Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats a scary site all those little eyes LOL
Well I hope he makes it back too before winter....hope he stays away from Atlanta for awhile...major flooding there ...he better head back to Indiana:rolleyes:
 
Well, if he keeps a Lady waiting for too long,,, tell him a bug might just crawl in.. lol..
 
:rose: Hi momma!

:kiss: Hi Bugz!

How are you both today? i'm doing okay, i'm meeting my cousin for dinner, she's also a Grocery Mgr for the same company i work for. Just a different store. Seems somethings are changing in the company and she's giving me a "heads" up. You know corporate always messin with shit they shouldn't be LoL:rolleyes:
 
Checking in to see whats going on....
Just watching Greys Anatomy....Talked to Charles last nite he just got home and doesn't know if he will get up here soon or not ..he;s trying....but he knows I will be waiting Bug:D
 
The bug crawls in and out of the kitchen after sipping some coffee.... and leaving hugs and kisses for the kute kitchen kookies..
 
Hey momma! how are you? it's been quiet in here for a few days. I hope you're doing okay.
It's chilly here again..in the 50's. i ran to CVS pharmacy to grab a few make up items and some body soap and then came home..it's a good day for hot cider and movies!

Hi bug!

:heart:
 
Hey momma! how are you? it's been quiet in here for a few days. I hope you're doing okay.
It's chilly here again..in the 50's. i ran to CVS pharmacy to grab a few make up items and some body soap and then came home..it's a good day for hot cider and movies!

Hi bug!

:heart:

Doing ok I guess...Charles called last nite again....but so far no travel plans...his working buds all wonder whats wrong with him...he's moping around LOL...
Just got home from bingo...went to a banquet at noon for RSVP that was nice....
 
Well.. it is the ladies who should be bustling about the kitchen making it a bizzy place.. But I was the one going dizzzzy crawling around empty coffee pots.. grrrr
anyway.. it is getting colder and the mercury is dipping... soon it will plunge..
things are hectic as I barely get time to goof around which is a good things and a lot better than too much time on my hands..
too much time is ok when there is too much money and babes and beer to spend it on some beach...
the beach I am on is fenced off to keep the bears out .. who should soon go to sleep for the winter.. but when they sleep the sea will freeze here and walking on water won't be a miracle...
good to see u both chippy while I am nippy.. lol...
will be back.. crawling back to work..
 
What?? No Coffee

Can't believe there wasn't any coffee waiting for you Crude...sorry bout that.
Dang it's turning chilly here too and windy as heck!!!!
Guess we know that means fall is on the way
Just trying to get some errands and cleaning done on my day off from volunteering.....
Always happy to see you have stopped by at the Kitchen:kiss:
 
Well.. it is the ladies who should be bustling about the kitchen making it a bizzy place.. But I was the one going dizzzzy crawling around empty coffee pots.. grrrr
anyway.. it is getting colder and the mercury is dipping... soon it will plunge..
things are hectic as I barely get time to goof around which is a good things and a lot better than too much time on my hands..
too much time is ok when there is too much money and babes and beer to spend it on some beach...
the beach I am on is fenced off to keep the bears out .. who should soon go to sleep for the winter.. but when they sleep the sea will freeze here and walking on water won't be a miracle...
good to see u both chippy while I am nippy.. lol...
will be back.. crawling back to work..



Hey sorry about the coffee! i've been slacking around the kitchen..ik..these long work days and new shit i'm learning wipe me out:(
Glad u stopped by tho!
:heart:
 
Can't believe there wasn't any coffee waiting for you Crude...sorry bout that.
Dang it's turning chilly here too and windy as heck!!!!
Guess we know that means fall is on the way
Just trying to get some errands and cleaning done on my day off from volunteering.....
Always happy to see you have stopped by at the Kitchen:kiss:


:rose:'es for the table..i'll clean up the kitchen and restock coffee. i've been slacking momma :eek:

I was runnin all day too..i worked til 11pm lastnight then came home, cleaned up, ate some cereal and went to bed..woke up at 730 and went about my day..i'm home and done..dad is making bacon burgers on the grill and some chicken wings..after i eat it's reading a book time and chillin..back to work tomorrow!

:heart:
 
Great!! Now that we have the Kitchen Kommander back and the Koffee Kaptain managing the store.. am delighted to sip the potions you gorgeous ladies brew for the bug...
Now which of you two are gonna fall over yourselves in getting me a decent pair of buns to sink my teeth into and munch on.. I heard some Sinny Buns go quite well with a couple of well ground Beans... lol..
muaaaaah and huggggggs from your lovebug
 
Great!! Now that we have the Kitchen Kommander back and the Koffee Kaptain managing the store.. am delighted to sip the potions you gorgeous ladies brew for the bug...
Now which of you two are gonna fall over yourselves in getting me a decent pair of buns to sink my teeth into and munch on.. I heard some Sinny Buns go quite well with a couple of well ground Beans... lol..
muaaaaah and huggggggs from your lovebug
Well as long as you clarified what kind of buns :D Had me wondering there for a minute LOL
Since you are the lovebug who knows what kind of buns you like...just teasing sweetie ...glad to see you dropping in and the coffee will be waiting for you along with the buns!!!
 
Well.. glad I clarified that... now I can get some clarified BUTTer for those buns..
hmmm do ya gals think the bug is getting bent..?? lol
 
Sorry I didn't answer sooner...been a miserable day..rained all day and the same tomorrow..plus strong winds...

Right now I'm rather facing a crossroads in my life...do I keep holding on to charles or cut myself loose:confused:
 
Sorry I didn't answer sooner...been a miserable day..rained all day and the same tomorrow..plus strong winds...

Right now I'm rather facing a crossroads in my life...do I keep holding on to charles or cut myself loose:confused:


I just emailed you...guess i should've logged into the kitchen first..

This is a tough call...long distance relationships are hard :(
 
I just emailed you...guess i should've logged into the kitchen first..

This is a tough call...long distance relationships are hard :(


Yeah I agree they sure the heck are...well just have to see what happens....
Boy I'm sick of the rain ...all day all nite and tomorrow too:rolleyes:
 
Well.. am not an expert on these matters..
But since two are involved and you are not really choosing between partners yet.. mebbe a discussion.. preferably face to face.. would be the best step.. to see if there is any loss of interest... which usually can be seen in the eyes .. hard to see that on the phone.. where words may not match body language..
Don't rush on those crossroads.. pause for a while.. before deciding which fork to take..
I hope you will choose well and wisely... balancing reality with emotions.. never know.. you both might still be able to find a nice balance to keep it going for a long time to come...
muaaaah .. hugggs..
hugs and kissses to Cipha too
 
Thanks for the nice words Crude...it's hard to know and I guess neither of us wants to be the one to say goodbye...neither of us wants to give up...just gets very frustating at times for both of us...

Been kind of a bad week...one of my classmates died and today another good friend passed.....guess I should just be glad I'm still able to go out and volunteer and help others...
Winter is coming so I know he prbly wont come yet this year...I know neither of us has any ideas of letting go ...so thats good...just have to be patient:rose:
 
Thanks for the nice words Crude...it's hard to know and I guess neither of us wants to be the one to say goodbye...neither of us wants to give up...just gets very frustating at times for both of us...

Been kind of a bad week...one of my classmates died and today another good friend passed.....guess I should just be glad I'm still able to go out and volunteer and help others...
Winter is coming so I know he prbly wont come yet this year...I know neither of us has any ideas of letting go ...so thats good...just have to be patient:rose:

awww sorry about the passing away of old friends.. but then we are all guests in Motel Earth... and some checkout sooner than others..

As for Charlie.. well there ya go.. you just said it.. neither want sot say goodbye.. then DON"T.... take a trip to see him.. might do ya a world of good... get some of the folks u play bingo with, feed them for the couple of weeks u're away... they might enjoy the chirping...
Anyway.. I wish I could have dropped into your kitchen... and one of these days I might... lol.. never know... but for now my butt is in Russia.. and is soon gonna be frozen. not exactly the way I'd like to be stiff... lmao...
hugs.. muaaaah...

Hey Cipha... love ya too... muaaaaah huggggzzzz
 
Brrrrrrrrr and I thought it was getting cold here....
Well Charles called last nite so things are ok....guess we just needed to talk....
I should have done that but it's hard for me to travel anymore my eyes aren't the greatest ...so I will just keep busy and live on old memories till we see each other again even if it's next spring...:confused:
Yes your so right.....motel earth is simply a stop over for us.....
I'm just glad that I haven't checked out yet and still able to do my things.
Hugs and kisses to warm you up....and I get that about being frozen *stiff* LOL
 
Brrrrrrrrr and I thought it was getting cold here....
Well Charles called last nite so things are ok....guess we just needed to talk....
I should have done that but it's hard for me to travel anymore my eyes aren't the greatest ...so I will just keep busy and live on old memories till we see each other again even if it's next spring...:confused:
Yes your so right.....motel earth is simply a stop over for us.....
I'm just glad that I haven't checked out yet and still able to do my things.
Hugs and kisses to warm you up....and I get that about being frozen *stiff* LOL

am glad u got that sorted out with a talk. would be a shame to lose something you like, even if you don;t get as much of it as you'd like to.. but then again,, that's part of life.. which also makes it more precious when it is `hard' to get .. lol (couldn't resist that juicy pun even I have to keep a Stiff upper lip while `slipping it in' //// lmao.. one of my punny days... )
got to get back to work... love ya..
 
am glad u got that sorted out with a talk. would be a shame to lose something you like, even if you don;t get as much of it as you'd like to.. but then again,, that's part of life.. which also makes it more precious when it is `hard' to get .. lol (couldn't resist that juicy pun even I have to keep a Stiff upper lip while `slipping it in' //// lmao.. one of my punny days... )
got to get back to work... love ya..


Oh you are so funny hunny!! love your little punny days:D
yeah like he said a few days with me is worth a month with anyone else so how can you not love a man like that!!!
Yes it's just that more precious when you do get it and believe me...it's always *hard*:devil:
 
Hey kitchen! Bringing in some fresh flowers and i'm gonna stock some tea over here too..

It's a snuggle up on the sofa with a warm drink..i'm in a "mood" today..things with the boy..kinda went a little sour yesterday..didn't know he would or could be so ungreatful..
Ah well..if it doesn't pan out..then i think i'll just stay single and mingle and not let emotions touch me..because feeling how i feel..isn't for me..guess this is why i keep my heart coated in teflon :confused:

:rose:
 
QUOTE=Cipher;32165741]Hey kitchen! Bringing in some fresh flowers and i'm gonna stock some tea over here too..

It's a snuggle up on the sofa with a warm drink..i'm in a "mood" today..things with the boy..kinda went a little sour yesterday..didn't know he would or could be so ungreatful..
Ah well..if it doesn't pan out..then i think i'll just stay single and mingle and not let emotions touch me..because feeling how i feel..isn't for me..guess this is why i keep my heart coated in teflon :confused:

:rose:[/QUOTE]
Well crap!!! sorry to hear that...the ungratful little pup!!!! Maybe I'm better off seeing mine once in awhile...keeps it fresh:D
It is danged cold and windy ...my day off so running errands...did laundry and gave the ex a hair cut!
I think single and mingle sounds like a dammed good deal...at least your still young enuf to do that....I gave up all my studs for Charles:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top