Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got that right.....it would be pretty dull without our Bug:D
Got my van back this morn and it's still danged cold here but they say warming trend!!!!

Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Yes it would be less "invigoration" without Bug. :) Nice to here you got your van back. :D It is pretty cold in my neck of the woods right now but "they" are forecasting a warming trend here too. It is said it will reach 30 by Wednesday. A heat wave.
 
I wish i had enough hours in my day to post alot..as you can see i've been here about the same time as you..but..my post count looks pitiful next to yours LoL Guess i work too much :rolleyes:

Hi Cipher ~ Well the count doesn't really matter sweetie. It is what we bring to the places we post. I can take the time to post as I am unable to work. I am doing ok, but I do need something to keep me "out of trouble." And this seems to do the trick.

I do go through time of posting and times of lurking. Hope you have having a superb weekend.:)
 
Well it's always nice to get your *wheels* back...your pretty much dependent on others and I'm too indepentent for that LOL
I know that time will come someday...but till then I hope to be able to do for myself as much as possible:rose:
 
Well it's always nice to get your *wheels* back...your pretty much dependent on others and I'm too indepentent for that LOL
I know that time will come someday...but till then I hope to be able to do for myself as much as possible:rose:

I know exactly what you are saying. :) I've been lucky enough to be able to take advantage of modern technology and had my van fitted with hand controls years ago. That and other mobility aides keep me able to do so. Yes there will be a day, but that is not today. :D
 
I know exactly what you are saying. :) I've been lucky enough to be able to take advantage of modern technology and had my van fitted with hand controls years ago. That and other mobility aides keep me able to do so. Yes there will be a day, but that is not today. :D

I am assuming you have some problems but didn't want to go into that on here....
And yes we need to keep going as long as we can with what we have to work with......going to help with bingo this afternoon to get out awhile:rose:
 
I am assuming you have some problems but didn't want to go into that on here....
And yes we need to keep going as long as we can with what we have to work with......going to help with bingo this afternoon to get out awhile:rose:

I have MS, was diagnosed back in 1981. I have had a good life though. And I still do. Yes, in my case I work to maintain mobility. That is why the exercising and yoga and all. Enjoy your time at bingo. :) :rose:
 
I have MS, was diagnosed back in 1981. I have had a good life though. And I still do. Yes, in my case I work to maintain mobility. That is why the exercising and yoga and all. Enjoy your time at bingo. :) :rose:



That's kind of what I figured...and I must say your attitude is amazing!!
You go girl:D
\Just got home and watching the wildcard football playoffs
 
That's kind of what I figured...and I must say your attitude is amazing!!
You go girl:D
\Just got home and watching the wildcard football playoffs

Why thank you {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: :eek:

I turned the Jets game on, and they aren't winning. Hope that changes. Have a great afternoon and evening watching the games. Of course tomorrow am going for the Packers.
 
Why thank you {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: :eek:

I turned the Jets game on, and they aren't winning. Hope that changes. Have a great afternoon and evening watching the games. Of course tomorrow am going for the Packers.

Well I meant it too:rose:

Yes got that game on too and tomorrow will root for the Packards...got some chix thighs in the crockpot for supper tonite.....
Toomorrow I better give the ex a hair cut and do some laundry and do some grocery shopping!!!
 
Well I meant it too:rose:

Yes got that game on too and tomorrow will root for the Packards...got some chix thighs in the crockpot for supper tonite.....
Toomorrow I better give the ex a hair cut and do some laundry and do some grocery shopping!!!

Thank you again. :rose:

Sounds like a great supper for you. :D I heated up the last of some chili I made. Time to make some soup tomorrow. I will be doing some laundry too. Will do the shopping on Tuesday. When it has gotten to 30 degrees. :D

The Jets did it 24-14. :)
 
Thank you again. :rose:

Sounds like a great supper for you. :D I heated up the last of some chili I made. Time to make some soup tomorrow. I will be doing some laundry too. Will do the shopping on Tuesday. When it has gotten to 30 degrees. :D

The Jets did it 24-14. :)


I made soup last nite so will prbly eat that again tomorrow ....oh my doesn't 30 degrees sound great!!! Yeah I watched that game and got the Cowboy/Eagles game on now and reading.....I don't care who wins this one LOL
 
I made soup last nite so will prbly eat that again tomorrow ....oh my doesn't 30 degrees sound great!!! Yeah I watched that game and got the Cowboy/Eagles game on now and reading.....I don't care who wins this one LOL

30 sounds so marvelous. But it is all relative. I was talking with an old friend of mine who used to live up here but he has relocated to SC. His blood has thinned. For the last few days the highs have been in the 40s and the nights have been in the teens and 20s. Of course any long stretch of that can raise havoc with water pipes and heat pumps. The build standard there is not set to take that.

I too have that game on in the other room but I am also not too interested in in. So I thought I'd see what was going on here.
 
Hi Cipher ~ Well the count doesn't really matter sweetie. It is what we bring to the places we post. I can take the time to post as I am unable to work. I am doing ok, but I do need something to keep me "out of trouble." And this seems to do the trick.

I do go through time of posting and times of lurking. Hope you have having a superb weekend.:)


I post on 3 threads..LoL I should venture out sometime i guess.

When i wasn't working 6 years ago i sure did spend time here, so i know how it is girl. Gotta bide your time doin something.

Supberb wknd..not really..LoL It's been okay tho..you're in WI too..so you know going outside is brutal..i don't go out much in winter..Brrr..

I remember posting on a thread you did years ago..i forgot which one tho.
Have good night girly!
 
I made soup last nite so will prbly eat that again tomorrow ....oh my doesn't 30 degrees sound great!!! Yeah I watched that game and got the Cowboy/Eagles game on now and reading.....I don't care who wins this one LOL


30 degrees! thats a freakin heat wave right about now LMFAO
Lemme get my capri's out LoL

Have a good night Momma!
:heart:
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Hope you enjoyed the games yesterday and hope you have a good time this afternoon too.

Sun is out here again, but not too warm. Of course it could be worse. ;)
 
I post on 3 threads..LoL I should venture out sometime i guess.

When i wasn't working 6 years ago i sure did spend time here, so i know how it is girl. Gotta bide your time doin something.

Supberb wknd..not really..LoL It's been okay tho..you're in WI too..so you know going outside is brutal..i don't go out much in winter..Brrr..

I remember posting on a thread you did years ago..i forgot which one tho.
Have good night girly!

Happy Sunday Cipher ~ Three threads can be more than enough. It depends on how busy they are. :)

Exactly about "doing something."

Going outside is not in my venue again today. I will head out tomorrow to go exercise on the machines. Hoping the forecasted snow is just the dusting that is called for. :rolleyes:

I remember your name from a time ago. It is nice we have found each other again. Hope you had a good night's rest and are having a wonderful day.
 
Happy Sunday Cipher ~ Three threads can be more than enough. It depends on how busy they are. :)

Exactly about "doing something."

Going outside is not in my venue again today. I will head out tomorrow to go exercise on the machines. Hoping the forecasted snow is just the dusting that is called for. :rolleyes:

I remember your name from a time ago. It is nice we have found each other again. Hope you had a good night's rest and are having a wonderful day.


Happy Sunday to you too girly! I'm home from work..and i'm sore..i had displays to build..i work at the Pick n Save in Franklin (76th & Rawson) and as it was a huge game day..i had alot to do.
Time for relaxation..:D LoL

Glad to hear you maintain some activities. Good for you!
I gotta go out tomorrow and get my neice a bday present..so i don't plan on being in the cold long..Oi..
 
Hey Momma..big game day! i'm kinda watching it..LoL The boy is all in the TV..he's gotta work tonite yet..Sucks for him..LoL

I'll catch up with ya later!
:rose:



Hi bug!!!!!!!
:heart:
 
Hi Girls.....well this is one of the longest running threads on Lit:D
Wooohooooooooo ,,,hey felt like spring today...almost 50 degrees warmer than y/d's low...but that's s.dak for you
Gave the ex a haircut and did laundry and actually went to the grocery store and the mall
Dang the Packards aren't doing so great:rolleyes:
 
Happy Sunday to you too girly! I'm home from work..and i'm sore..i had displays to build..i work at the Pick n Save in Franklin (76th & Rawson) and as it was a huge game day..i had alot to do.
Time for relaxation..:D LoL

Glad to hear you maintain some activities. Good for you!
I gotta go out tomorrow and get my neice a bday present..so i don't plan on being in the cold long..Oi..

Hey there {{{Cipher}}} Nice to see you again. Wow, you work hard. I shop at one of those stores near me and they alway have something going up or coming down. My team blew it! :mad: Oh well, there is next year. Guess I need to root for the Jets now.

Have a good time getting the gift for your niece. :D
 
Hi Girls.....well this is one of the longest running threads on Lit:D
Wooohooooooooo ,,,hey felt like spring today...almost 50 degrees warmer than y/d's low...but that's s.dak for you
Gave the ex a haircut and did laundry and actually went to the grocery store and the mall
Dang the Packards aren't doing so great:rolleyes:

Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Sounds like spring is heading in your direction... of course if you were at -20 yesterday.... You got all kinds of things done today.

You are so right about the Packers. The screwed up big time. I mean letting the cardinals get ahead of them by 17 points. Well the got the loss and so that is it for the year.

Hope you have another team to root for through the rest of the playoffs.
 
Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Sounds like spring is heading in your direction... of course if you were at -20 yesterday.... You got all kinds of things done today.

You are so right about the Packers. The screwed up big time. I mean letting the cardinals get ahead of them by 17 points. Well the got the loss and so that is it for the year.

Hope you have another team to root for through the rest of the playoffs.

Oh yeah I always have another team in my back pocket LOL....it turned into quite the high scoring game thou....tough loss for the Packards...
Just going to watch some tv and read my book...bout time to hit the library again tomorrow..supposed to be a decent week!!!
 
Oh yeah I always have another team in my back pocket LOL....it turned into quite the high scoring game thou....tough loss for the Packards...
Just going to watch some tv and read my book...bout time to hit the library again tomorrow..supposed to be a decent week!!!

Yes it was that. :( Sighs... Oh well, there is next year. Glad you have one in your pocket too. Enjoy your book and tv. It will be better this week. I know I am looking forward to it.
 
Hugs Kayte .. oh honey, was quite upset to hear you are dealing with MS.
Am not very familiar with it but so far did not like what little I have heard..
I hope you conquer it and come out on top..
this is one place being submissive won;t do..
That is the kinda bug which should never come near anyone..

Anyway, up to my eyes in work and so am just peeking in for a few to h to my fav people.
Was happy to see the Kitchen buzzing with all the ladies in here..

Something tells me I was missed.. right momma? cipha? kayte?
Well my ass is gonna be scare for a some more time as I am trying not to get distracted.. even tho i keep getting attracted to the hotties in here..
Gotta run. but leaving bug hugs... and cub kisses... for ya all..
 
Good morning {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a very good Monday. :) Just got home from the gym. It is almost nice out today. It is sunny and up to 17 degrees. Now if the wind would just decrease.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top