Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear momma, if I was down the road, u'd have drifted to sleep in my arms by now... u r the sweetest .. pecking ur cheeks and lips would be one heck of a treat.. halloween, eater, thanksgiving, christmas.. all rolled into one... muaaah

Well right now I sure could use someone to bostler up my ego and make me feel wanted....
That steam you see is prbly smoke from the hot boiling point I seem to have reached...one minute I'm down the next Pissed LOL

Thanks for being you Crude you brighten the kitchen for sure:kiss:
 
Well right now I sure could use someone to bostler up my ego and make me feel wanted....
That steam you see is prbly smoke from the hot boiling point I seem to have reached...one minute I'm down the next Pissed LOL
Thanks for being you Crude you brighten the kitchen for sure:kiss:

The next time ur down... the minute after that imagine u're being kissed and u won’t be so pissed after that... but temember there is a time and place for going Down... and even if the spot appears appealing Freudian in its phallic form.. I suggest you simmer your smouldering passions on the back-burner and burn the bug if he bounces into your hug...

And what makes you think you are NOT wanted???? You Desirable Duckie
In your desire to feel wanted, try to control the urge of murdering Charles, because even if America's Most Wanted Momma looks pretty on the FBI APB Poster.. you now how awful those mug shots turn out... (I think the cops need to get better photographers if they have to hunt for fugitive roses...

As for brightening the kitchen.. next time you forget the pay the kitchen electric bill, I'll daub myself in fluorescent paint and strut around the kitchen.. and doncha try to toggle my switch to turn me OFF.... rotflmao....

Cheer up Momma... Ask the WW-2 vets.. (if some of them are paying Bingo) Life actually began to roll.. AFTER they got past Checkpoint Charlie...


 
Last edited:
Well Crude I read this last nite before I went to bed and I went to bed with a big smile on my face...you always know how to perk me up!!

And that bit about getting past checkpoint Charlie was the icing on the cake:D

Got that right for sure....I guess I should just figure it's his loss....just wish I knew if he was alright then I could get really ticked LOL
 
awwwww mommoa..
Wish you could have taken the kitchen jester to bed and made sure he took care of biz so that you woke up with a contented smile..
I am surprised that during your time together, he did not provide you with a contact to get to him in an emergency, if he was unreachable. Anyway, make sure the next time, you know that you have the means to get a message across and get one back and not live in silent uncertainty..
I know how painful it mus be for you. And am surprised a sad bug still has the ability to make a princess like you smile.
Too bad I am miles away and yet smiles closer... love ya - muaaaah
PS: you have my mail ID and so can always mail me.. for any conversation you wish to have off a public board
 
There will never be!

A next time...I won't give my heart to any man again....he had contacts for me....but I didn't have any for him....I know his brothers knew about me but whether they had a way to contact me I don't know...

Just had to go out and play piano this morn and go to the library...it's cold wet rainy and snowy...matches my gloomy mood LOL and I'm chilled and cold....but think I'm just going to hibernate the rest of the day.....

Yes my dear yu do have a way of making me smile all the time...and sometimes I think I'm better off with cyber friends ...they don't let you down:confused:
 
A next time...I won't give my heart to any man again....he had contacts for me....but I didn't have any for him....I know his brothers knew about me but whether they had a way to contact me I don't know...

Just had to go out and play piano this morn and go to the library...it's cold wet rainy and snowy...matches my gloomy mood LOL and I'm chilled and cold....but think I'm just going to hibernate the rest of the day.....

Yes my dear yu do have a way of making me smile all the time...and sometimes I think I'm better off with cyber friends ...they don't let you down:confused:

cyber world too is made up of real people and worse, it is here you never know who is masquerading as what.. not even the gender..
If anything, u need to have your guard up even more on the net.

But then, like in real life, you also find a few ones and you cherish those..
You already make me feel cherished.. muaaaah
 
cyber world too is made up of real people and worse, it is here you never know who is masquerading as what.. not even the gender..
If anything, u need to have your guard up even more on the net.

But then, like in real life, you also find a few ones and you cherish those..
You already make me feel cherished.. muaaaah

Oh yeah I have had my run in's with those people of the cyber world too :rolleyes:.....but I also have some very dear online friends I have written too for years....
Yeah thats true you do find those that make you smile and make you wish they were friends in real life too....:rose:
 
Oh yeah I have had my run in's with those people of the cyber world too :rolleyes:.....but I also have some very dear online friends I have written too for years....
Yeah thats true you do find those that make you smile and make you wish they were friends in real life too....:rose:

a friend is a friend.. whether u met on the street, in school, at work, in a mall, at church, a bar or on the net.. each of these places is merely a meeting ground.. and if u r my friend. u r one online and offline... period!!!!
 

a friend is a friend.. whether u met on the street, in school, at work, in a mall, at church, a bar or on the net.. each of these places is merely a meeting ground.. and if u r my friend. u r one online and offline... period!!!!

You got that right....truer words were never spoken....doesn't matter if you ever meet in person or not....a friend is a friend::D
I have many friends just at the nursing homes...that I cherish deeply
 
momma.. you care for people not only in nursing homes...
you nurse anyone needing care by letting them suckle your milk of kindness..
Just beware when the suckling has no L left in it... then the fun and games begin.. lmao
 
momma.. you care for people not only in nursing homes...
you nurse anyone needing care by letting them suckle your milk of kindness..
Just beware when the suckling has no L left in it... then the fun and games begin.. lmao

That was one of the things that Charles loved about me...because I took care of everyone...guess I did such a good job he doesnt need me anymore:confused:
So guess I should just go for the fun and games:D
 
That was one of the things that Charles loved about me...because I took care of everyone...guess I did such a good job he doesnt need me anymore:confused:
So guess I should just go for the fun and games:D

rotflmao... Be my guest... or rather.. should I be your's?
What was that line they usually shout: Let the Games Begin... (The fun will follow)
 
Hugs and kisses to both my fav ladies...
Hope you are okay momma... your silence is a bit worrying..
 
Hugs and kisses to both my fav ladies...
Hope you are okay momma... your silence is a bit worrying..



I'm ok ...just haven't been feeling real good had to go to the Dr today and got ekg and chest exray...got some fluid built up again...just relaxing watching tv....
 
I'm ok ...just haven't been feeling real good had to go to the Dr today and got ekg and chest exray...got some fluid built up again...just relaxing watching tv....

if it is health probs, the pills will cure them...
If you need cheering, you know where to find a dose of thrills...
Miss our time together.. finally got the net back with the fine fixed...
get well soon - hugs and kisses
 

if it is health probs, the pills will cure them...
If you need cheering, you know where to find a dose of thrills...
Miss our time together.. finally got the net back with the fine fixed...
get well soon - hugs and kisses


Well there is no cure for a broken heart....but time I guess....just tired tonite and taking more danged fluid pills so you know what I'm doing with my time:rolleyes:
Talk to you soon.....:rose::kiss:
 
Well there is no cure for a broken heart....but time I guess....just tired tonite and taking more danged fluid pills so you know what I'm doing with my time:rolleyes:
Talk to you soon.....:rose::kiss:


It’s not an illness when some fragile heart is broken,
Can’t prescribe pills of passion for relief or a cure,
Collect my kiss-n-caresses coupon and bonus hug token,
Which makes such hard moments lot more easy to endure.

Of course, if these doses of desires and thrills fail,
I can always rustle up your fav blend of rum and coke,
And while you sip dark potions and drain the cocktail,
Can Bug squeeze your bum while trying to cum and poke.

I can be sure my naughty verses have make you chuckle,
And before you rap me on the rap with a white knuckle,
Knees would bend and buckle, as we unzip and unbuckle,
And neighbours know Aunty Rose is trying to Bug Uncle.

 
Yes you definately did make me chuckle .....and thats what I need now days...
Little humor in life ....I lived thru losing my son...guess I can lose a lover and survive....I WILL SURVIVE!!!!:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top