Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs Kayte .. oh honey, was quite upset to hear you are dealing with MS.
Am not very familiar with it but so far did not like what little I have heard..
I hope you conquer it and come out on top..
this is one place being submissive won;t do..
That is the kinda bug which should never come near anyone..

Anyway, up to my eyes in work and so am just peeking in for a few to h to my fav people.
Was happy to see the Kitchen buzzing with all the ladies in here..

Something tells me I was missed.. right momma? cipha? kayte?
Well my ass is gonna be scare for a some more time as I am trying not to get distracted.. even tho i keep getting attracted to the hotties in here..
Gotta run. but leaving bug hugs... and cub kisses... for ya all..

Thank you {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: I am doing what I can to slow the progression of the illness. I am still getting around, albeit sometimes it takes a bit more time... All is good sweetie.

Yes darling you were missed big time {{{{Bug}}}} Hope all is going for you as you want it to.
 
Good morning {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a very good Monday. :) Just got home from the gym. It is almost nice out today. It is sunny and up to 17 degrees. Now if the wind would just decrease.



Wasn't too bad here either...only in the 20's...did bingo this afternoon and played piano this morn...no sun here today...but no wind either....
Yeah the day was good so far....got some more books at the libray this morn so I"m good to go!!!
 
Wasn't too bad here either...only in the 20's...did bingo this afternoon and played piano this morn...no sun here today...but no wind either....
Yeah the day was good so far....got some more books at the libray this morn so I"m good to go!!!

Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: It was a nice day here. It was 32 and sunny. I had yoga earlier today and it was good. Hope you had a Happy Hump Day.
 
Good evening {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: It was a nice day here. It was 32 and sunny. I had yoga earlier today and it was good. Hope you had a Happy Hump Day.



Very nice here too after last week...amazing isn't it? Just did a lot of errands anc gave the parakeets a spray bath and cleaned their cage...
No volunteer things today or tomorrow.....
 
Hey Rose. Do you know how to make bread? Or bake bread? I love to eat freshly baked bread..with raisins and cadamons. :)
 
Hey Rose. Do you know how to make bread? Or bake bread? I love to eat freshly baked bread..with raisins and cadamons. :)

Well sweetie ....it's been years since I baked bread.....and then I had a bread machine...but for just me no I don't do bread!!
 
Thank you {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: I am doing what I can to slow the progression of the illness. I am still getting around, albeit sometimes it takes a bit more time... All is good sweetie.

Yes darling you were missed big time {{{{Bug}}}} Hope all is going for you as you want it to.

hmmm did ya say yer gettin' around..
sneaky spanky ans sly... now u're ginna hear the wip fly... lol...

Dayum.. even I missed myself.. hoazzat for an ego twist... ummm egotist.. lol..

Hi Momma.. hope u're keeping warm.. just make sure when u turn on the heat.. you are twiddling the right knob... some kinda knobs get quite sticky hot...

Cipppphhhhaaaa.. miss u.. get uer ass back in here when I am around...
You always sneak in and out long before the Bug makes his round..
I guess u;re next in line for a spanking... unless...
Momma jumps the queueueueueueueueu
 
Very nice here too after last week...amazing isn't it? Just did a lot of errands anc gave the parakeets a spray bath and cleaned their cage...
No volunteer things today or tomorrow.....

Happy Thursday {{{{Rose}}} :kiss:

Having another nice day here. At least warmer, in the mid 30s, but it is cloudy right now.

Enjoy your day off. ;) I was supposed to have another yoga class today, but I found out yesterday they didn't have enough people register for it so it was cancelled. Oh well, so it goes.
 

hmmm did ya say yer gettin' around..
sneaky spanky ans sly... now u're ginna hear the wip fly... lol...

Dayum.. even I missed myself.. hoazzat for an ego twist... ummm egotist.. lol..

Hi Momma.. hope u're keeping warm.. just make sure when u turn on the heat.. you are twiddling the right knob... some kinda knobs get quite sticky hot...

Cipppphhhhaaaa.. miss u.. get uer ass back in here when I am around...
You always sneak in and out long before the Bug makes his round..
I guess u;re next in line for a spanking... unless...
Momma jumps the queueueueueueueueu

Good morning {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: Mmmm, now there is something about the sound of the whip, the whistle and the crack; not to say the feel. :devil:

Hope your day is going well sweetie.
 
Good Afternoon Kitchen family!:rose:


What are we all up to today?

I baked a cake for my neice..but she didn't want frosting so i made 2 round chocolate cakes stacked them on eachother and dusted them with cocoa powder and powdered sugar..idk..LMAO She liked frosting..now she doesn't..She's 7 today..so i guess whatever works for her LoL

Now that's done and outta the way..idk what i'm gonna do..i'm trying to keep myself busy..since it's just us on this thread...me and the boy broke up..he took a trip last month with the guys..well..he "forgot" to tell me he cheated..So..i'm kinda sad, we were friends first too..so 3yrs of friendship then dating..down the tubes..Here we go again..:rolleyes:

Maybe i'll go clean or something? LoL
 
Good Afternoon Kitchen family!:rose:


What are we all up to today?

I baked a cake for my neice..but she didn't want frosting so i made 2 round chocolate cakes stacked them on eachother and dusted them with cocoa powder and powdered sugar..idk..LMAO She liked frosting..now she doesn't..She's 7 today..so i guess whatever works for her LoL

Now that's done and outta the way..idk what i'm gonna do..i'm trying to keep myself busy..since it's just us on this thread...me and the boy broke up..he took a trip last month with the guys..well..he "forgot" to tell me he cheated..So..i'm kinda sad, we were friends first too..so 3yrs of friendship then dating..down the tubes..Here we go again..:rolleyes:

Maybe i'll go clean or something? LoL

Good afternoon {{{Cipher}}} It is sweet to hear about your niece. Yes at that age... ;)

Sorry to hear about the ending of that relationship for you. Hope the cleaning vents some of the bad feelings and gets something done that has to be done eventually anyway. Cleaning is not one of my favorite things...
 
Good Afternoon Kitchen family!:rose:


What are we all up to today?

I baked a cake for my neice..but she didn't want frosting so i made 2 round chocolate cakes stacked them on eachother and dusted them with cocoa powder and powdered sugar..idk..LMAO She liked frosting..now she doesn't..She's 7 today..so i guess whatever works for her LoL

Now that's done and outta the way..idk what i'm gonna do..i'm trying to keep myself busy..since it's just us on this thread...me and the boy broke up..he took a trip last month with the guys..well..he "forgot" to tell me he cheated..So..i'm kinda sad, we were friends first too..so 3yrs of friendship then dating..down the tubes..Here we go again..:rolleyes:

Maybe i'll go clean or something? LoL


Ohhhhhhh dam sorry to hear that sweetie....dammed men ...when all else fails get out the old trusty vibe LOL...My life is rather down the tubes too...don't have anything to look forward too... got the ex but he's not into sex LOL....so WTF does a person do when they are left w/out the one they love....and yes it is cocktail hour :D
 
Good afternoon CB ~ I am sorry aren't doing to well. Hope it is getting better. Yes, it is always great to see Rose. :)
thanks,yes, if i want to put my sadness aside, i just click on rose's threads.:kiss:
have a wonderful weekend sweet lady:rose:
:kiss:
 
thanks,yes, if i want to put my sadness aside, i just click on rose's threads.:kiss:
have a wonderful weekend sweet lady:rose:
:kiss:

And here I thought I was the saddest for awhile ...losing Charles and my son last year....but I'm glad I can bring some sunshine to others...thats what life is all about....:rose::kiss:
 
TGIF {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Have a fabulous one sweetie. Hope the sun is out and the snow is melting! :D
 
thanks,yes, if i want to put my sadness aside, i just click on rose's threads.:kiss:
have a wonderful weekend sweet lady:rose:
:kiss:

TGIF {{{CB}}} Yes rose's places can always bring a smile. Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend yourself sweetie. :kiss:
 
TGIF {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Have a fabulous one sweetie. Hope the sun is out and the snow is melting! :D



It's really very pretty here the trees are covered in frost and the sun trying to peek thru....just got done playing for adult day care.....
You have a great day and weekend too:rose::kiss:

And Crimson you just come by anytime you need some company:D
 
It's really very pretty here the trees are covered in frost and the sun trying to peek thru....just got done playing for adult day care.....
You have a great day and weekend too:rose::kiss:

And Crimson you just come by anytime you need some company:D

That description of yours sounds delightful. :) I just got home from exercising. It and the yoga do help.

Hoping to get a Scrabble game or two in with a friend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top