Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rose

hugs and a big kiss love
BTW gonna put a red rose in my signature tomorrow
April23
St Georges Day
a red rose for England
 
Re: Hi Rose

Blue Dolphin said:
hugs and a big kiss love
BTW gonna put a red rose in my signature tomorrow
April23
St Georges Day
a red rose for England


Morning sugar...hugs to you too and some of those sweet soft kisses...
Good cant wait for your rose..my fav thing.....just gonna grab a bite to eat...got my flat tire fixed..now I can boogie..lol:kiss: :rose:
 
Richard49 said:


Sories are great

This is the also the first pic I have seen of you.
You are beautiful !!!!

Awww, thank you, Richard. That pic is the un modified one of my AV.

Glad you liked the stories as well. They have gottem a lot of hits, but not that many votes, so I don't quite know what that means.

Besides, Richard, I thought you read one of them already?
 
Re: Pic of men

Tigger3844 said:
Pipercatt I took a quick look through you other thread about men posting just there cocks and that you want to see more of the rest of them. I would post a pic of me but I don't really like my pic taking and I don't have any in my hard drive:eek: :eek:

Well, Tigger...if you ever decide that you like a pic of yourself enough to post, I'd be honored to see it.

Smooch!
 
pipercatt said:


Awww, thank you, Richard. That pic is the un modified one of my AV.

Glad you liked the stories as well. They have gottem a lot of hits, but not that many votes, so I don't quite know what that means.

Besides, Richard, I thought you read one of them already?

If I did I do not remember it
Than I have CRS and have it bad


Hey everyone ...if U see my brain send it home
Thinking from heart is killing me
 
Last edited:
So where is everyone????

I found this sitting at the bottom of the pile.....no no no can't have Momma on the bottom......now I am bumping it up and I have to go fix dinner...talk to you all later.....:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: So where is everyone????

1sexylady said:
I found this sitting at the bottom of the pile.....no no no can't have Momma on the bottom......now I am bumping it up and I have to go fix dinner...talk to you all later.....:kiss: :kiss:


the only time momma likes to be at the bottom *whoops* did I just say that...wash my mouth out with soap...dammmmm have to go make supper too....thanks baby!!!!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top