Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like ya sporty gals are turning the kitchen into a sports bar,,,
Slipping in between hectic tasks to bask in the beams of u mooning booties..
sips from my cup rimmed with the liip-prints of my cute cookies and wonder if that is what sweetens the coffee and steams up the Bug's mug..

muaaaah - will be back for more hugs and kisses
 
Hi Bug...yeah both couple football fans in the kitchen....cold as it is what else do you do...but stay inside and watch sports...
And it is cold here believe me......
Always glad to have you pop in!!!
Hugs back to you:rose:
 
would be fun if u'll were rooting for opposite teams...
then no matter which side won,, someone would be celebrating.. ha ha
 
would be fun if u'll were rooting for opposite teams...
then no matter which side won,, someone would be celebrating.. ha ha


Oh well sometimes we are rooting for different teams....very frosty pretty morn out side and 11 below and another snow storm on the way:rolleyes:
 
hmm rooting, shooting,, team, scream.. cream..
are we talking sports here..
ya naughty nymphos are making my wild imagination go berserk...
 
hmm rooting, shooting,, team, scream.. cream..
are we talking sports here..
ya naughty nymphos are making my wild imagination go berserk...




Well Bug you never can tell what the women in the kitchen are talking about:devil:
We just like to keep you guessing:D
 
fess up, grrrrrrr..c'mon.. fess up
what's really cooking when I;m not looking?
What's brewing in those steaming vessels...
ummm.. now which steamy vessels am I referring to?
Wanna guess???!!!???
 
fess up, grrrrrrr..c'mon.. fess up
what's really cooking when I;m not looking?
What's brewing in those steaming vessels...
ummm.. now which steamy vessels am I referring to?
Wanna guess???!!!???


Knowing you Bug ...I don't have to guess LOL....girls just like to have fun:D


Many steaming vessels in the kitchen:cool:
 
Knowing you Bug ...I don't have to guess LOL....girls just like to have fun:D
Many steaming vessels in the kitchen:cool:

awww shucks... blimey!!!! r u blamin' da bug for buggn' de babes?
Now,, how and when did my notorious randy reputation overtake my romantic fame and reach the kitchen before you gals discovered the candles I was lighting for a candlelight dinner was actually warming the wax for some naughty games.. ?

scans the hot pots and pans.,.. and pans the kitchen as best as a man can..
looking for a can-can dancing vessel to keep as my vassal...

now where on earth is the spankable kayte,, the longer she takes to cum.. the more stripes she's gonna get on her ripe rump.. dang... he's give a tigress a complex...

Also been a while since cookie cipha's flashed her tittied avatar here..
hugs and kisses to all ya sweet and steamy honeypots.
.
 
awww shucks... blimey!!!! r u blamin' da bug for buggn' de babes?
Now,, how and when did my notorious randy reputation overtake my romantic fame and reach the kitchen before you gals discovered the candles I was lighting for a candlelight dinner was actually warming the wax for some naughty games.. ?

scans the hot pots and pans.,.. and pans the kitchen as best as a man can..
looking for a can-can dancing vessel to keep as my vassal...

now where on earth is the spankable kayte,, the longer she takes to cum.. the more stripes she's gonna get on her ripe rump.. dang... he's give a tigress a complex...

Also been a while since cookie cipha's flashed her tittied avatar here..
hugs and kisses to all ya sweet and steamy honeypots.
.


I'm right here..i've been busy, and when i get home to log on, i'm just tired..i make dinner and i spend time with the boy and then we're out like lights LMAO

I work for the biggest grocery food store chain in Wisconsin bug..they make ALOT of changes..daily LoL it gets a bit much..but i'm employed..so i won't complain.

:heart:
 
Hey momma! how are you today? we've got some big snow coming..ughhh and it's still freezing..what a combo :rolleyes:

What's the weather like in So.Dak? i haven't even been watching the weather channel the past few days..i'm slacking :eek:
 
Hey momma! how are you today? we've got some big snow coming..ughhh and it's still freezing..what a combo :rolleyes:

What's the weather like in So.Dak? i haven't even been watching the weather channel the past few days..i'm slacking :eek:



Nasty here too sweetie...blizzard warnings snow and very high winds and I'm not going out...besides getting the switch fixed on the van...kept locking on me and I can't take a chance with that:eek:
 
Nasty here too sweetie...blizzard warnings snow and very high winds and I'm not going out...besides getting the switch fixed on the van...kept locking on me and I can't take a chance with that:eek:



Yeah i agree, you don't wanna chance that. I live to far to come pick ya up LoL

I do wanna visit tho, i wanna see the corn place..i told ya tho sister..i wanna visit. you aren't that far away. i have a navigation system..spring or summer..that cld be a wknd trip for me. There's alot of coffee and chatting we need to do :D

I work at 7am..so i'm gonna be watching to see if i need to wake up extra early..i'm thinking 430..that way i can leave by 615..it usually takes 25mins or so to get there as it is..ughhh..snow :rolleyes:
 
Yeah i agree, you don't wanna chance that. I live to far to come pick ya up LoL

I do wanna visit tho, i wanna see the corn place..i told ya tho sister..i wanna visit. you aren't that far away. i have a navigation system..spring or summer..that cld be a wknd trip for me. There's alot of coffee and chatting we need to do :D

I work at 7am..so i'm gonna be watching to see if i need to wake up extra early..i'm thinking 430..that way i can leave by 615..it usually takes 25mins or so to get there as it is..ughhh..snow :rolleyes:

Well hey that's great news and I would love to meet you in person!!!!
Yeah we have shared so much thru here I can't believe meeting in person:D
You be careful too...and don't worry I'm not going anywhere...just me and good old Charles here at home....weird I know but he's always here with me...
his pic is right in front of me at the computer smiling at me...
Daammmmmmmmmm it is snowing!!!!
 
Well hey that's great news and I would love to meet you in person!!!!
Yeah we have shared so much thru here I can't believe meeting in person:D
You be careful too...and don't worry I'm not going anywhere...just me and good old Charles here at home....weird I know but he's always here with me...
his pic is right in front of me at the computer smiling at me...
Daammmmmmmmmm it is snowing!!!!

It's not weird momma..he IS always with you :heart:

We'll discuss more stuff when the time comes, a hotel, what sites i should see, where we can go eat a nice dinner..and just act like i live there LMAO A few drinks too are in order too :D
 
It's not weird momma..he IS always with you :heart:

We'll discuss more stuff when the time comes, a hotel, what sites i should see, where we can go eat a nice dinner..and just act like i live there LMAO A few drinks too are in order too :D

Well I find my self talking to him or telling him something and your right he is always there.
Yes we can finalize things after this freaking snow is long gone LOL
Oh yeah to the drinks LOL........
 
Well I find my self talking to him or telling him something and your right he is always there.
Yes we can finalize things after this freaking snow is long gone LOL
Oh yeah to the drinks LOL........


Well Duh sister..where else would he be??? ;)

How much did they say you're getting? they say even by the lake where i live we're getting about 8 inches..we lucked out the last few snowfalls we've had. some people got like 11 inches..we got zip. so i guess it's our turn..ugh :( LoL
 
Well Duh sister..where else would he be??? ;)

How much did they say you're getting? they say even by the lake where i live we're getting about 8 inches..we lucked out the last few snowfalls we've had. some people got like 11 inches..we got zip. so i guess it's our turn..ugh :( LoL



Your right and I'm not weird LOL.....prbly between 5-8 they say but who knows we got 18 out of that last storm:rolleyes: Enuf of winter already!!!
A little snow goes a long long wayyyyyyyyyyy :eek:
 
Geee Cipha.. don't wear out the toy boy..
Save some for a rainy day.. lol...

hmmm.. was almost planning to look up Momma myself.. but it will be one heck of a detour.. so I guess I'll not be hiding behind some bushes eavesdropping on gossiping between coffee-sipping.. when cipha and momma meet..
Hey kayte.. missing ya.. git yer spankable buns back in da kitchen..
 
Geee Cipha.. don't wear out the toy boy..
Save some for a rainy day.. lol...

hmmm.. was almost planning to look up Momma myself.. but it will be one heck of a detour.. so I guess I'll not be hiding behind some bushes eavesdropping on gossiping between coffee-sipping.. when cipha and momma meet..
Hey kayte.. missing ya.. git yer spankable buns back in da kitchen..



Now can you imagine what a reunion that would be!!!!!very rarely have I met people from the internet...but if it wasn't for this site I would never have had charles in my life....so thank God for internet:D
 
Hi Bug...yeah both couple football fans in the kitchen....cold as it is what else do you do...but stay inside and watch sports...
And it is cold here believe me......
Always glad to have you pop in!!!
Hugs back to you:rose:

Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: Sorry I haven't been in for a couple of days. Have missed you. Hope things have been going well for you sweetie.

I had a yoga class today that was difinitely a workout. But all is good. I have another one scheduled for tomorrow but by the sound of things I won't be able to do it. We have a winter storm coming in at we will be in the warning phase by 6am. Right now they are saying 6-12 inches, but as we all know we won't really know until it is all down.

Hope you are doing well as I can only imagine you are getting it already.
 
would be fun if u'll were rooting for opposite teams...
then no matter which side won,, someone would be celebrating.. ha ha

Good evening {{{Bug}}}} :kiss: Well yes there is that. Hope you are having a fabulous time hon.
 
Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: Sorry I haven't been in for a couple of days. Have missed you. Hope things have been going well for you sweetie.

I had a yoga class today that was difinitely a workout. But all is good. I have another one scheduled for tomorrow but by the sound of things I won't be able to do it. We have a winter storm coming in at we will be in the warning phase by 6am. Right now they are saying 6-12 inches, but as we all know we won't really know until it is all down.

Hope you are doing well as I can only imagine you are getting it already.


Yeah we are definately getting it now:rolleyes: been snowing and blowing all day...and my van is getting the switch fixed so that's fine with me...didn't want to go out today ..we have gotten prbly 5 inches so far on top of the 18 before and blowing winds...not a good time to be out and about and I'm staying put!!! Just finished dinner and the dishes ....and got my big robe on and going to watch the Peoples Choice awards tonite....:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top