Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girly!! :heart: Nice to see you too!

Exactly..rain makes me sleepy & cuddly LoL

Thank you sweetie. :heart:

Yes it does make one want to cuddle up and snuzzle. Just need the person to do that with.
 
I'd like to see this "Grieving Handbook" where it says you're only allowed to have "x" amount of time to "get over it"..Because i'd sure like to shove it up a few asses LoL If you wanna grieve forever..THAT'S UR BUSINESS! Some people never know what's it like i guess..to love and love deeply. I don't even know what that's like..BUT i'm sure i'd be going thru the motions like you are..and for a long time.

:heart:

You nailed it! It is up to the person grieving!
 
Thank you sweetie. :heart:

Yes it does make one want to cuddle up and snuzzle. Just need the person to do that with.



Girl..i need one too..but as long as i have my Hello Kitty fleece blanket and a good movie..i'm good all by myself LoL i'm gonna get you a HK blanket too LoL you'll see LoL :rose:
 
Yep snowing!!!!! Oh yes it's much easier to talk to my online friends
Guess I should be ticked at him for leaving me without any way to contact or be contacted by anyone in his family....I remember when my dad died ...my mom was really mad at him for leaving her.....sometimes thats the way I feel too:confused:
It's quite wet snow but it's still dammed snow:rolleyes:

I do hear you about taking and sharing things with ones online friends. :) Now what is this "should be" stuff? You are to feel as you do. Not as you think others think you should feel. I am sure you feel some angst though about not having any other way to find out about him.

I know angst is what I felt when we didn't know how to find out what was going on with you when you went to the hospital.

You are back now. :nana: You are front too! :D
 
Boy you said it sista....nobody knows how you feel or how long you can grieve...we were such a part of each others lives ...it's like losing the other half of your heart....I think hving this dammed heart attack too just adds to all the grief....I need to get back to my happy normal self....one of these days I hope:rose:

You will! I know it. :D Once you complete the rehab and get back to all of those activities where you were helping all of those people I am sure you will.
 
Indeed..One of these days..Take one day at a time..because in reality, that's all one can ever do. And getting your health back on track is HUGE priority!
(..that's all i'm sayin) LoL

:heart:

What Cipher said! :D
 
Give yourself a manicure..paint ur nails..Hmm..Clean out ur closet..Light some candles & dance around like a stark raving lunatic (that'll get ur blood pumpin)!! LoL it's good for the soul i tell ya! :D you know my silly ass does it all the time!


Well that got a big ass laugh out of me...LOL....I just sat here and read all the emails I had kept from charles....some of the more graphic ones I got rid of :D
Just in case when ever I go...they wont be too shocked ;)

It's still a snowing!! I have been walking around the place and doing a few exercises
 
I do hear you about taking and sharing things with ones online friends. :) Now what is this "should be" stuff? You are to feel as you do. Not as you think others think you should feel. I am sure you feel some angst though about not having any other way to find out about him.

I know angst is what I felt when we didn't know how to find out what was going on with you when you went to the hospital.

You are back now. :nana: You are front too! :D

^^^ LMAO @ the back and front comment

Ur a fool Kayte LoL! I'm giggly now :eek:
 
You will! I know it. :D Once you complete the rehab and get back to all of those activities where you were helping all of those people I am sure you will.


Yeah I know that will help to be able to do a few more things...I see the Dr here Mom so hope he oks starting some again..
Yeah sorry about that hospital thing...I had no idea it was going to be that long or that I was going to have anything done or wld have tried to let someone know...but it happened so suddenly...:rolleyes:
 
Girl..i need one too..but as long as i have my Hello Kitty fleece blanket and a good movie..i'm good all by myself LoL i'm gonna get you a HK blanket too LoL you'll see LoL :rose:

Now that fleece blankie sounds delightful! :) Umm, now wouldn't a "bad" movie be a choice? :devil:
 
Well that got a big ass laugh out of me...LOL....I just sat here and read all the emails I had kept from charles....some of the more graphic ones I got rid of :D
Just in case when ever I go...they wont be too shocked ;)

It's still a snowing!! I have been walking around the place and doing a few exercises

Sorry you are still getting that stuff. Just raining right now for me.

Your remark about getting rid of things has me thinking. Gee, if something happened to me should I have all of the stuff in my closet too... :eek:

Oh well, not going to get rid of my toys....:devil:

Glad to hear you are walking around and exercising.
 
^^^ LMAO @ the back and front comment

Ur a fool Kayte LoL! I'm giggly now :eek:

Thank you Cipher ~ Glad to hear there is a grin on your face. You may find I get some of the best chuckles with my literal responses. And yes, I am like that in R/L too. Got that from my Dad.
 
Yeah I know that will help to be able to do a few more things...I see the Dr here Mom so hope he oks starting some again..
Yeah sorry about that hospital thing...I had no idea it was going to be that long or that I was going to have anything done or wld have tried to let someone know...but it happened so suddenly...:rolleyes:

That's not your fault sweetie. :kiss: It is the way life is. But like I said, you are here now! :)
 
That's not your fault sweetie. :kiss: It is the way life is. But like I said, you are here now! :)

Ahaaa now this is getting interesting...Kayte has toys in her closet...wooohoooooooooo
Just watching the Ellen show...she is funny:D
 
Ahaaa now this is getting interesting...Kayte has toys in her closet...wooohoooooooooo
Just watching the Ellen show...she is funny:D

That I do. I mean don't we all? :devil: Just listening to the radio. NPR, they do have some interesting programs.
 
Good morning Rose, everyone. I need to catch up. Davids dad was to have a plasma transplant on Wed, I think it was Wed . But he had a heart attack so now we wait. The Good news is his blood pressure and temp are stable. Hes been in hospital 6 weeks as of yesterday. Rose , David keeps forgetting to ask his driver about those hats but he thinks he knows a place we can get them so we will check it out tomorrow. Im going try to catch up now, its crazy here!:rose:
 
Last edited:
Good morning {{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :heart::kiss: I am so sorry to hear the latest news about David's father. :( Hope things are better today than yesterday sweetie.

Thanks Kayte, hes stable but still on ventilator. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers more than you know hun:rose:
 
Hi Kitchen :rose:


Momma..it's okay to just "let it out"..sometimes a good cry can be healthy. We all know how much you miss Charles..i just can't believe we couldn't find anything..The Deputies in my family couldn't find anything..idk..thats just weird..maybe someday we'll come across something..somewhere. When that time comes, we're all here to help ya sista! :heart:


It's gloomy today..rainy..makes me lazy LoL :(

You too huh? Its been raining here alot too. I left the windows rolled down in the car all Night Wed night and had to sit on a trash bag yesterday. Then it got up to 80 and I stuck to the bag. LOL:rolleyes:
 
I have just been really depressed the last few days...perhaps thats normal after having a heart attack ...I cry so easily...and this dammed weather isn't helping....right now it's snowing!!!! I know I never had any closure not even knowing where he is..I'm grateful for the love coming from my online friends...because I can share much more with them then my own family:heart::rose:

Oh Rose, I had no idea sweetie. I do understand though , I mean you need closure to help you get through this.If theres anything I can do to help.
I have a friend who I havent seen or heard from since 1996 and I cant get any info either. {{{{{{ Rose }}}}}:heart:
 
Well they all figure I should be done grieving by now...but they don't kow how much we were a part of each others hearts...it will never go away

Grief has no timetable, its only been what? 5 months? You will always miss him. Its been 6 yrs since I lost my dad and I miss him every single day. You are in my thoughts:rose:
 
Yep snowing!!!!! Oh yes it's much easier to talk to my online friends
Guess I should be ticked at him for leaving me without any way to contact or be contacted by anyone in his family....I remember when my dad died ...my mom was really mad at him for leaving her.....sometimes thats the way I feel too:confused:
It's quite wet snow but it's still dammed snow:rolleyes:

I hear that. When I lost my dad it was very sudden and he'd never been sick. He had a very rare illness and died while I was on the plane. I feel like I didnt get to say goodbye but then I realized, in my own way that I did. One week after his 67th birthday, much too young.I stopped believing in God for awhile and was very angry. We're here even if all we can do is listen.:rose:
 
Boy you said it sista....nobody knows how you feel or how long you can grieve...we were such a part of each others lives ...it's like losing the other half of your heart....I think hving this dammed heart attack too just adds to all the grief....I need to get back to my happy normal self....one of these days I hope:rose:

AWE Rose, you are indeed a trooper and a wonderful , classy lady that I am so happy to have the honor of getting to know:rose:
 
Give yourself a manicure..paint ur nails..Hmm..Clean out ur closet..Light some candles & dance around like a stark raving lunatic (that'll get ur blood pumpin)!! LoL it's good for the soul i tell ya! :D you know my silly ass does it all the time!

LOL I LOVE THIS!!!!
 
I hear that. When I lost my dad it was very sudden and he'd never been sick. He had a very rare illness and died while I was on the plane. I feel like I didnt get to say goodbye but then I realized, in my own way that I did. One week after his 67th birthday, much too young.I stopped believing in God for awhile and was very angry. We're here even if all we can do is listen.:rose:

Why did you abandon the family you have left? Maybe one day Rose will see the real you, the liar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top