Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That description of yours sounds delightful. :) I just got home from exercising. It and the yoga do help.

Hoping to get a Scrabble game or two in with a friend.

I'm glad to hear something helps....I'm addicted to my online yatzee games and my Euchre game....gives me something to do and keeps the old brain in shape LOL
 
I'm glad to hear something helps....I'm addicted to my online yatzee games and my Euchre game....gives me something to do and keeps the old brain in shape LOL

Got it in. I lost this one. When the tiles you get are all vowels it is hard to score many points. Oh well there will be others. Have a fantastic afternoon. :)
 
Got it in. I lost this one. When the tiles you get are all vowels it is hard to score many points. Oh well there will be others. Have a fantastic afternoon. :)


I haven't played scrabble for years...yes that would be rather hard to do LOL
Just watching my one soap....got some homemade bean soup from my daugther for supper tonite...
 
I haven't played scrabble for years...yes that would be rather hard to do LOL
Just watching my one soap....got some homemade bean soup from my daugther for supper tonite...

That soup sounds perfect for supper on a cold night. I'm going to be having some chicken rice soup I made. Only have two more servings left, so I will be making something over the weekend. :)

Have a wonderful night.
 
That soup sounds perfect for supper on a cold night. I'm going to be having some chicken rice soup I made. Only have two more servings left, so I will be making something over the weekend. :)


Soup is always good on winter nights...althou it's supposed to be 41 tomorrow...talk about changable weather...but that's s.dak for you:D
I'm having the ex over for supper tomorrow nite...Prbly chicken my favorite:D
 
Good morning {{{{Bug}}}} :kiss: Mmmm, now there is something about the sound of the whip, the whistle and the crack; not to say the feel. :devil:

Hope your day is going well sweetie.

rrrrrrrrrrotflmmmmmaaaaoooo......
dijn't knoaahh da sound of the hiss of the whip could make your crack pucker and whistle.
What a cute way to mask blowing wind... lol lol lol
Boy am I glad I barely spared my screen a coffee showerrrr..
Did your screen surive reading my post!?!?!?!
huggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dang!!! each time I see the CB I tend to think kayte was referring to me... lol..
Well soon you'll be blushing crimson while I spank your butt till it turns blue...

and then try to figure out how to lift the other CB's spirits..
Guess what..
saunters around to Momma's liquor cabinet and mixes and shakes some COCK-tails... trying to remember the recipe for sex-on-the-beach.. but instead ended up with my arms in a Singapore-Sling...

Brings momma's fav potions of poisons and offers a mix of spirits to CR.. wel nothing like Strong spirits to lift your spirits while drowning depressions...
right momma.???.
well,I guess that's y he's an Ex coz he stopped saying S S S ..
huggggggggggzzzzz and kissssezzzzz to ya Momma...

Cipha.. men may come and men may go.. but bugs kinda cling to the cracks..
Now doncha try to twist the hidden meaning outta dat one..
Giving the dusty cipha reason to pause in her cleaning with a lusty squeeze n smooch..

Gulps the dregs of the beans.. (coffee mind ya. git yer minds outta da gutters.. ) and on the way out.. smacks the blushing buns of CB... for hijacking my initials.. lol...muaaaah...


.
 
Last edited:
Brings momma's fav potions of poisons and offers a mix of spirits to CR.. wel nothing like Strong spirits to lift your spirits while drowning depressions...
right momma.???.
well,I guess that's y he's an Ex coz he stopped saying S S S ..
huggggggggggzzzzz and kissssezzzzz to ya Momma

Ya got that right Bug....we get along great as friends:rolleyes:
Oh well nice to have someone to hang out with now and then too....and he's pretty funny after a couple drinks LOL
 

rrrrrrrrrrotflmmmmmaaaaoooo......
dijn't knoaahh da sound of the hiss of the whip could make your crack pucker and whistle.
What a cute way to mask blowing wind... lol lol lol
Boy am I glad I barely spared my screen a coffee showerrrr..
Did your screen surive reading my post!?!?!?!
huggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




{{{{{Bug}}}} :kiss:

Something I learned a long time ago about opening new posts. Make sure I have swallowed and set my coffee cup down before doing that. Keeps the risk of giving my laptop a shower or a bath. Much worse than just getting a screen.

So yes my computer did survive your reply. But I do have a big grin on my face. Hope you are doing well. More hugs and :kiss:es.
 
That soup sounds perfect for supper on a cold night. I'm going to be having some chicken rice soup I made. Only have two more servings left, so I will be making something over the weekend. :)


Soup is always good on winter nights...althou it's supposed to be 41 tomorrow...talk about changable weather...but that's s.dak for you:D
I'm having the ex over for supper tomorrow nite...Prbly chicken my favorite:D

It will be warmer where you are than where I am tomorrow. :) I'm glad you are getting some warmth. We have changable weather here in WI to. We just learn to deal with it, don't we?
Have a good time at supper tomorrow with your ex. I do understand how you can be friends. It is nice to hear.
 
spreading bug love to my growing harem in the kitchen..
have a great weekend ladies...
 
It will be warmer where you are than where I am tomorrow. :) I'm glad you are getting some warmth. We have changable weather here in WI to. We just learn to deal with it, don't we?
Have a good time at supper tomorrow with your ex. I do understand how you can be friends. It is nice to hear.




Yep we do and that's what makes us strong to live long:D
Yes the ex and I get along much better this way....we have all the family togther and gone thru a lot of rough times together too.....it's nice to have someone just to hang with now and then LOL
 
Hey Kitchen Family :heart:

How are we all? I love bingo! i haven't played in awhile..maybe i'll work on that for the next weekend..Hmm..


It's cold out today..i might run to the store tho..i need some groceries..

Have a good day everyone!

:rose:
 
Hey Kitchen Family :heart:

How are we all? I love bingo! i haven't played in awhile..maybe i'll work on that for the next weekend..Hmm..


It's cold out today..i might run to the store tho..i need some groceries..

Have a good day everyone!

:rose:

Not bad here in the 30's no wind and sunny!!! having the ex over to eat tonite.....prbly watch the football games
 
Yeah it's sunny..but chilly..tomorrow is gonna be about 40..Yayyy!!!

What you cooking tonite?


hehe well letting the store do the cooking going to get a broasted chicken and something to go with it.....I'm lazy LOL
 
hehe well letting the store do the cooking going to get a broasted chicken and something to go with it.....I'm lazy LOL


At the store where i work, we have rotisserie chickens to go..i usually grab one when i'm lazy. I get a potato salad or macaroni salad from the deli and there's dinner LoL!
 
At the store where i work, we have rotisserie chickens to go..i usually grab one when i'm lazy. I get a potato salad or macaroni salad from the deli and there's dinner LoL!

Got that right can't get any simpler than that:D I do the same thing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top