Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchen is heating up already:D....well hard telling all the propositions I missed out on when I worked at the bar because I didn't hear them LOL...so now I just agree and hope for the best:devil:
Nice young man from down stairs dug my van out so maybe tomorrow I can actually get out:rolleyes:

Good afternoon {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

That was nice of him to do. Hope you are able to get out before you go stir crazy.

I will be heading out with my brother for dinner tonight. It will be very nice to see him.

Hope you've had a terrific Tuesday and have a Happy New Year. Yes, it is creeping up.
 
So does that mean you can now paint the town red on New Year's Eve?

Hey gurrrrrrrrls... Momma, Cipha and Kayte..
Have a blast in ushering the New Year and while u r at it.. blow the lonely working bug a warm wet kiss... muaaaah..

{{{{Bug}}}} :kiss:

Not going to be heading out then. I will be heading out this evening for dinner with my brother. We are celebrating all of the days tonight. :)

Sending Bug a hot, juicy smooch! :kiss:
 
Actually I really didn't mind being home..the weather was so terrible I was just glad to be safe and sound at home...and yes I got out y/d and back doing all my volunteer stuff......
I don't go out in the evenings at all...don't like to drive at nite ...maybe the ex and I will go to Godfathers for pizza and chicken buffet on fri noon....and stay home and be comfy....thats when you know your getting older :rolleyes:
Or maybe just smarter!!LOL
 
Actually I really didn't mind being home..the weather was so terrible I was just glad to be safe and sound at home...and yes I got out y/d and back doing all my volunteer stuff......
I don't go out in the evenings at all...don't like to drive at nite ...maybe the ex and I will go to Godfathers for pizza and chicken buffet on fri noon....and stay home and be comfy....thats when you know your getting older :rolleyes:
Or maybe just smarter!!LOL

I never mind being at home myself but people ask me doesn't it drive you nuts? I don't go out much at night myself. Hope you have a great time at the "pizza" place on Friday.

I think it is actually smarter.:D
 
I never mind being at home myself but people ask me doesn't it drive you nuts? I don't go out much at night myself. Hope you have a great time at the "pizza" place on Friday.

I think it is actually smarter.:D

I always figure I have the best company in the world MYSELF!!! I can always find something to keep myself busy or just read...do crossword puzzles or whatever...I know my sister cant stand it if she doesn't have some company every day....
Me I like my privacy:D
 
I always figure I have the best company in the world MYSELF!!! I can always find something to keep myself busy or just read...do crossword puzzles or whatever...I know my sister cant stand it if she doesn't have some company every day....
Me I like my privacy:D

Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: YES! You said it all! I can find plenty to keep myself busy. Guess we have to like ourselves. :)

Happy New Year sweetie.
 
Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: YES! You said it all! I can find plenty to keep myself busy. Guess we have to like ourselves. :)

Happy New Year sweetie.

And Happy new Year to you too....and if you don't like yourself...nobody else will either:D
I had a nice call from Russia this morn;)
And another of my friends just called ....
Man it's still COLD here!!!
 
And Happy new Year to you too....and if you don't like yourself...nobody else will either:D
I had a nice call from Russia this morn;)
And another of my friends just called ....
Man it's still COLD here!!!

Thank you!

Wow ~ I can only imagine that call from Russia warmed you up. ;)

Yes it is very cold where I am and it is getting colder. :( I guess winter is here for good.
 
Thank you!

Wow ~ I can only imagine that call from Russia warmed you up. ;)

Yes it is very cold where I am and it is getting colder. :( I guess winter is here for good.

Well actually Bug and I are very good friends he was so good to me when Charles got killed...helped me thru my grief

Not that I wldn't *jump his bones* if I had the chance:devil:
 
Well actually Bug and I are very good friends he was so good to me when Charles got killed...helped me thru my grief

Not that I wldn't *jump his bones* if I had the chance:devil:

It is so wonderful to make such good friends with people we've met here. I am so happy to hear you had someone who was able to support you then.

Yes his bones could be "just the thing." :devil:
 
It is so wonderful to make such good friends with people we've met here. I am so happy to hear you had someone who was able to support you then.

Yes his bones could be "just the thing." :devil:


He's definately been a wonderful friend and yes it sure does help.....when even people you don't know seem to care more than some in real life..
I'm watching the movie Wild Hogs again...pretty funny
 
Happy New Year Momma, Kayte and Rose,..
New Year rolled in without any difference to me.. just kept working the night shift and so with four of us in the office at night in the middle of a New Year Eve Blizzard. (uncanny, how they seem to get snowstorms on New Year’s Eve like clockwork)..
I was already short on sleep.. Had gone back from the office early on the 30th, hoping to sleep and return that night for a job that was to start up. So I ended up making calls frequently to check when I had to take a taxi back in the middle of the night to man my shift.. but work got delayed and so.. after a sleepless night, I went to the office in the morning when work started then.. I planned to knock off after lunch and return at night but then was told that the staff house I was put up in had its lease terminated and so I was moved to another one. So I had to move not only my stuff, but my roommate’s too who was away on a rig.. took me a while to pack his stuff and there were stuff from two others too, who stayed here when the apartment was empty.. So after an hour or so pf packing (basically dumping and zipping up bags) I ended up calling a loader who turned out to be an old man and a bit slow.. After moving about a mini-truck’s worth of bags, had to the unload the stuff in the new apartment and then I had to go back to the office at about 8 pm.. and stayed the rest of the night.. during which the snowstorm hit..
Since I moved in the previous night, lost my bearings and poor visibility in a blinding snowstorm, wading in calf-deep snow (which meant soggy socs and shoes.. chilling the soles… lol.. groan ) finally found my new apartment building, but then the key would not work.. so it was back to blizzard bashing in hotfooting.. or should I say coldfooting it back to the office.. about 15 mins walk in normal conditions and twice as long in the storm…
Was given a second set of keys.. trudged back and groooaaaannn.. this too did not work.. So the apartment owners had to be contacted and by the time they made it thru the storm (traffic was a mess in poor visibility) it was almost midday… when they managed to open it and let me in..
Dropped off to sleep and was back at work at 7 pm. There were three of us on duty and the one of the girls had her boyfriend show up as well to give her company and the two of them brought champagne, oranges, a bug pineapple, grape, chocolates, Bailey’s Cream, walnuts, cheese,., and we toasted the New Year pausing in our work and snacking on a good spread..
It was already 2010 now.. Here the New Year is a major holiday and our offices are closed till 10th Jan with (Russian Orthodox) Xmas on the 7th. Even the Taxi Companies we use are on holiday with only a few running and so hard to get..
Managed to find one to get back this morning after a long wait.. and was back just before 10 am..
There is no internet here yet.. am dialing in thru the phone and so it is quite slow.. should be fixed in the next few days..
Slept at noon and in the evening could not get taxis to go to work. Told my bosses and they said I could go in the morn and continue working days now, as the job I was monitoring will be over anyway tonight and the next one is starting up.. I will see if I can stick to the day so I can at least wind down with a beer at night..
The new apartment is a nice but still needs some stuff to improve comfort.. it is actually for those who are staying here regularly.. I am usually not assigned fixed apartment as I work on location and head back home.. but with work increasingly becoming office based, I am considering negotiating a change… but still mulling it over, as I will not be able to go back every 6 weeks. Unless I mange to milk some exceptions if I can swing it.. for now, it is a thought..

So far my plans are to do this next job and then head home for a long overdue vacation.. and then o 10th Feb am supposed to be on a course in Moscow till the 12th and then fly off to Houston to attend a week’s course from the 15th,.
Once there, depending on how much free time and spare change I have will consider stretching my stay and visiting those whom I can… For now.. the clock is approaching midnight and I called my taxi at half past five..
So sweethearts.. I dream of you lovely ladies discussing how best to `jump my bones’ if I wander into your neighbourhoods with my woody.. lol..
Funnily, even with the storm piling up snow.. I am keeping my windows open to get some cold wind in to cool down the overheated rooms.. can’t control the heating here.. piped in directly from the city into radiators in the rooms which you might feel cosy in, but I feel like I am cooking in an oven… not to mention the fact that I am in my birthday suit since I am alone anyway… and the only way to make the room cooler is to open the window once in a while.. (too long and the gusting snow getting blown in makes it all wet and messy)… The good thing about the snow is that is warmer, as compared to chilling sub-zero temperatures.. which will hit us again and turn this snow into ice..
Well the washing machine has stopped spinning and it is time to put it to dry and go to bed...
Always a pleasure to stop by and drop in at the kitchen and peck and nibble till the cooks dribble..
New Year Hugs and Kisses to you three.. and now you know as much as I do about what I think I am going to be doing in the next few days..
Keep the kettle going…
 
Happy New Year

Good grief Bug...your life sounds like something out of a bad horror movie:rolleyes:
I would have been so dammed frustated by the time i had to trudge thru snow and freezing you would not have wanted to hear what I would be saying!!!
As for jumping your bones....I think we all thought that was a good idea:devil: after all you are the resident male in the kitchen so you have it made:D

Take care of yourself......another cold day here too
Hugs
 
Good grief Bug...your life sounds like something out of a bad horror movie:rolleyes:
I would have been so dammed frustated by the time i had to trudge thru snow and freezing you would not have wanted to hear what I would be saying!!!
As for jumping your bones....I think we all thought that was a good idea:devil: after all you are the resident male in the kitchen so you have it made:D

Take care of yourself......another cold day here too
Hugs

naaah... not as bad as it sounds.. merely annoying.. have got a lot more patient these days. lol...
will the boning take place right there on the kitchen table or should we open the door to the bedroom.. lol..
makes me wonder how you have cold days were hot women abound.. talk about global warming.. am sure your globes are sizzling under the robes (when u r wearing them.. lol...)...
off to bed.. wanna join me?
 

naaah... not as bad as it sounds.. merely annoying.. have got a lot more patient these days. lol...
will the boning take place right there on the kitchen table or should we open the door to the bedroom.. lol..
makes me wonder how you have cold days were hot women abound.. talk about global warming.. am sure your globes are sizzling under the robes (when u r wearing them.. lol...)...
off to bed.. wanna join me?

Oh I really think the bedroom would be much more comfortable and that's the best offer so far in the new year:D
 
He's definately been a wonderful friend and yes it sure does help.....when even people you don't know seem to care more than some in real life..
I'm watching the movie Wild Hogs again...pretty funny

Happy New Year {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

I went to bed a tad early last night only to be awakened at midnight by fireworks. The villiage set them off in the park and that isn't too far from me. Oh well.

Have a marvelous day and keep warm. Temps are dropping here.
 
Snip
Happy New Year Momma, Kayte and Rose,..
New Year rolled in without any difference to me.. just kept working the night shift and so with four of us in the office at night in the middle of a New Year Eve Blizzard. (uncanny, how they seem to get snowstorms on New Year’s Eve like clockwork).. Snip


Good grief {{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss: Not a fun way at all to spend New Years.

Hope thing are settling down for you and they do get the highspeed internet in for you soon sweetie.

Gee, you may be in the States.... :devil:
 
Happy New Year {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

I went to bed a tad early last night only to be awakened at midnight by fireworks. The villiage set them off in the park and that isn't too far from me. Oh well.

Have a marvelous day and keep warm. Temps are dropping here.

Well today I'm taking down the decorations which means lots of cleaning and back to normal I guess....cleaned the parakett cage good I have 6 of those little creatures...messy but they do keep me entertained...got a huge cage for them...all this work makes my back ache:rolleyes:
 
Well today I'm taking down the decorations which means lots of cleaning and back to normal I guess....cleaned the parakett cage good I have 6 of those little creatures...messy but they do keep me entertained...got a huge cage for them...all this work makes my back ache:rolleyes:

Hi {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

I did that this morning. At least the decorations. I don't have any birds. :)

Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it is feeling better today. I now have chili to make. That will be great as our temps have dropped.

Have a stupendous Saturday.
 
Hi {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

I did that this morning. At least the decorations. I don't have any birds. :)

Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it is feeling better today. I now have chili to make. That will be great as our temps have dropped.

Have a stupendous Saturday.


Well it's a minus 24 this morn...and I'm making potato soup for tonite...mighty good weather for soup!!!
Oh the back is ok now...just gets sore sometimes...I haven't ventured out and not sure if I will ...should go help with bingo this afternoon and now I see it's only 8 below LOL
 
Well it's a minus 24 this morn...and I'm making potato soup for tonite...mighty good weather for soup!!!
Oh the back is ok now...just gets sore sometimes...I haven't ventured out and not sure if I will ...should go help with bingo this afternoon and now I see it's only 8 below LOL

:eek: That temp this morning is more than nasty cold. Mmm, potato soup sounds like another perfect winter dish. It is somewhat warmer here. I believe it is on the plus side of zero and the wind chill has ended. The winds have dropped.

Please be careful when you head out. I'm staying in today.
 
:eek: That temp this morning is more than nasty cold. Mmm, potato soup sounds like another perfect winter dish. It is somewhat warmer here. I believe it is on the plus side of zero and the wind chill has ended. The winds have dropped.

Please be careful when you head out. I'm staying in today.

Well I re thought that idea about going out and decided it was a much better idea to stay in and stay warm!!! I may be old...but I *ain't* stupid LOL
 
Well so far my teams are winning...the Steelers won and the Vikes won big time and now I'm watching the Packers..
Little better weather today above zero at least:rolleyes:
 
Well I re thought that idea about going out and decided it was a much better idea to stay in and stay warm!!! I may be old...but I *ain't* stupid LOL

Glad you stayed in yesterday. You definitely aren't stupid sweetie. :)
 
Well so far my teams are winning...the Steelers won and the Vikes won big time and now I'm watching the Packers..
Little better weather today above zero at least:rolleyes:

And the Packers won! :nana:

And I believe they play the same team next weekend too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top