Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

owwww wow U sure are a demanding woman who wants it all ways every which way you can.. Nothing wrong with either one... Just don't wear me out when I show up as your mr. Fix It... and Mr. Mix It...

Now thats something I can't guarantee LOL....we are under a big nasty storm watch with lots of snow and wind...and I have things to do...sounds like xmas might be a big mess:confused:
 
Well we were prbly watching the same game the Packards...but the Vikes lost and thats my g/daughters team and she got home in time to see them lose!
Foggy this morn...I play at the nursing home this morn.....

Good afternoon {{{{rose}}}}} :kiss: Hope things are going well for you. We've been getting this snow on and off the last few days. Not too much at any one time but it is the very fine powdery stuff that the skiers like. The super slippery stuff.

We've had storms warnings posted for Christmas but things are changing now from lots of snow to ice. :eek: Guess we all just have to wait. Hope it will be ok where you are.
 
Creamy, and steamy makes me all dreamy…
Now you triggered a smooth fantasy..
and am now having a good time thinking of creaming your bottom with a spanking while my kisses muffle your screaming…

Hi {{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss:

Now that has me dreaming. :p Thank you Sir may I have another. :devil:
 
We are under a big storm watch here too....from tomorrow nite till fri nite...so doesn't sound good for holiday traveling...
Did 3 volunteer things today..and having a toddy to warm the body LOL....
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 
We are under a big storm watch here too....from tomorrow nite till fri nite...so doesn't sound good for holiday traveling...
Did 3 volunteer things today..and having a toddy to warm the body LOL....
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas {{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Now that toddy sounds absolutely perfect. :D
 
Hi Momma, Bug and Kayte :)


Well, they say it's gonna be icy when i go to work at 5am..i hope not tho..that is way too early to stress me out LoL

What ya got goin on today momma?? i'm just hangin out..catchin up with emails and watching music vids on youtube..i need to make a latte i think..i'm cold..what else is new? :rolleyes:
 
Hi Momma, Bug and Kayte :)


Well, they say it's gonna be icy when i go to work at 5am..i hope not tho..that is way too early to stress me out LoL

What ya got goin on today momma?? i'm just hangin out..catchin up with emails and watching music vids on youtube..i need to make a latte i think..i'm cold..what else is new? :rolleyes:



Not doing a dammed thing tody....waiting for the big blizzard to hit us....we got some freezing drizzle too and supposed to get a lot of snow:rolleyes:
We are going to change christmas if was get all this crap....the grandaighter and g/grandaughter are at my daughters plus 2 Jack Russel dogs LOL
 
Got that right and it is LOL

Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

We had a windy cold day today but the nasties started this evening. Now we are getting snow. Then it will become freezing rain overnight and then we will get rain and finally snow again. What a mess!

Hope you had a good day and are keeping warm.

Merry Christmas sweetie.
 
Hi Momma, Bug and Kayte :)


Well, they say it's gonna be icy when i go to work at 5am..i hope not tho..that is way too early to stress me out LoL

What ya got goin on today momma?? i'm just hangin out..catchin up with emails and watching music vids on youtube..i need to make a latte i think..i'm cold..what else is new? :rolleyes:

Good evening Cipher ~ Keep safe going out in that stuff. Have a Merry Christmas. :)
 
Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

We had a windy cold day today but the nasties started this evening. Now we are getting snow. Then it will become freezing rain overnight and then we will get rain and finally snow again. What a mess!

Hope you had a good day and are keeping warm.

Merry Christmas sweetie.

I haven't done a danged thing today...was so chilled..even took a nap ...it's snowing here too....I was supposed to go to play tomorrow but think I will cancel it...the winds are supposed to be really nasty...
I'm just tired and worn out....cldn't eat today didn't feel like it

Don't know when we will have our christmas get together..
 
I haven't done a danged thing today...was so chilled..even took a nap ...it's snowing here too....I was supposed to go to play tomorrow but think I will cancel it...the winds are supposed to be really nasty...
I'm just tired and worn out....cldn't eat today didn't feel like it

Don't know when we will have our christmas get together..

{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Please have a bit of something sweetie. Hope the heat is all sorted out in your place. Have a good night's rest. Sending lots of positive energy in your direction.
 
The same to you my dear....I'm not going to get out to my daughters it's way too nasty and drifted in...we are getting clobbered!!!!

Sorry to hear the stuff has hit your area so hard. Still blowing and snowing I bet.
Keep warm and stay safe.
I'm not going anywhere today either. We still have lots of snow on the ground but it is raining. That creates all kind of problems of its own. Sure looks odd to say the least. Will be chilling down later today and we will be back to snow and the temps will drop. Definitely doesn't sound like fun here.
 
Sorry to hear the stuff has hit your area so hard. Still blowing and snowing I bet.
Keep warm and stay safe.
I'm not going anywhere today either. We still have lots of snow on the ground but it is raining. That creates all kind of problems of its own. Sure looks odd to say the least. Will be chilling down later today and we will be back to snow and the temps will drop. Definitely doesn't sound like fun here.



Wow it sure doesn't sound very nice there either....yes it's snowing quite hard and really blowing...and I'm just as happy to be home safe and sound..
First time in 78 years I have missed Christmas so hope I'm still around next year:D
 
Wow it sure doesn't sound very nice there either....yes it's snowing quite hard and really blowing...and I'm just as happy to be home safe and sound..
First time in 78 years I have missed Christmas so hope I'm still around next year:D

Hope we both will be here next Christmas! :D
 
Hi Momma,,, sorry about not being on.. but can’t help it..
Hope you had a blast Kayte with your birthday combined with Christmas..
Been too busy of late.. dealing with two simultaneous jobs.. and spend most of my time at work.. but even when I make it back to the staff house, I now have no net for some reason.. and with the long xmas holiday (till 10th Jan, as xmas for Russian Orthodox is on the 7th of Jan) I am not sure when I will get online when not in the office..
So I will try to pop in when work eases off, but then, if it does, I could also take the chance to go back home.. been ages..
Got to rush back to work.. meeting scheduled in a few minutes,. Have fun gals..
Cipha, hope u r enjoying the holidays too…
Hugs to you all..
 
Hi Bug I didn't know Katye had a birthday....and I didn't have Christmas it was blizzarding here and didn't get to go to my daughters so spent the day at home alone:rolleyes: but that was alright it was so nasty ..still nasty and still snowbound..havent been out since Tues!!
Hope to get out soon and get some groceriers and do laundry....
Take care of yourself:rose::kiss:
 
Well now u know, momma,... and i thot I told u over the phone too, but then it is not easy to understand me.. I speak too fast. lol...
I see u sure could use a randy-handy man to help with the groceries..
whats with the laundry.. I've not stained ur tablecloths. or the sheets yet. lol
 
Well now u know, momma,... and i thot I told u over the phone too, but then it is not easy to understand me.. I speak too fast. lol...
I see u sure could use a randy-handy man to help with the groceries..
whats with the laundry.. I've not stained ur tablecloths. or the sheets yet. lol



I'm glad you said that about talking too fast LOL....half the time I don't know if I'm agreeing to a wild passionate affair or saying yes to doing your laundry LOL
I have to admit most of the time I simply say yes or right because I don't know what you said:confused:
Well it's been 5 days of being inside...just me and my memoiries of charles but it's been ok...he keeps me company:rose:
 
I'm glad you said that about talking too fast LOL....half the time I don't know if I'm agreeing to a wild passionate affair or saying yes to doing your laundry LOL
I have to admit most of the time I simply say yes or right because I don't know what you said:confused:
Well it's been 5 days of being inside...just me and my memoiries of charles but it's been ok...he keeps me company:rose:

Well, that is a refreshing change... Moist women say NO.. nice to find someone who readily says YESSS
And bending over the washtub can also lead to passionate wild scrub-a-dub..
You make it sound like you are under house arrest... lol...

You can also enjoy the company of fantasies with Bug and you'll be amazed at how soon the temperature rises.. lol
 
Well, that is a refreshing change... Moist women say NO.. nice to find someone who readily says YESSS
And bending over the washtub can also lead to passionate wild scrub-a-dub..
You make it sound like you are under house arrest... lol...

You can also enjoy the company of fantasies with Bug and you'll be amazed at how soon the temperature rises.. lol


Kitchen is heating up already:D....well hard telling all the propositions I missed out on when I worked at the bar because I didn't hear them LOL...so now I just agree and hope for the best:devil:
Nice young man from down stairs dug my van out so maybe tomorrow I can actually get out:rolleyes:
 
So does that mean you can now paint the town red on New Year's Eve?

Hey gurrrrrrrrls... Momma, Cipha and Kayte..
Have a blast in ushering the New Year and while u r at it.. blow the lonely working bug a warm wet kiss... muaaaah..
 
So does that mean you can now paint the town red on New Year's Eve?

Hey gurrrrrrrrls... Momma, Cipha and Kayte..
Have a blast in ushering the New Year and while u r at it.. blow the lonely working bug a warm wet kiss... muaaaah..

I wont' be doing anything prbly on new years eve ...not a biggie for me just another nite...been years since I went out on new years eve.....
Here's wishing you a veryhappy new year.....hugs and kisses from the kitchen:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top