Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetie.. tug the bug closer and smuggle his mug between your jugs.. and then snuggle while you feel the snout of the cub rub some warmth into your bosom..
Of course.. if you still stay cold.. a couple of stinging spanks on the flanks of your lovely thighs will ramp up the temperature in ur rump...
Now be a good girl and get me a steaming cuppa coffee...
and if u r thirsty, u can get my straw in ur jaw..

Good evening {{{{Bug}}}} Handing you a steaming cup of coffee just the way you like it an the snuggling in against and around your cub. Sipping from your straw, thank you. :devil:
 
Sat morn and on my way to help with bingo....it's cold but the sun is shining at least....having the ex over for supper tonite.....
Have a great weekend:D
 
Sat morn and on my way to help with bingo....it's cold but the sun is shining at least....having the ex over for supper tonite.....
Have a great weekend:D

{{{{{Rose}}} Good Sunday morning. Hope you had a good time with the bingo and hope last night's dinner was good for you.
 
{{{{{Rose}}} Good Sunday morning. Hope you had a good time with the bingo and hope last night's dinner was good for you.



Yes bingo is always fun for the residents...and dinner was good ..and my dmmed heat isn't working right again.....so have to call the landlord again:rolleyes:
 
Yes bingo is always fun for the residents...and dinner was good ..and my dmmed heat isn't working right again.....so have to call the landlord again:rolleyes:

I am so sorry to hear the heat is still being a problem for you. Hope it get resolved for good this time.
 
I am so sorry to hear the heat is still being a problem for you. Hope it get resolved for good this time.

Well it's up to 70 now...I see he was out here and tomorrow supposed to be someone come and look at it
Watching Football!!!
 
Well it's up to 70 now...I see he was out here and tomorrow supposed to be someone come and look at it
Watching Football!!!

Glad you do have some heat and that someone is scheduled to come out to look at it. Once A Prairie Home Companion is over I will be checking out the Packer-Bear Game. Go Packers. :D
 
I was always a Packard's fan till Favre went to the Vikes now I have joined my granddaughter to become a vikes fan:D
But still like the Packards too and the Colts......
 
I was always a Packard's fan till Favre went to the Vikes now I have joined my granddaughter to become a vikes fan:D
But still like the Packards too and the Colts......

:) Well since I live in WI I am a Packer fan. Now one of my brothers moved to MN years ago and he roots for the Vikes. And gee my team beat da Bears today. :D
 
:) Well since I live in WI I am a Packer fan. Now one of my brothers moved to MN years ago and he roots for the Vikes. And gee my team beat da Bears today. :D



Well of course you are....I remember when I was still married and we went to Sturgeon Bay and it was footballl season...everything was Packards!!!
Yeah I saw that.....got another game on ...just for the noise LOL
 
Well of course you are....I remember when I was still married and we went to Sturgeon Bay and it was footballl season...everything was Packards!!!
Yeah I saw that.....got another game on ...just for the noise LOL

I have the PBS on. They are doing fund raising but they are showing some music stars from the 50s performing. I am enjoying the music in the background.
 
Hi dolls.. whatcha cuties cooking?
I hope it’s not Bug’s goose.. lol..
Been keeping myself busy at the office and not much at the computer.. finding odd jobs to keep myself busy and sane,,
Will try to linger longer when I get back online.. almost midnight and logged in to check mails..
And had to make sure I sipped some coffee here while I eavesdropped on juicy gossip..
Anywayzzz.. Momma.. hugs and live and kisses and will try to call u sometime soon.. when I can plant my butt into a chair.. lol..
Kayte,, I know.. I know.. I usually reply right away.. but between working and getting drunk,, have not been online much.. will catch up .. so lest u get too impatient I’ll leave you tied to the kitchen table till I come back and untie you at leisure…
Momma,, make sure the poah lil gurrll is on a caffeine drip in the meantime…
You can watch me spank and even give me some tips.. lol..
Cipha hon.. will u stop running around that shop-floor and stop by for your cuppa java… I;ve left a cup with the rim sweetened with my kisses.. so you can skip the sugar,, honey!!!!
I’ll Be BAKKKKKK
 
Well that's good to know...that you will be back....had some heat problems again but hopefully they are fixed and daummmmmm it's cold today
Play this morn and bingo this afternoon......gotta keep that coffe going in the kitchen for sure on days like this:rolleyes:
 
Well that's good to know...that you will be back....had some heat problems again but hopefully they are fixed and daummmmmm it's cold today
Play this morn and bingo this afternoon......gotta keep that coffe going in the kitchen for sure on days like this:rolleyes:

Good morning {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Have a great time. :D We have freezing precip today so I'm not heading out to lunch as planned. Don't need to risk ice on the roads. Hope the heat is all sorted out finally. :)
 
Hi dolls.. whatcha cuties cooking?
I hope it’s not Bug’s goose.. lol..
Been keeping myself busy at the office and not much at the computer.. finding odd jobs to keep myself busy and sane,,
Will try to linger longer when I get back online.. almost midnight and logged in to check mails..
And had to make sure I sipped some coffee here while I eavesdropped on juicy gossip..
Anywayzzz.. Momma.. hugs and live and kisses and will try to call u sometime soon.. when I can plant my butt into a chair.. lol..
Kayte,, I know.. I know.. I usually reply right away.. but between working and getting drunk,, have not been online much.. will catch up .. so lest u get too impatient I’ll leave you tied to the kitchen table till I come back and untie you at leisure…
Momma,, make sure the poah lil gurrll is on a caffeine drip in the meantime…
You can watch me spank and even give me some tips.. lol..
Cipha hon.. will u stop running around that shop-floor and stop by for your cuppa java… I;ve left a cup with the rim sweetened with my kisses.. so you can skip the sugar,, honey!!!!
I’ll Be BAKKKKKK

Hi {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: Looking forward to your return. Thanks for making sure I will get some caffiene. :D
 
Good morning {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Have a great time. :D We have freezing precip today so I'm not heading out to lunch as planned. Don't need to risk ice on the roads. Hope the heat is all sorted out finally. :)



Oh that's the worst kind of stuff....just started snowing here......warming up the van....waste more gas this way LOL.....stay in and stay safe...I will go to bingo at 2 and be done at 330 then hibernating too!!
 
hmmm looks like momma wants Buggy to cum and turn up the heat... lol..
slurrrps and squeezes...

As for the drip, my kute kayte. momma would have kept u pepped up anyway.. she takes good care of the kitchen and the people in here.. alll I did was tell her how to get around the problem of getting the caffeine in without removing your gag.. lol
Spanks and smooches..

Cipha hon.. did u freeze up someplace .. come back to the kitchen and stay warm.. Bug is on a eating, heating and beating spree.. muaaaaah - hugggs..
 
Oh that's the worst kind of stuff....just started snowing here......warming up the van....waste more gas this way LOL.....stay in and stay safe...I will go to bingo at 2 and be done at 330 then hibernating too!!

Good morning {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss Hope you had a good time calling Bingo yesterday and had a great evening.

It is nasty cold today but the sun is out. Such a tease. Keep yourself safe and warm hon.
 
hmmm looks like momma wants Buggy to cum and turn up the heat... lol..
slurrrps and squeezes...

As for the drip, my kute kayte. momma would have kept u pepped up anyway.. she takes good care of the kitchen and the people in here.. alll I did was tell her how to get around the problem of getting the caffeine in without removing your gag.. lol
Spanks and smooches..

Cipha hon.. did u freeze up someplace .. come back to the kitchen and stay warm.. Bug is on a eating, heating and beating spree.. muaaaaah - hugggs..

Hi {{{{{{Bug}}}}} Yes she does a marvelous job! As do you.
 
Hi {{{{{{Bug}}}}} Yes she does a marvelous job! As do you.

u mean w did a good job while u blew it?
but, buttt, I guess... that would be some awesome hob..
Subbie... u forgot my coffee..
Bug cannot live on hugs and kisses alone.. but he needs some Buns and a Bean too
Git that spankable butt under an apron and whip up my cappuccino.. make sure u grind ur bean well and cream it just right..
momma can always give u a couple of TIPS if u forgot the recipe...
and yes.. skip the sugar and just sweeten the rim of Bug's mug with honey lips

 
awwww hon,,,
how sweet of u... I just put up the post and found a steaming creaming cup served up in my private chambers...
Purrrfect
 
u mean w did a good job while u blew it?
but, buttt, I guess... that would be some awesome hob..
Subbie... u forgot my coffee..
Bug cannot live on hugs and kisses alone.. but he needs some Buns and a Bean too
Git that spankable butt under an apron and whip up my cappuccino.. make sure u grind ur bean well and cream it just right..
momma can always give u a couple of TIPS if u forgot the recipe...
and yes.. skip the sugar and just sweeten the rim of Bug's mug with honey lips



Serving you your coffee as you like it. :devil:
 
Serving you your coffee as you like it. :devil:

consumes the coffee and now eying the very appetizing coffee maker and wondering how edible she is...
wondering if the coffee filter covering her bean is the edible variety...
 
consumes the coffee and now eying the very appetizing coffee maker and wondering how edible she is...
wondering if the coffee filter covering her bean is the edible variety...

Grinning back at Bug ~ Ummm, well Sir I think it is...
 
Grinning back at Bug ~ Ummm, well Sir I think it is...
well,, what r u waiting for... serve it up and feed me.,, without taking it off..
just spread urself on the kitchen table.. u make quite an appealingly delicious dish..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top