Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildrose70 said:


yep sometimes when i have time..lol
I just got to the site. I will be looking for a while. I tried to put a picture of TIGGER on but have not found it yet, But I will keep on pluging away.....:heart:
 
Tigger3844 said:

I just got to the site. I will be looking for a while. I tried to put a picture of TIGGER on but have not found it yet, But I will keep on pluging away.....:heart:
\

Good have fun..there are tons of them...i think there are some cartoon characters on there somewhere...
 
korr said:
Hello everyone mind if I join in?


wildrose for you love :rose:

With an opening line like that...of course you can join us..nice to meet you!! thanks for the rose...:kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:


With an opening line like that...of course you can join us..nice to meet you!! thanks for the rose...:kiss:

I just sit down to do the bills but I thought this would be much more fun Hell getting a root canal would be more fun than payig the well untill you got that bill anyways:)
 
korr said:


I just sit down to do the bills but I thought this would be much more fun Hell getting a root canal would be more fun than payig the well untill you got that bill anyways:)

Boy isn't that the truth.....never had a root canal...but do have to go to the denist this week...and not cheap either...had a flat tire today...always something to keep your life interesting>>>>>
 
wildrose70 said:


Boy isn't that the truth.....never had a root canal...but do have to go to the denist this week...and not cheap either...had a flat tire today...always something to keep your life interesting>>>>>

Hey I bet some some stoped to help you with the tire A beautiful maidden in distress. I would have stopped and at least giving you a ride:devil: he he
 
korr said:


Hey I bet some some stoped to help you with the tire A beautiful maidden in distress. I would have stopped and at least giving you a ride:devil: he he


how sweet and how do you know I'm a beautiful maiden?? you been peeking.?? actually my son came over and changed it for me....but thats nice of you to offer...I'm lost without my wheels!!
 
wildrose70 said:



how sweet and how do you know I'm a beautiful maiden?? you been peeking.?? actually my son came over and changed it for me....but thats nice of you to offer...I'm lost without my wheels!!

Ah but to me beauty is embodied in all women some just have a little more natural beauty. I find the things that make a women beautiful and dwell only upon those things and I only look for the natural beauty it is enduring while make up and such is fleeting
 
Thank you Rose

I must admit that doing the bills and looking up at the screen to see the big smile of your AV has made it almost painless:rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Re: I broke a 1000

Richard49 said:
Hey I posted 1000
I did not notice
Nor anyone else

Congradulations Richard Im still working on 100 but I think Ill get it tonight
 
Re: I broke a 1000

Richard49 said:
Hey I posted 1000
I did not notice
Nor anyone else
:cool: :cool: that is great Richard. I hit 100 tonight myself.just put up an Avatir
 
CYA........

It is time to say ssooooo loooonng I have to hit the hay. Good nite to one and all.......:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: CYA........

Tigger3844 said:
It is time to say ssooooo loooonng I have to hit the hay. Good nite to one and all.......:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

HI Tigger...I love your av...:D :rose: CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH POST... :rose:

Goodnight.....:kiss:
 
Re: Thank you Rose

korr said:
I must admit that doing the bills and looking up at the screen to see the big smile of your AV has made it almost painless:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Thanks....your soooooooooo sweet...:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Hi sexy lady

1sexylady said:


Why Thank you Korr... nice to meet you...:)

The pleasure is all mine I assure you but I dont know how Ill get to sleep tonight after talking to two beautiful women you and wildrose I guess Ill have to take a cold shower or maybe two:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top