What' cookin!!!

biker said:


Now Momma, your forgot biker already...:( :( :( You invited him to your all you can eat buffet!!! Guess I didn't do to well..:D :D

Hi Mom...........How are you tonight?...............Hi biker, Mom take good care of him.;)
 
Re: Re: Re: What' cookin!!!

biker said:


Now Momma, your forgot biker already...:( :( :( You invited him to your all you can eat buffet!!! Guess I didn't do to well..:D :D

Well dammmmmmmmm u have to show up more often...lol...besides I was half asleep when I answered...sorry bout that hon!!! I'll do better this time...get that bike out and lets go...:p but it's too dammed cold this weekend...good cuddling weather....:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: What' cookin!!!

Angelofsex said:


Hi Mom...........How are you tonight?...............Hi biker, Mom take good care of him.;)

I'm in the doghouse Angel..I forgot who he was..lol..now how do I get out??? resting up for tomorrow..woohoooooooooooo :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: What' cookin!!!

wildrose70 said:


Well dammmmmmmmm u have to show up more often...lol...besides I was half asleep when I answered...sorry bout that hon!!! I'll do better this time...get that bike out and lets go...:p but it's too dammed cold this weekend...good cuddling weather....:devil:

I know Momma, Don't let the dogs out to often..I'm usally around..Mostly voyering:devil:
Nice and warm here darlin..Your out in that Sturigs country aren't ya??? God hope it ain't headin this way :D :D
 
Re: I have a question......

1sexylady said:
Do any of you believe you can love more than one guy or girl????




Yes. I suppose the bright thing would be to leave it at that, but then, I never claimed to be bright.

I deeply love two women, but I passionately love only one. You may draw your own conclusions.

:heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What' cookin!!!

biker said:


I know Momma, Don't let the dogs out to often..I'm usally around..Mostly voyering:devil:
Nice and warm here darlin..Your out in that Sturigs country aren't ya??? God hope it ain't headin this way :D :D


you little:devil: is that what u do?I forgot where it's nice and warm..lol yes I'm out in Sturgis country..why you going to the rally?? Pick me up!!! wooohoooooooooo I told you about Harley riders!!:p
 
Re: Re: I have a question......

Pdxmwm said:


Yes. I suppose the bright thing would be to leave it at that, but then, I never claimed to be bright.

I deeply love two women, but I passionately love only one. You may draw your own conclusions.

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

We got it I think;) I love too many people..it's hard for me to love just one.....I fall in love too easily!!!;)
 
Much simpler

Actually, it's much simpler than that. I've made love to many, made love WITH very few, but share passion and love with only one.
 
Re: Much simpler

Pdxmwm said:
Actually, it's much simpler than that. I've made love to many, made love WITH very few, but share passion and love with only one.

This is so sweet..........nice to meet you..........Mom wasn't it nice?:)
 
Yessss Angel..he sounds like a very romantic man and were glad to have him in our kitchen:kiss:
 
Saturday morn....7 a.m. nobody is up by mom....it's darned cold and talking snow here....coffee is hot..help yourself....
Everyone have a good weekend....
Hugs to all......:kiss: :kiss:
 
I know I shouldn't... But

Good Morning Mama,

The house is still quiet; I think I’ll sneak out for a cup of coffee and a warm cinnamon roll, one of those gooey ones with butter running down the sides.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top