Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,, what r u waiting for... serve it up and feed me.,, without taking it off..
just spread urself on the kitchen table.. u make quite an appealingly delicious dish..

Grinning. Getting up on the table and assuming the position... :devil:
 
Well sounds like you 2 are having a great time in the kitchen this morn:D
Today I'm doing the same thing...played this morn extra filling in and bingo this afternoon...and filling in at piano tomorrow morn
It was a veryyyyyy cold 14 below this morn but sun is shining here too:rose:
 
Well sounds like you 2 are having a great time in the kitchen this morn:D
Today I'm doing the same thing...played this morn extra filling in and bingo this afternoon...and filling in at piano tomorrow morn
It was a veryyyyyy cold 14 below this morn but sun is shining here too:rose:

{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Good afternoon sweetie. Well, yes I was. :eek: Hope it's ok.

:eek: You really have it cold in your area. the WC was -15 last night but the temp has remained above zero today. It got up to 9. Please take care of yourself.
 
{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Good afternoon sweetie. Well, yes I was. :eek: Hope it's ok.

:eek: You really have it cold in your area. the WC was -15 last night but the temp has remained above zero today. It got up to 9. Please take care of yourself.

Oh I have no problem with having fun in the kitchen....I enjoy it....done for the day and going to relax and watch my soap I recorded....only one thing to do tomorrow LOL...then will do laundry and maybe some grocery shopping..
Supposed to warm up.....yipee!!!!:D
 
It's been awhile since i posted, i had gotten used to emailing you LoL

Hellloooo kitchen!!! :D

It's cold here...i can't take this bone chilling cold anymore..think i might have to move..my damn bones hurt! :(

Brownsville, Tx looks good..maybe i'll go there for winters...
 
and I love your emails too...but Bug has been missing ya.....
Well when you get as old as me I guess you get used to it NOT!!!!!!
Texas does sound good...it was acually 20 above today whoopie!!!!
 
Keeping myself busy and so finding ti hard to pop into the kitchen as often as I like to...
Momma.. ya better make sure you stay warm.. I like to hear gasps and moans not coughs and sneezing.. so double that rum in your coke, or I'll have to cum and poke.. hmmm did I get that assways,,, and shoulda said.. poke and cum? errrmmmm... nm.. I guess you would not mind a shot whichever way. as long as it is shaken and well stirred...
I guess that bartending language is not outta place in da kitchen...
Hugggggs and kissssses


I see Cipha finally crawled out of the tight spot she was stuck in between mail box and supermarket shelf.. lol.. welcome back Cipha.. u r missed... and that is why u r doubly kissed...

Kayte my duckie.. is that position or did ur drawl make it POSE-he-Shun... doncha try shunning me.. or I whip my TeASER and Stun your Buns with my Fun Gun..
now try posing in the assumption... muaaaaaahhh... hop on to my lap and hold the coffee cup to my lips...

 
Morning Bug....I'm staying warm and yes moans and groans are much more fun:D
It's actually warmed up a bit above zero!!!
We will keep the coffee hot and the women too in the kitchen:devil:
 
Oh I have no problem with having fun in the kitchen....I enjoy it....done for the day and going to relax and watch my soap I recorded....only one thing to do tomorrow LOL...then will do laundry and maybe some grocery shopping..
Supposed to warm up.....yipee!!!!:D

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

It is starting to warm up here too. Might reach the 20s today. :D Will be doing some banking, grocery shopping. Nothing special. Just stuff that has to be done.

Have a terrific Thursday.
 
Kayte my duckie.. is that position or did ur drawl make it POSE-he-Shun... doncha try shunning me.. or I whip my TeASER and Stun your Buns with my Fun Gun..
now try posing in the assumption... muaaaaaahhh... hop on to my lap and hold the coffee cup to my lips...



Hi {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: I'd never shun you sweetie. Snuggling into your lap, hope you like the coffee.
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

It is starting to warm up here too. Might reach the 20s today. :D Will be doing some banking, grocery shopping. Nothing special. Just stuff that has to be done.

Have a terrific Thursday.


About the same here and the wind isn't blowing for a change....got a dinner to go to at the nursing home this evening..I will be a guest for one of the residents that doesn't have family
 
Hi {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: I'd never shun you sweetie. Snuggling into your lap, hope you like the coffee.

Pay attenshun.. even wen eye spik wid a drunken lisp..
Can you add more Irish cream to my coffee and then top it with Kaytecream?

Hope ur day is going well honey.. muaaaaah
 
Morning Bug....I'm staying warm and yes moans and groans are much more fun:D
It's actually warmed up a bit above zero!!!
We will keep the coffee hot and the women too in the kitchen:devil:

hmmmm... momma now I am confused...
Am I supposed to turn on the heat or cool off the hot women in the kitchen..?
Do I fan the flames or douse the passions you all arouse.. ?
And I am not talking about climate change but this primate's range of romantic to randy seasons

Cipha hon.. did u crawl back under some shelf in the store?
git yer sexy succulent ass on the kitchen table... pronto..!!
 
Last edited:
Well guess you will have to use your imagination and do whatever feels right:D
Randy is always good...now and then;)
 
Well guess you will have to use your imagination and do whatever feels right:D
Randy is always good...now and then;)

hmmmm r u telling me u prefer a randyman to a handyman?
lol... whatever is Oh So Wrong to most feels right in Bug's baaaad imagination
 
hmmmm r u telling me u prefer a randyman to a handyman?
lol... whatever is Oh So Wrong to most feels right in Bug's baaaad imagination




Nope saying I prefer a randy-man that is a handy=man:D
Nothing wrong with either one LOL
 
:rose: Hello my friends!

I have some free time i can finally sit and post. The holidays draw near and you know my job is just way outta control! ugh, i'm exhausted! truly. :(

Momma, how are you today? :kiss:



Bug!!!! Hello my dear!! :heart:
 
Hey Cipha...just got home doing my second bingo of the day..and you know what time it is now and no I won't get sad and cry...trying not to do that

Trying to be in the Holiday mood and looking forward to all the family being home :rose::kiss:
 
About the same here and the wind isn't blowing for a change....got a dinner to go to at the nursing home this evening..I will be a guest for one of the residents that doesn't have family

Good afternoon {{{{Wildrose}}} :kiss:

Hope you had a great time and hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
 
Pay attenshun.. even wen eye spik wid a drunken lisp..
Can you add more Irish cream to my coffee and then top it with Kaytecream?

Hope ur day is going well honey.. muaaaaah

You like things creamy I see. :devil: Hope you are enjoying yourself. :kiss:
 
Good afternoon {{{{Wildrose}}} :kiss:

Hope you had a great time and hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

It's Sunday so it's football day LOL....did bingo 2 times y/d and have a busy week coming up...my grandaughter will be home tonite...they drove from Texas...and the weather and roads were good for them
 
It's Sunday so it's football day LOL....did bingo 2 times y/d and have a busy week coming up...my grandaughter will be home tonite...they drove from Texas...and the weather and roads were good for them

Good evening sweetie. :kiss: I am glad to hear they had good roads on their drive. It is so nice to know they will be there for the holidays. :)

A friend of mine had to drive from SC to WI. They had lots of snow where my parents live in NC, definitely NOT normal and that is on the route he would take so I sent him a message regarding the 8+ inches of snow they got. He got back to thanking him for the warning, he did get through the patch but it looked like a war zone with cars and trucks and all off of the interstate.

My team lost today at the last play of the game. Sighs. Oh well that happens. Hope your team came through for you. :D
 
Well we were prbly watching the same game the Packards...but the Vikes lost and thats my g/daughters team and she got home in time to see them lose!
Foggy this morn...I play at the nursing home this morn.....
 
Nope saying I prefer a randy-man that is a handy=man:D
Nothing wrong with either one LOL

owwww wow U sure are a demanding woman who wants it all ways every which way you can.. Nothing wrong with either one... Just don't wear me out when I show up as your mr. Fix It... and Mr. Mix It...
 
You like things creamy I see. :devil: Hope you are enjoying yourself. :kiss:

Creamy, and steamy makes me all dreamy…
Now you triggered a smooth fantasy..
and am now having a good time thinking of creaming your bottom with a spanking while my kisses muffle your screaming…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top