Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up some "fun" for him too..i met him over a year ago, but we didn't decide to do the relationship thing until a few months ago..i wouldn't mind being friends still but idk..he broke a promise as well & in my book..sometimes that isn't forgiveable..we'll see what happens..:rolleyes:

It's "danged windy & cold" here too momma! sheesh..i need some apple cider with some brandy in it :D


So i'm glad to see you and charles didn't part ways. i hope he gets there, but if he doesn't then maybe after winter would be better for travel.
Either way, there will be alot of bed thumpin goin on LMAO:devil:
 
I gave up some "fun" for him too..i met him over a year ago, but we didn't decide to do the relationship thing until a few months ago..i wouldn't mind being friends still but idk..he broke a promise as well & in my book..sometimes that isn't forgiveable..we'll see what happens..:rolleyes:

It's "danged windy & cold" here too momma! sheesh..i need some apple cider with some brandy in it :D


So i'm glad to see you and charles didn't part ways. i hope he gets there, but if he doesn't then maybe after winter would be better for travel.
Either way, there will be alot of bed thumpin goin on LMAO:devil:

Well don't give up on him too quickly...make him sweat awhile LOL...he's still young and dumb right??
I'm afraid if I ever said goodbye to charles it would break his heart...and yes after winter prbly would be better...and better your sweet booty there will be some catching up to do:devil:
I'm finally done running for the day and staying home the rest of the day...the sun is actully out wooohooooo!!
 
I'll try momma..not giving up..but i'm short fused..my tolerance for stupidity is non exsistent LoL i'm letting it be..whatever happens..just happens. he hasn't texted me and i'm not texting him..i didn't do shit wrong..whatev..idk..:confused:


It's still dreary..i wish the sun was out here..wouldn't be so gloomy..i'm still chilled tho..i'm just emotional i guess LoL my body even aches..i don't like it..

Is it too early for a drink? LoL
 
:Lol ...drink time anytime you feel like it :D

I tend to have a short fuse too but you know what I do when I'm pissed?
I told Charles he is so lucky because I write them....and sit on them and then don't send them:eek:

But sure makes me feel better LOL
I usually have my drink about 4 or so...
 
:Lol ...drink time anytime you feel like it :D

I tend to have a short fuse too but you know what I do when I'm pissed?
I told Charles he is so lucky because I write them....and sit on them and then don't send them:eek:

But sure makes me feel better LOL
I usually have my drink about 4 or so...

We exchanged texts lastnight..idk..he doesn't see promise breaking an issue..where as i do..if you can't keep a promise to the one you say you care for..then there really is no point in working shit out..i guess my logic is out of reach :confused:
We work with eachother tonight..i'm apprehensive..:(

It's cold and rainy here today..uugghh..

How r you today?
 
We exchanged texts lastnight..idk..he doesn't see promise breaking an issue..where as i do..if you can't keep a promise to the one you say you care for..then there really is no point in working shit out..i guess my logic is out of reach :confused:
We work with eachother tonight..i'm apprehensive..:(

It's cold and rainy here today..uugghh..

How r you today?

Well that has happened to me ..but usually Charles had a good reason but it doesn't hurt any less I know...he sounds a bit imature to me??
Oh that might be interesting working together....:eek:
Well it was 26 this morn right now the sun is shining but they are saying snow showers tonite and crappy weekend...I played this morn then went to the store and got few things...can't run out of my rum!!:D
 
Well that has happened to me ..but usually Charles had a good reason but it doesn't hurt any less I know...he sounds a bit imature to me??
Oh that might be interesting working together....:eek:
Well it was 26 this morn right now the sun is shining but they are saying snow showers tonite and crappy weekend...I played this morn then went to the store and got few things...can't run out of my rum!!:D


Yeah he is young..but i rather stick to the he's just stupid issue lol

I know how to act in a professional enviornment..he does too..it's just gonna be seeing him and knowing we're no longer "happy"..we shall see i guess..

I heard that in northern WI they had some snow showers or were getting them..sheesh..:rolleyes:

And of course not..we gotta keep you stocked with rum LoL :D
 
Yeah he is young..but i rather stick to the he's just stupid issue lol

I know how to act in a professional enviornment..he does too..it's just gonna be seeing him and knowing we're no longer "happy"..we shall see i guess..

I heard that in northern WI they had some snow showers or were getting them..sheesh..:rolleyes:

And of course not..we gotta keep you stocked with rum LoL :D

Well stupid works for me LOL.....aha this might be very interesting.....I can see where it might be a problem....but my money's on you:devil:
Yeah no way do I want to run out and it was onsale this week again LOL
Geeshhhhhh not ready for any freaking snow yet!!
 
Well stupid works for me LOL.....aha this might be very interesting.....I can see where it might be a problem....but my money's on you:devil:
Yeah no way do I want to run out and it was onsale this week again LOL
Geeshhhhhh not ready for any freaking snow yet!!


Sale on liquor is always good! LoL What kinda rum you drink momma?

Yeah in a way i'm kinda one of his bosses..ik he's stupid but i think he knows i could fuck his shit up lol & my cousin is the Asst Director of the store we work for..;)

I'm not ready for it either..uugghhh
 
Sale on liquor is always good! LoL What kinda rum you drink momma?

Yeah in a way i'm kinda one of his bosses..ik he's stupid but i think he knows i could fuck his shit up lol & my cousin is the Asst Director of the store we work for..;)

I'm not ready for it either..uugghhh

It's spiced rum...got to liking it and been using it ever since...
Yes but I know you are too professional to do that w/out a very good reason...work is work and after work is another story :eek:
Just doing some ironing...
 
It's spiced rum...got to liking it and been using it ever since...
Yes but I know you are too professional to do that w/out a very good reason...work is work and after work is another story :eek:
Just doing some ironing...


Captain Morgan? I've never had spiced rum..i do like regular rum..Malibu & orange works for me LoL :D

He works til 9 i work til 10..so..he's safe LoL i won't worry about it until i get there..i'm stressed enuf.
 
Captain Morgan? I've never had spiced rum..i do like regular rum..Malibu & orange works for me LoL :D

He works til 9 i work til 10..so..he's safe LoL i won't worry about it until i get there..i'm stressed enuf.



LOL I'm not rich enuf to afford Captian Morgan....this is Admiral Nelson and sometimes there is another brand onsale..
Just finished the ironing and my freaking bak is killing me...
Need to go to the store as soon as I rest it up a bit...
Well hope the evening goes well and if your busy enuf you wont have time to worry!!!
 
hmmmm
while u ladies discuss rum, I'd rather sip something that rhymes with it... lmao...

How young is young Cipha.. and wonder what it might be that you think is stupid of him.. he could be putting on a moron act.. if he was stupid, u'd have seen thru him a while ago.. not that u'd just started seeing him...
Anyway., I hope you get sorted out on where you want to take it with him as finally it comes down to how happy you find yourself with him..
I hope you choose well..

Well momma.. nice to know that Charlie qualifies the time spent with you is really precious and vice-versa.. I do hope you get more time together..

Getting really cold here and even though it is just above freezing.. it already feels sub-zero coz the wind seems to bite right into the bone with icy fingers curling around my nape... not exactly the caress my neck is looking for.. lol. but then .. I guess that is the only caress I will get...
love ya both... thanks for the flowers and the tea cipha..
 
Boy Crude I hear you...would much rather feel soft warm lips on my neck the wind and snow:eek:
We are under a storm watch with maybe 3-5 inches of snow...it's way too danged early for this stuff...
So got a lot of running done today and watched football.. and hoping they are wrong as I have about 7 volunteer things this coming week that I need to get out for....
I'm trying to send you some hotdrinks and hot breath on the neck:D
Take care.....:rose:
 
u remind me of the hymn,,, Breathe on me breath of god..
Only I'd change that to ... goddess... lol
I think I would love that hot and heavy breathing down my neck...
And I hope you brew some really hot syrup for me to sip..
~wink wink.. ~
 
Whaddya mean INCHES of snow...!?!?!
Ain’t fair.. am closer to the pole and not a flake in sight and I am the one on the beach where hell freezes over... well.. at least the sea does... And ya beat me to it... dayummmmm...
Don’t tell me u're gonna celebrate Christmas before Halloween... Whoo woman!!!! slow down... what;s da rush?!?!?!?!
 
Last edited:
Whaddya mean INCHES of snow...!?!?!
Ain’t fair.. am closer to the pole and not a flake in sight and I am the one on the beach where hell freezes over... well.. at least the sea does... And ya beat me to it... dayummmmm...
Don’t tell me u're gonna celebrate Christmas before Halloween... Whoo woman!!!! slow down... what;s da rush?!?!?!?!

Well this time we lucked out and only got about an inch and yes it's way too early for this stuff:rolleyes:
No I don't try to rush anything....or maybe I should ...who knows how many days you have left:confused:
I've always heard that expression till hell freezes over.....maybe I can use that for my theme song...I'll be around till Hell freezes over LOL
 
You got accumulation of snow? We had flurries but it didn't stick..it's still a bit rainy and cold tho..Ughh man..fuck snow LoL:rolleyes:

Hi Bugger!!:heart:


Momma- things with the boy are okay..there's still some hurt feelings..but we're ok..we're gonna take things slower..and just work on stuff.
 
Momma,

I have to admit, I'm glad it's you getting the snow and not us here. With this damnable rain, it's plenty cold!

;)
 
Well we dodged the bullet this time and only got about an inch ...now I don't mind snow ...maybe about April:D

Not too bad out today really.....but I think in Tenn you got some bad storms and flooding right?
I'll take the snow LOL

Cipha glad to hear things are kool so far...I figured it would work itself out ....

Like I told you ....I write nasty letters then don't mail them :devil:
And after about a week of not hearing he had a scorching one coming last nite but he's lucky I deleted it ....:eek:
 
Well we dodged the bullet this time and only got about an inch ...now I don't mind snow ...maybe about April:D

Not too bad out today really.....but I think in Tenn you got some bad storms and flooding right?
I'll take the snow LOL

Cipha glad to hear things are kool so far...I figured it would work itself out ....

Like I told you ....I write nasty letters then don't mail them :devil:
And after about a week of not hearing he had a scorching one coming last nite but he's lucky I deleted it ....:eek:


Yeah i'm glad too :eek:

It was nice and sunny here in WI but chilly.
I went out to eat and i'm stuffed. i had country fried steak with gravy..Mmm..i saved some for lunch tomorrow.

How are you today momma?
:rose:
 
Yeah i'm glad too :eek:

It was nice and sunny here in WI but chilly.
I went out to eat and i'm stuffed. i had country fried steak with gravy..Mmm..i saved some for lunch tomorrow.

How are you today momma?
:rose:


Well now that sounds good...it wasn't too bad today ..snowed like hell while I was doing bingo...but stopped and melted...
I'm still waiting after a week for a call or email:rolleyes:
I used to have a good time with my studs B/C ...before charles LOL
 
Well now that sounds good...it wasn't too bad today ..snowed like hell while I was doing bingo...but stopped and melted...
I'm still waiting after a week for a call or email:rolleyes:
I used to have a good time with my studs B/C ...before charles LOL


It's been a week? :eek: oh shit.

Well i always say..an email to say "hi, i'm busy, but i love you, we'll chat soon" takes a whole whoppin 1 minute. with a long dis relationship..this is all you 2 have other than phone call..i'm sure he can do one..but that's just my opinion..i'm sure he has reason..
 
It's been a week? :eek: oh shit.

Well i always say..an email to say "hi, i'm busy, but i love you, we'll chat soon" takes a whole whoppin 1 minute. with a long dis relationship..this is all you 2 have other than phone call..i'm sure he can do one..but that's just my opinion..i'm sure he has reason..

His reasons....I was gonna call but I fell asleep and then he doesn't realize it's been that long ...but I do LOL I keep track....that's right all we have at the time and prbly all we will ever have...:rolleyes:
 
His reasons....I was gonna call but I fell asleep and then he doesn't realize it's been that long ...but I do LOL I keep track....that's right all we have at the time and prbly all we will ever have...:rolleyes:


Well..ik u value your visits but idk momma.. that whole "i was gonna" bs isn't a good excuse..maybe i expect too much..but really..it's either phone or email for you guys and if he isn't doin either, then, what's the point of trying :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top