Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are definately getting it now:rolleyes: been snowing and blowing all day...and my van is getting the switch fixed so that's fine with me...didn't want to go out today ..we have gotten prbly 5 inches so far on top of the 18 before and blowing winds...not a good time to be out and about and I'm staying put!!! Just finished dinner and the dishes ....and got my big robe on and going to watch the Peoples Choice awards tonite....:rose:

Glad to hear you are staying put. I have to go have something for dinner. I had a late lunch today so that is ok. I have just spent the last hour and a half messaging a friend who is flying cross country. The marvels of technology,internet, wi-fi and all. He said it makes the flight go faster. He is going coast to coast.

Keep warm and safe.
 
Geee Cipha.. don't wear out the toy boy..
Save some for a rainy day.. lol...

hmmm.. was almost planning to look up Momma myself.. but it will be one heck of a detour.. so I guess I'll not be hiding behind some bushes eavesdropping on gossiping between coffee-sipping.. when cipha and momma meet..
Hey kayte.. missing ya.. git yer spankable buns back in da kitchen..

{{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss: Buns are here! :devil:
 
Definately staying in ......haven't been out all day and if it's crappy tomorrow wont go out either.....just watching the People's Choice awards...
Nice you could help pass the time for your friend and yes technology is great!!!
 
{{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss: Buns are here! :devil:

Hop on to my lap BUNny..
I know we have Sugar Lips running the Kitchen and sweetening the rims of the coffee mugs...
Time we turned our BUNny into the residential Hunny Pot...
The Bug metamorphoses into a Drone and is letting you know your hive is just gonna get BEEsier than ever.. lol..
In between your high flying tweets.. do come down to earth and chat me up.. as a pair.. Bug's Bunny will acquire a nice new meaning.. lol..

Hugs ya momma.. stay warn.. the kitchen needs your heat Suga' Momma..
Always adore ya.. whatcha going put on the Menu tonight?

Been a quiet day at work.. and moderately heavy snow.. on this Russian Orthodox Christmas Day... Well at least they sure got a white blanket Christmas

leaving a hug for Cipha to snatch when she snatches her snatch away from her boy toy.. and buckle up with my hug on her way to the biggest grocery in town..
BTW Cipha.. what kinda checks you running on those wet and shiny carrots and cucumbers?
 
Definately staying in ......haven't been out all day and if it's crappy tomorrow wont go out either.....just watching the People's Choice awards...
Nice you could help pass the time for your friend and yes technology is great!!!

{{{{Rose}}}}}

Yes, today is worse than yesterday here. The snow is falling. Will be getting it from the storm out to the west of me, and then as it passes by things are set up we will get more off of the lake. That will be strong enough this time to affect areas up to 25 miles from the lake. :eek: So snow will be falling her until midnight tonight.

I am sure you are getting way more snow, cold and wind. Please stay safe.
 
Hop on to my lap BUNny..
I know we have Sugar Lips running the Kitchen and sweetening the rims of the coffee mugs...
Time we turned our BUNny into the residential Hunny Pot...
The Bug metamorphoses into a Drone and is letting you know your hive is just gonna get BEEsier than ever.. lol..
In between your high flying tweets.. do come down to earth and chat me up.. as a pair.. Bug's Bunny will acquire a nice new meaning.. lol..

Hugs ya momma.. stay warn.. the kitchen needs your heat Suga' Momma..
Always adore ya.. whatcha going put on the Menu tonight?

Been a quiet day at work.. and moderately heavy snow.. on this Russian Orthodox Christmas Day... Well at least they sure got a white blanket Christmas

leaving a hug for Cipha to snatch when she snatches her snatch away from her boy toy.. and buckle up with my hug on her way to the biggest grocery in town..
BTW Cipha.. what kinda checks you running on those wet and shiny carrots and cucumbers?

{{{{{{Bug}}}}}} :kiss:

Snuggling into your lap. :devil: Such a delightful thing to be doing.
 
{{{{{{Bug}}}}}} :kiss:
Snuggling into your lap. :devil: Such a delightful thing to be doing.

Dang... smart ass.. how can I make your ass smart if it is in an unspankable position... lol...
but tell ya what.. u can keep a rain-check on that pain.. and enjoying my GROWING Interest.. at your delightful doings.. muaaaah.
 
Hop on to my lap BUNny..
I know we have Sugar Lips running the Kitchen and sweetening the rims of the coffee mugs...
Time we turned our BUNny into the residential Hunny Pot...
The Bug metamorphoses into a Drone and is letting you know your hive is just gonna get BEEsier than ever.. lol..
In between your high flying tweets.. do come down to earth and chat me up.. as a pair.. Bug's Bunny will acquire a nice new meaning.. lol..

Hugs ya momma.. stay warn.. the kitchen needs your heat Suga' Momma..
Always adore ya.. whatcha going put on the Menu tonight?

Been a quiet day at work.. and moderately heavy snow.. on this Russian Orthodox Christmas Day... Well at least they sure got a white blanket Christmas

leaving a hug for Cipha to snatch when she snatches her snatch away from her boy toy.. and buckle up with my hug on her way to the biggest grocery in town..
BTW Cipha.. what kinda checks you running on those wet and shiny carrots and cucumbers?


LoL Again..me and the boy toy barely do that kinda thing..we both work alot..but ya know..it's my biz..not everyone elses..just sayin..

And idk..about wet and shiny carrots..LMAO i'm not a produce manager..I'm a "G.O.M" Grocery ops Mgr..i'm sure you'll find a way to twist that bug lol

Hugz back at ya :heart:
 
Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

The snow finally stopped here. Now it is clean up time. I am sure your clean up is even more than the paltry foot of snow we got.

Take care and keep safe and warm.
 

Dang... smart ass.. how can I make your ass smart if it is in an unspankable position... lol...
but tell ya what.. u can keep a rain-check on that pain.. and enjoying my GROWING Interest.. at your delightful doings.. muaaaah.

{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss:

Love the feel of that interest of yours. Squirming around a bit. :devil:
 
LoL Again..me and the boy toy barely do that kinda thing..we both work alot..but ya know..it's my biz..not everyone elses..just sayin..

And idk..about wet and shiny carrots..LMAO i'm not a produce manager..I'm a "G.O.M" Grocery ops Mgr..i'm sure you'll find a way to twist that bug lol

Hugz back at ya :heart:

Hi Cipher ~ Hope you are having a fantastic day. I am sure Bug will be able to do that. Looking forward to seeing that myself. :)
 
Well thank goodness I don't have to do clean up and been house bound since Tues...but the van is done so will get it tomorrow morning..it was 23 below this morn and cold again tomorrow morn then 30 by sunday..Dig out those shorts LOL

Bug Charles landlord emailed me with a little more information...seems he was planning a suprise visit the end of the year.....they said he fell asleep driving in S.Carolina so thats where he was killed...at least it's a bit of closure:rose:
 
Well thank goodness I don't have to do clean up and been house bound since Tues...but the van is done so will get it tomorrow morning..it was 23 below this morn and cold again tomorrow morn then 30 by sunday..Dig out those shorts LOL

Bug Charles landlord emailed me with a little more information...seems he was planning a suprise visit the end of the year.....they said he fell asleep driving in S.Carolina so thats where he was killed...at least it's a bit of closure:rose:

{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Been housebound since Wednesday here. May not go anywhere until church. It wasn't that cold here, but the temps are now dropping. Still won't get to -20. Maybe -8.

More hugs for you {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:
 
{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Been housebound since Wednesday here. May not go anywhere until church. It wasn't that cold here, but the temps are now dropping. Still won't get to -20. Maybe -8.

More hugs for you {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Hasn't been too bad...I watch tv and read and do my online game...Charles sent me the yatzee game he knew I loved.....and I read a lot!!! keeps me busy...
I whipped up some potato soup tonite again....that will feed me for a few days LOL
 
Hasn't been too bad...I watch tv and read and do my online game...Charles sent me the yatzee game he knew I loved.....and I read a lot!!! keeps me busy...
I whipped up some potato soup tonite again....that will feed me for a few days LOL

I don't find it bad at all to be in. :) I did similar kinds of things, watched some TV ~ There are 2 PBS channels here and I do find lots there. I did a lot of reading.

Today I think someone flipped my "Post Slut" switch. As you can see by my numbers I do have a few of them. Haven't posted on Lit as much as I have today for a long time.
 
LMAO....well that happens to the best of us...as you can well see by my posts LOL
When I first joined Lit I thought OMG how do they get so many posts:rolleyes: and now I know....
Yeah a person can always keep busy I watch my game shows at 4 then will prbly watch NBA BB tonite....
 
LMAO....well that happens to the best of us...as you can well see by my posts LOL
When I first joined Lit I thought OMG how do they get so many posts:rolleyes: and now I know....
Yeah a person can always keep busy I watch my game shows at 4 then will prbly watch NBA BB tonite....

I wondered that too. It just takes some time and the ability to type quickly. :)

Not sure what if anything I am going to check out on TV. Enjoy your game shows and the BB games.

A thought just crossed my mind. Wondering if I remember how to check out who has made the most number of posts. ;)
 
I remembered how to do it.

#1 mark197205
Mr Thumb 03-16-2004 180,317

#2 done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed 12-13-2003 152,312

#3 higherlevel4u
Original Sinner 02-07-2003 136,459

#4 Tasty_Teaze
Out.... 06-18-2004 124,998

#5 kayte
Love as thou wilt 01-07-2002 123,350

And here we go! Congratulations Mark. You are such a cutie too.

And I am in the top five! :eek:

Think I will stop posting for a bit right now. :)
 
Well Momma, I am glad the landlord cared enough to share what he knew..
It does bring some closure, but it is depressing to think that it was avoidable.
Falling asleep at the wheel has become an increasing cause for accidents now.
Mainly because people work longer and a moving vehicle lulls a brain craving for sleep to pay its sleep debt.
Did he say when he happened? Now that you know the place, the date would enable Cipha to hit her contacts with more details.
I know, it appears to open wounds, but I also know how much you'd want to know as much as possible about one who means so much to you.
Hugs and kisses - dammm.. wish it was not just across the ether.. and could be right there now..
 
hmmm raises brows at Cipha ~~~
Is the Bug bent or Twisted?,,, lol,,

I guess you better find more time to play with your toy... and keep his batteries charged.. lol... my batteries have got short circuited.. lol...
Well, i am sure I could think up a lot for G O M.. but I'll save that for laterzzz.. lol...

hugs to ya doll...
 
Hi Kayte...
I knew you were tops even tho u love to be at the bottom.. lol..
Congrats on being in the top Five..

Keep squirming hon.. that interest is soon gonna spike...
Now I know how the banks went bust and belly up.. lol
 
Hi Kayte...
I knew you were tops even tho u love to be at the bottom.. lol..
Congrats on being in the top Five..

Keep squirming hon.. that interest is soon gonna spike...
Now I know how the banks went bust and belly up.. lol

{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss: What a sweet and insightful thing to say. Doing a bit more squirming and squeezing. :devil:
 
hmmm raises brows at Cipha ~~~
Is the Bug bent or Twisted?,,, lol,,

I guess you better find more time to play with your toy... and keep his batteries charged.. lol... my batteries have got short circuited.. lol...
Well, i am sure I could think up a lot for G O M.. but I'll save that for laterzzz.. lol...

hugs to ya doll...


LMAO what would we do without the bug in the kitchen..always keeping us on our toes.

:heart:
 
I don't find it bad at all to be in. :) I did similar kinds of things, watched some TV ~ There are 2 PBS channels here and I do find lots there. I did a lot of reading.

Today I think someone flipped my "Post Slut" switch. As you can see by my numbers I do have a few of them. Haven't posted on Lit as much as I have today for a long time.


I wish i had enough hours in my day to post alot..as you can see i've been here about the same time as you..but..my post count looks pitiful next to yours LoL Guess i work too much :rolleyes:
 
LMAO what would we do without the bug in the kitchen..always keeping us on our toes.

:heart:

You got that right.....it would be pretty dull without our Bug:D
Got my van back this morn and it's still danged cold here but they say warming trend!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top