Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where Richard Lives

Richard49 said:


I live in Michigan
If U look at the plam of your right hand
I live at the tip of your little finger



Okay ignore me, I don't know why I keep thinking that MI is Missouri (MO). You must live pretty close to all the hot Canadian girls...;)
 
Re: Re: Where Richard Lives

Gunner Dailey said:




Okay ignore me, I don't know why I keep thinking that MI is Missouri (MO). You must live pretty close to all the hot Canadian girls...;)

While I have to drive about 6-8 either of two ways to get to Canada...however...many come this way from the locks
 
Wildrose's Toy said:
hmmmmm...will she pull me in or blow*giggles*me away? :p :p :p :p :kiss:

now that is a "loaded" question if I ever heard one>>>>> she just might blow you away....after she has her way with you LMAO:p :p :kiss:
 
Where is Piper's

Last night something was said that Piper post a picture of here on some thread.......

Where?
 
Re: Where is Piper's

Richard49 said:
Last night something was said that Piper post a picture of here on some thread.......

Where?

Richard I think it might be on the redhead thread I don't know I didnt see it....
 
Just bumping the thread

Haven't seen either of the sexy women from Jersey here today...so sad ;)

Heading back to the garage to rotate mum's tires, refill her oil, do a complete lube over, and fix her tail pipe good.
 
Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:
Haven't seen either of the sexy women from Jersey here today...so sad ;)

Heading back to the garage to rotate mum's tires, refill her oil, do a complete lube over, and fix her tail pipe good.

Good evening everyone........Miss you today ......My PC is actting up.
 
Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:
Haven't seen either of the sexy women from Jersey here today...so sad ;)

Heading back to the garage to rotate mum's tires, refill her oil, do a complete lube over, and fix her tail pipe good.

MMMMM mum cld use a good lube job!!! cummmmmming tomorrow nite...******** wasnt feeling good..she was here earlier...dont' forget that tail pipe hon!!
 
Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Angelofsex said:


Good evening everyone........Miss you today ......My PC is actting up.


Hi, yes I missed you...can I come over a help you with that harddrive...?
 
Bumping merely away...dammmmmmmmm this thing has been going for 6 wks..can u believe it???:p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:



Hi, yes I missed you...can I come over a help you with that harddrive...?

Yes will you please. I don't know what to do with the harddriver.:)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Angelofsex said:


Yes will you please. I don't know what to do with the harddriver.:)

Oh cummmmm now u expect us to believe that???? lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Angelofsex said:


Yes will you please. I don't know what to do with the harddriver.:)


I will be right over with my tool belt. You know which one I am talking about...;)

I will operate the harddriver, you just enjoy
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:



I will be right over with my tool belt. You know which one I am talking about...;)

I will operate the harddriver, you just enjoy

I sure will enjoy it, *smiling*;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Angelofsex said:


I sure will enjoy it, *smiling*;)



A certain Angel needs to clean out her PM box, lol.

Second time in 2 days baby, you must be popular ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just bumping the thread

Gunner Dailey said:




A certain Angel needs to clean out her PM box, lol.

Second time in 2 days baby, you must be popular ;)

Angel's box is all clean now;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top