Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I know I shouldn't... But

Pdxmwm said:
Good Morning Mama,

The house is still quiet; I think I’ll sneak out for a cup of coffee and a warm cinnamon roll, one of those gooey ones with butter running down the sides.


Dammmmmmm that sounds good...want some company!!I'm going over to the ex's and make bacon and eggs and hashbrowns.....enjoy that heavenly sounding roll!!!
 
Hi Mom and everyone. Hope everyone is having fun? Kind of quite for me now.. Well enjoy and I will see you later.:rose: :kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:
Hi Mom and everyone. Hope everyone is having fun? Kind of quite for me now.. Well enjoy and I will see you later.:rose: :kiss:

Hi Mom and everyone. Perhaps I can get something to eat here this morning...Angel:p

:kiss: :devil:
 
Wow gone for a couple of hrs and miss everybody....I'm home now ...made a big ass breakfast for the ex...did laundry....cool here today..hope your all having a good day:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Hey sweet Rose

Blue Dolphin said:
Do hope I have not missed you darlin
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


I'm afraid you prbly did..just got home...hey I have another favor to ask you...someone sent me the neatest rose...changes colors....would love to have it on here...catch u later darlin....

Hi Dracoa..and everybody else...good morning to all.....:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Hey sweet Rose

wildrose70 said:



I'm afraid you prbly did..just got home...hey I have another favor to ask you...someone sent me the neatest rose...changes colors....would love to have it on here...catch u later darlin....

Hi Dracoa..and everybody else...good morning to all.....:kiss: :rose:

np sweetheart
PM me the url
will pm code back to you
kiss on your sweet honey lips,
( but which lips, ha ha , our secret)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bye 4 now
 
Re: Re: Re: Hey sweet Rose

Blue Dolphin said:


np sweetheart
PM me the url
will pm code back to you
kis on your sweet honey lips,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bye 4 now

Thanks darlin...I will try in a bit..MMMMMMMMmm sweet honey lips???:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Hey sweet Rose

Blue Dolphin said:


np sweetheart
PM me the url
will pm code back to you
kiss on your sweet honey lips,
( but which lips, ha ha , our secret)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bye 4 now

lol Rose, I edited my post, you quoted prior to edit
read this and smile darlin
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey sweet Rose

Blue Dolphin said:


lol Rose, I edited my post, you quoted prior to edit
read this and smile darlin

Which lips darlin...u have mail...pm'd u
 
got the mail

what you need to do,is open pic, right clicl it
click on properties, then copy the url,and send to me
kisssssssssssssssssss
which lips, as if you didnt know,:p :mad: :mad:
 
Re: got the mail

Blue Dolphin said:
what you need to do,is open pic, right clicl it
click on properties, then copy the url,and send to me
kisssssssssssssssssss
which lips, as if you didnt know,:p :mad: :mad:

I know which "f" lips the old double li lock!! hang on the phone with a lover:p
 
Sweet and sticky

Oh, it was so good; and I don't feel the least bit guilty.
 
That was supposed to say double lip lock...trying to talk on the phone and type...I did copy the url and pm'd it to you...does that work?


Keep those lips in good working order baby:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Sweet and sticky

Pdxmwm said:
Oh, it was so good; and I don't feel the least bit guilty.

Well you shouldn't ...we all need to "indulge" once in awhile..I had bacon and eggs and hashbrowns...MMMMMMM
 
Re: got the mail

Blue Dolphin said:
what you need to do,is open pic, right clicl it
click on properties, then copy the url,and send to me
kisssssssssssssssssss
which lips, as if you didnt know,:p :mad: :mad:

It's in the mail darlin....MMMMMMMMMm thanks:kiss:
 
wont work

copied url, tried it all different ways on my sig
cant get it to work, soory love
did my best for you
hugssssss
 
Re: wont work

Blue Dolphin said:
copied url, tried it all different ways on my sig
cant get it to work, soory love
did my best for you
hugssssss


Ohhhhhh thanks anyhow...too bad it's such a neat thing..but you got the other one working for me.....Your a sweetheart!!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Good Afternoon Everyone......

I am still not feeling quite up to par...:( I just wanted to send kisses to everyone and tell you all I missed you last night... Angel came to keep me company and used my computer since hers was down so I know some.... I hope everyone has a good day.....:) and I hope everyone is naughty..:devil:

Momma...missed you the most...:rose:
 
Re: Good Afternoon Everyone......

1sexylady said:
I am still not feeling quite up to par...:( I just wanted to send kisses to everyone and tell you all I missed you last night... Angel came to keep me company and used my computer since hers was down so I know some.... I hope everyone has a good day.....:) and I hope everyone is naughty..:devil:

Momma...missed you the most...:rose:


Hi sexy..what's up?? not feeling good...sorry honey...well I'm glad Angel kept you company and up to par on what's going on..not too much today...it's cold here and talking snow....went over and made a big breakfast and did laundry....just hanging out now...hoping my "youngun" shows up tonite!!! woohooooooooo ...
take care miss ya:kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Good Afternoon Everyone......

wildrose70 said:



Hi sexy..what's up?? not feeling good...sorry honey...well I'm glad Angel kept you company and up to par on what's going on..not too much today...it's cold here and talking snow....went over and made a big breakfast and did laundry....just hanging out now...hoping my "youngun" shows up tonite!!! woohooooooooo ...
take care miss ya:kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Well I hope you have a wonderful time...:D :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top