Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammmm leave u guys alone for awhile and look what happens I miss dessert...made chicken tonite too...just got home
 
Re: Re: Pic of men

pipercatt said:


Well, Tigger...if you ever decide that you like a pic of yourself enough to post, I'd be honored to see it.

Smooch!
Thanks :kiss: :heart:
 
wildrose70 said:


Evening Tigger..how was your day???
Good had to have a test done and take the better half to see the doctor. I am happy you got your tire fixed, It is nice to have kids to help out.......:rose: :rose:
 
Yep good to have my wheels back....just got home from making supper for the ex and doing dishes.....took a walk too....hope everything went well with the test.....
 
:cool: :cool: :D :D Just made my 100th post, am getting up there. Now if I can get as far as Momma I might be somebody..... YES LOL:p
 
wildrose70 said:
Yep good to have my wheels back....just got home from making supper for the ex and doing dishes.....took a walk too....hope everything went well with the test.....
Well it was a bone density test and I am in bad shape.
 
Tigger3844 said:
:cool: :cool: :D :D Just made my 100th post, am getting up there. Now if I can get as far as Momma I might be somebody..... YES LOL:p

Lol do you know how intimidated I was when I saw people with 3,000 posts when I first started?? It goes fast..u can get an ava now of your own!!!
 
wildrose70 said:


Lol do you know how intimidated I was when I saw people with 3,000 posts when I first started?? It goes fast..u can get an ava now of your own!!!
That is what I just tried to do. lets see if it worked. If not will you give me a hand or two?:devil: :devil: any way you want too.
 
Tigger3844 said:
That is what I just tried to do. lets see if it worked. If not will you give me a hand or two?:devil: :devil: any way you want too.

Whoops not yet...I will try to help did u find the ava's?? there is a whole page for them
 
wildrose70 said:


Whoops not yet...I will try to help did u find the ava's?? there is a whole page for them
Where I just went to the control panel for my options but did not see any avas
 
Tigger3844 said:

Where I just went to the control panel for my options but did not see any avas

u need the page for them...my email is on the profile...write and I can send u the page for them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top