Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..ik u value your visits but idk momma.. that whole "i was gonna" bs isn't a good excuse..maybe i expect too much..but really..it's either phone or email for you guys and if he isn't doin either, then, what's the point of trying :confused:


Belive me I hear you...and I think that many times a week!! You have to make time for the one you love...or your not doing your job!!!!!
 
Belive me I hear you...and I think that many times a week!! You have to make time for the one you love...or your not doing your job!!!!!

Agreed.

i hope this fixes itself, but if it doesn't..well maybe you need to evaluate this. it's easier said than done, i know this. But ya know..no one has time for a slacker..or playing the waiting the game. it's not fair to you. Sheesh, you're "momma"s most wanted" LOL ;)
 
Agreed.

i hope this fixes itself, but if it doesn't..well maybe you need to evaluate this. it's easier said than done, i know this. But ya know..no one has time for a slacker..or playing the waiting the game. it's not fair to you. Sheesh, you're "momma"s most wanted" LOL ;)



oh my thanks for the vote of confidence LOL.....I used to be ...like I said....just get irratated a lot....yeah after 6 yrs it's hard to break the habit:rolleyes:
 
oh my thanks for the vote of confidence LOL.....I used to be ...like I said....just get irratated a lot....yeah after 6 yrs it's hard to break the habit:rolleyes:


Yeah i know..i've been there..but ya know..tired or not we made sure at the end of the day we heard from eachother..that's what a LDR is about. Charles needs to step his game up. that's all i'm sayin.

Keep me posted momma!

:rose:
 
Skirting the delicate issues of LDR... and heading straight to the coffee pot...
Picks up the hugs and kisses from the ladies and leaves bug hugs and cub caresses for my kitchen kuties...
be seeing ya soon again... need to duck back to work... muaaaaaah
 
The first flakes and flurries of snow have dusted us today..
How does one extend a Warm Welcome to Winter... ??? Lol..
not that many would be...
sips a hot cuppa and zips off back to work... leaving a trail of bug hugs and kisses for the kuties to keep when they come back...
 
Hey kitchen! just droppin by. Momma..u okay??

It's been pretty quiet in here. i've been doin my usual working..ughh:rolleyes:

Happy Sweetest Day my friends!
:heart::kiss::rose:
 
Hey kitchen! just droppin by. Momma..u okay??

It's been pretty quiet in here. i've been doin my usual working..ughh:rolleyes:

Happy Sweetest Day my friends!
:heart::kiss::rose:


Not in the best of moods...but I'm ok.....watching football and having a drink:)
Things aren't going so well.....:rolleyes:
 
Not in the best of moods...but I'm ok.....watching football and having a drink:)
Things aren't going so well.....:rolleyes:


I have uncles that "roll" like the Sopranos..lemme know if i can help LoL ;)

So, i touched base with you the other day, i have some free time so i can stop in here..let's have a cocktail and talk..i think you need to send one of those emails you so often delete. Maybe if he knew how you felt, maybe he'd get his shit str8!! :mad: and if he doesn't "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"!!!

Email me if you have to momma:rose:
 
Well I tell you...I had the cocktail...but I sent the email this morning when I was perfectly sober!!
So it's either shape up or ship out!!!
Hey how bout those uncles...any of them available LOL...I'm in the market :devil:
Getting very windy and supposed to rain..matches my mood....
Luv ya g/friend:kiss:
 
Well I tell you...I had the cocktail...but I sent the email this morning when I was perfectly sober!!
So it's either shape up or ship out!!!
Hey how bout those uncles...any of them available LOL...I'm in the market :devil:
Getting very windy and supposed to rain..matches my mood....
Luv ya g/friend:kiss:


LoL Yeah i grabbed me a beer..i'm good!

Hmm, one is available LoL He doesn't do online much tho, i'll see if he's intrested in a new friend LoL :D

Yeah it's cold and windy here too!

And of course i love ya too lady!
:heart:
 
LoL Yeah i grabbed me a beer..i'm good!

Hmm, one is available LoL He doesn't do online much tho, i'll see if he's intrested in a new friend LoL :D

Yeah it's cold and windy here too!

And of course i love ya too lady!
:heart:


Well hope he likes older woman:D just ate a little turkey and sweet potato...
Prbly watch Dancing to see who gets send home tonite....
Well we always have each other...sometimes I think I should switch my preference LOL
 
Well hope he likes older woman:D just ate a little turkey and sweet potato...
Prbly watch Dancing to see who gets send home tonite....
Well we always have each other...sometimes I think I should switch my preference LOL


I'll talk to him and see what he's got goin on, he was single a few months ago.

Idk, i've had girl issues too..LoL Sometimes people just suck..and not in a good way LoL

My aunt dropped off some homemade chicken soup and bread..so maybe i'll eat some of that..she puts lots of chicken and veggies..mmmm LoL:D
 
I'll talk to him and see what he's got goin on, he was single a few months ago.

Idk, i've had girl issues too..LoL Sometimes people just suck..and not in a good way LoL

My aunt dropped off some homemade chicken soup and bread..so maybe i'll eat some of that..she puts lots of chicken and veggies..mmmm LoL:D

WTF is it with people anyhow....I get so ticked sometimes....I miss my son so much..he was the only one that understood me and thought like I did...I miss his phone calls every day....sometimes I think I would just as soon be with him....people Piss me off!!! lol
Well I ate some and will do the dishes now I guess....boy that chicken soup sounds so good...he used to make the best soup for his mom...
 
Ohh it's been quiet in here i see, momma, what's goin on?? you knw you can email me ANYTIME!! i have a day off, i went runnin around with my boy, we went shopping and did a his & her spa date..it was nice..

You need to post or email me, & tell me how u are. I know you lady, when somethings wrong you don't post...:heart:




HI BUG:heart:
 
I'm glad somebody is having fun in life...I really don't know what to think....I did just eamil you....I'm just trying to pretend that things are alright...but they aren't for sure:confused: It's not easy to deal with but I'm just trying
 
Uncle Bug is crawling around... but your market might be more of a no-show than your current beau...
have been running around and was off the rig,, rushing off to Moscow and came back again with a new passport and now have to wait it while my visa is changed.. really sucks, as it could take even 3 to 4 weeks with me sitting on my butt.. away from home and not earning and merely mooning..
Mebbe I'll come to the kitchen more often... but now I hate to sit on the computer.. feels like I am married to it.. lol...
Hope you gals cheer up.. sounds like the coffee went cold while ya'all were dis-cussin' way-wayward boyfriends...
muaaaah = will be back...
 
Well Bug ...now I'm mainly pissed!!! Because I don't know if he's ok or not and can't reach him on the phone...so guess I just need to live one day at a time and if it's over I can't believe after 6 yrs it has happened like this...

Damm I hate being dumped!!!!!!! Doesn't do much for your ego:rolleyes:

Hope they get your mess straightened out soon......I'll try to have the coffee waiting :D
 
Well, that sucks,, and if this is the way he dumped you by cutting off the phone contact.. he does not deserve to be worried about...
Did you not have any contacts of his buddies? In case there is a prob with his phone and it is not intentional.
If he did dump you, the loss is his.. you are a gem.. ur type does not get dumped.
You simply get reset as a jewel in another s crown..
Nice to find some hot coffee.. will be back later.. had to stop to peck ur sweet cheeks.. now are u gonna turn the other cheeks for this pecker. (isn't that what you'd call someone who pecks.. lmao)
Hope I leave you chuckling and no longer pissed.. u r too precious to spend part of ur life in a pissed off mood.. muuuuah momma

Hi Cipha,, come get ur Java and some pecking too (necking too, if u want,,)
 
I totally agree...I don't think I deserve this kind of treatment...he doesn't answer email either...I would just like to know what way or the other so I can try to forget these last 6 yrs....and thanks for the vote of confidance....
And you can kiss all the cheeks you want too...I'm feeling generous LOL.....
Just got home from bingo and going to have a nice cold rum and coke and get relaxed!!!

It's always nice to have good friends like you and Cipha.....:kiss:
 
careful with your generosity...
A cheeky bug might crawl between those unclaimed cheeks and cash that rain check..
Vote of confidence?!?!!? You carried the house unanimously, momma.. no dissenting vote in the kitchen.. muaaah.. for all the abundance of lips and cheeks to peck at..
 
Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh thanks Crude you always know how to make me feel better.
Whether it's the promise of a few pecks or just your good humor....
I'm learning to live without him I guess...all I can do:rolleyes:
 
always a pleasure to find a Sweet Melody in the kitchen..
As I tuck into the treat of her juicy sweet meat and listen to the kettle boil.. I can still hear the wistful sigh off momma and swear I can see it rise over the steam from the kettle spout... not able to decide if it her hot breath of pent up passions or the boiling water which is steaming up the kitchen..

I swear momma, if I was down the road, u'd have drifted to sleep in my arms by now... u r the sweetest .. pecking ur cheeks and lips would be one heck of a treat.. halloween, eater, thanksgiving, christmas.. all rolled into one... muaaah

Wonder is Cipher is busy encoding her next move ... lol... hugs ya babe!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top